Chapter 21 - After Marriage

EXO's Pet

They all went to their new house which is a mansion it has 6 rooms. 1 big room was found on the 2nd floor,right side of their new house. It has a costumized bed that can fit all of them. 1 big bathroom with 1 pool inside, 1 big walk-in wardrobe and 1 big mirror and 1 big cabinet where they put their other items. 

 

The 2nd room which is next to the biggest room of the house was found at the left side of the house which is going to be their children's room. It was big that can fit 1 dozen of people. It has all their baby/babies needs like bottles, big bathroom, big cradle, big bed, and toys. The room located in the middle was their office and study area. All their books can be found inside. It has a 5 couches and a big table in the middle. It also had 12 computer set inside. The 3rd room was located at first floor. The door beside the staircase. It was also big that they called it "practice room". next to it was the 4th room where they can watch movies and other thing to watch.

 

The 2 remaining rooms was for their guests. Other members can use it if they want to sleep on their own. They had a big living room, a big kitchen, a big dining area fit for kings and queens, outside there is  a big beautiful garden with a green house. It also had swings, a resting area with a hanging bed where they could rest if they feel staying with nature. 

 

They also had a bench outside, a big table with chairs for their picnic located under a big tree. It has storage area beside the green house.The fountain can be found in the middle of the garden. Their parking area is located at the left side of their house.

 

 

EXO arrived to their new home and gasp at how big it is. It is courtesy of their parents. They happily went inside after Suho open the gates. Kris locks their gates after parking the car. D.O then gets the key that was handed to him and open the door of their mansion. They all went inside happily and gasps in awe at how beautiful it was. They were already instructed of everything. D.O was happy to had a big kitchen, his dream kitchen to be exact.

 

 

 

 

[2 week later]

 

 

 

EXO was resting happily inside their house after eating breakfast when Sehun suddenly rushed inside the bathroom downstairs and pukes. EXO wonders why Sehun was like that and began to worried because it was going for 3 times now after the 1st week they had made love to Sehun. Kai then called his sister and ask her about it. He gasped in shocked when he heard that it was a sign that Sehun was pregnant. He immediately announced it to the other members and they all squeal happily when they heard Sehun was pregnant.

To make sure,they bought some pregnancy test kits.

 

Suho: Sehunnie darling~ pee on each of the sticks so we will know if your pregnant or not.

Kai: OMG!!! I'm excited!!

Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Chen and Kris: please be pregnant -prays-

Lay,Xiumin,D.O and Luhan: please go and pee now! *^*

Tao: omg... -squeals-

Sehun: arraseo -sighs and gets the kits and pee on it-

 

[after 3 minutes]

D.O: -grabs the kits,looks at it and screams in happiness.- WERE GOING TO BE FATHERS!!!!! 

Tao: -sobs in happiness and hugs Sehunnie gently- oh my gucci~ 

Sehun: -chuckles and hugs back-

Other members: -sobs as well- were going to become fathers-

Suho: let's celebrate!!!!

 

SM Town find out that Sehun was pregnant. They were really happy that their brothers are going to become a big family. They wish them the best and asked them to get them as their God fathers and God mothers of their children and EXO nods in happiness. Lee Soo Man decided to throw a party because he was going to be a grandfather and he told EXO to take hiatus due to Sehun's pregnancy.

 

EXO couldn't help but gulp when they saw Sehun wearing pregnant women's clothes. Sehun's hair was up until his shoulder that he looks like a girl. EXO was fighting their urged to attack Sehun and starting from that day, they took care of their wife and they had fun taking care of Sehun and cooed the babies on Sehun's tummy which made Sehun smile.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my bubbletea~

Sehun's pregnant TT^TT

in this story of mine anything is possible and magical uke? xD

so If I say Sehun is pregnant and the 11 members are the father then it is~

mwwahahha

they have magical gay xD lmao

anyways what will happened next? *^*

see you on the next chapter :3

bbyeong~