Chapter 13 - EXO's trip to Japan (2/3)

EXO's Pet

EXO eats the sandwhich D.O made for them. Tomorrow they will be landing to Japan. EXO was really excited and they all decided to sleep early. After 5 hours of trip, EXO finally landed on the land of the rising sun, Japan. EXO was amazed at how big Japan is. They all checked in on a Ryokkan Hotspring and Hotel.

All of them had a 1 big huge room with 12 individual comforters,blankets,pillows,slippers and 1 huge table. EXO already feels the traditional Japan. They saw a beautiful scenery right at the balcony. EXO was mesmerized by it. Sehun was so happy that his tail and ears twitches in happiness. EXO decided to rest since they had just arrived. 

The staffs help them set their bed while Sehun hides his ears and tail inside his hat and pants. Afterthe staffs left, Sehun immediately choses the most softest comforter and its located at the middle of the displayed comforters.

 

His hyungs began to take the spaces on Sehun's sides. Luckily Xiumin took Sehun's left side and lays on the bed while the others was arguing. 

 

Baekhyun wants to join but he was too tired and lays on Sehun's right to join Xiumin and Sehun who's already sleeping. The others gasps in shock when they saw Xiumin and Baekhyun already took the places they were fighting over. Suho took the one across Sehun's and Kris lays beside Suho while Lay took the other side. 

 

So their sleeping arrangement looks like this:

Left side:  Kai Luhan Xiumin Sehun Baekhyun Chanyeol

Right side:    D.O  Chen  Lay Suho Kris Tao

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a very peaceful morning as the boys were in deep slumber. Baekhyun was the first one to wake up. He was still sleepy so he decided to scoot over Sehun and hugs him while he's sleeping. Sehun was still sleepy and he thought Baekhyun was his pillow so he hug him back. Xiumin was moving closer to Sehun and he also thought its his pillow so he pulled Sehun and hug him tight. 

 

Baekhyun whines in his sleep and scoots more closer and hugs Sehun again. They fall asleep like that while the others were sleeping messily and in different sleeping position. It was 1pm in the afternoon when they all woke up and eat their brunch. They all went to the hotsprings after. To say Sehun's hyungs isn't drooling right this moment is a major as in a BIG LIE cause right now their nose is bleeding and had to stop themselves from harrasing their y half human half dog hot maknae right now.

 

 

 

Kai:White smooth skin, body of a y beautiful madapaka sizzling hot lady, angelic face,cute ears and tails, y big round butts and one big d- owww! what was that for?!

D.O,Luhan,Suho,Kris and Xiumin: CAUSE YOUR SO ERT! AND STOP IT WILL YOU?!

Chanyeol: you know... Sehun is what you say but please stop making this harder for us! I know were all drooling over him but spare it will you?

Baekhyun and Chen: yeah spare it -keeps looking at Sehun's -

Tao: hyungs! Twittle Twins are staring at  Sehun's !

Sehun: -blush hard and hides underwater- ert!!!!

EXO (except Baekhyun and Chen): -beats the crap out of them- *^*

Sehun: -sniffs and sneeze- ah wae! -pouts and crosses my arms as I sulk-

Tao: -fangirling and hugs Sehun- your so cute!

EXO (except two maknaes): so adorable -le sobs at the two cute maknaes of EXO M and EXO K-

 

After the bath, they had decided to take a stroll tomorrow since they had lots of day ahead and for now they just play games while the others are keep playing with a cute puppy maknae named Sehun. They were playing snake and ladders while Sehun just watch in glee. Whoever wins will be sleeping beside Sehun tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what can I say? my mind decided to troll x_x 

I will update tomorrow for the last chapter of their trip xD

see you all soon~