Chapter 15 - When Sehun gets jealous

EXO's Pet

Sehun's hyungs was thinking of how to make Sehun jealous. They wanted to know if Sehun would be jealous and steal their attention which is one of their greatest dream since the maknae is so hard to predict with a poker face on. Sehun was still asleep so they decided its the best time to do it.

 

Chanyeol: How can we make him jealous?

Xiumin: I dont know and I dont feel good about this

Chen: but hyung, dont you want Sehun to be clinging on us?

Luhan: I want that

Xiumin: I want but still... I dont know...

Kai: How bout we take a photo with other dogs?

Chen: yeah! that's it!!! Sehun's a half dog and dogs are jealous when their owners was with another dog.

D.O: I dont wanna join...

Kris: comeon Soo~ join~

D.O: no!

Xiumin: I second the motion

Suho: let's not force them

Tao: oh~ I wanna join~ ^n^

Lay: I wanna join as well :D

Baekhyun: its settled then >:3

D.O & Xiumin: -sighs-

 

 

Sehun woke up and EXO began their routine as usual. EXO except D.O and Xiumin was busy sorting out their plan =_=". D.O and  Xiumin was planning on how to save Sehun from the other 9 evil members. EXO was preparing for their "dog" pictorial. The 9 evil hyungs of Sehun began their plan as Sehun was watching.

 

 

Sehun feels a pang of jealousy in his heart. His 9 hyungs was happy to see Sehun got jealous and is now waiting for him to come to them and nag them saying that he should be their favorite not those dogs. They were about to look for Sehun but found him hanging with Xiumin and D.O. They tried to call him and act as plan but Sehun never respond to them as he used to and just keep bonding with Xiumin and D.O who was very happy about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO except Xiumin and D.O was ignored by a very jealous Sehun. The 9 idiots,I mean evil members' plan was a big backfire. Xiumin and D.O was happy about the amount of cuteness Sehun was showering them. Sehun cuddles in between Xiumin and D.O. Sehun didn't know that Xiumin and D.O was dying because of too much love from their beloved Sehunnie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 weeks have passed....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun decided to interact with his other hyungs since D.O and Xiumin asked him nicely. Sehun was still jealous so he decided to sleep with Xiumin and D.O since they were the only ones who didnt do anything bad at him. Xiumin and D.O was wise to think of not making Sehun jealous because since he's a half dog.

 

Dogs tend to be jealous when they saw their owner petting another dog aside from it unless or when it gets an unbalanced attention. It was something Xiumin and D.O found out thanks to the Super Junior members who had dogs. The 9 stu- I mean evil members was jealous because Sehun was with Xiumin and D.O only.

 

They decided to say sorry to Sehun about it and they want to felt Sehun's love to them too.They were looking for the trio (XiuHunSoo) who was at the dining table feeding each other. They all want to be fed by Sehun like how those 2 lucky members are right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho: Sehunnie... were sorry... please forgive us... :(

Kai: please baby... I want you to shower me with some love again :(

Baekhyun: Hunnie TT_TT

Luhan: my baby... I was innocent... please spare me -manly sob-

Kris: pshh... liar! 

Chen: your also guilty

Chanyeol: yeah! why should he spare you! Liar!

Baekhyun: yah! stop that or Sehun wont forgive us more... he hates fighting remember?

Lay: Sehunnie~ please? -puppy eyes- I cant take it when your mad at me

Luhan: selfish people... -eyerolls- me too hunnie -begs- forgive me baby... -does aegyo-

Sehun: -looks at Xiumin hyung and D.O hyung-

Xiumin: forgive them Sehun if they promise not to do it again -smiles and Sehun's head gently-

D.O: promised first! -glares-

9 idiots: we promise not to make you jealous again and were sorry please forgive us baby -begs with teary eyes-

Sehun: alright~ hyungs are forgiven ^-^

9 idiots: yay~ -hugs Sehunnie-

Sehun: -chuckles and hugs them back-

Xiumin and D.O: if this happends again we will make sure to strangle you guys -smiles at the scene-

9 idiots: nae! it wont happend again Xiumin hyung and D.O-ya.

 

 

 

 

 

Atlast it was over and everything was back to normal. They decided to go to the park to have a mini picnic since they had a day off. EXO was happily chatting on a wide park. It has many trees, a big beautiful lake, beautiful weather and their beloved Sehunnie who was wearing a cap to cover his ears. EXO decided to play when they saw a cute little puppy and cooed on it.

 

Sehun thinks its alright but after 5 minutes of being ignored by all of his hyungs, he decided not to talk to them and silently went home after he grab a bubble tea. When he got home, he took some of his clothes and fished out his phone to call his Changmin hyung. Super Junior was busy so Sehun tried to contact DBSK instead since he's close with them side from Super Junior.

 

Changmin: yes hello?

Sehun: hyung~ its me Sehun

Changmin: oh hey kiddo :) so what's up?

Sehun: Can I stay in there for 1 week?

Changmin: hold on.. I will asked Yunho hyung

Sehun: sure hyung ^^

 

[After 2 minutes]

 

Changmin: you may come over now ^-^ Yunho hyung said he doesn't mind ^^

Sehun: yay ^^ kamsa hyung ^^

Changmin: see you in a bit ^^

 

 

Sehun ended the call and text his manager that he would be staying over with DBSK. Their manager knows that Sehun will only asked for a stay over when he feels like it or when he's mad. Sehun received an ok as a reply and went to stay over with DBSK.

 

 

 

 

 

[Back at the Park after 5 minutes where Sehun left and went to DBSK dorm]

 

 

EXO waved good bye at the puppy and when they loook back, they saw a missing Sehun and begin to look for him, when they avail nothing but silence as an answer, they asked for their manager's help. EXO then found out that Sehun had left and will return after 1 week. EXO now knows that they had done it again and their manager said that if Sehun said he will return after 1 week without a word to them it means he's really mad and upset.

 

 

 

                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

atlast im back from m hiatus because of my exam but thankfully its over so I will update this one and my other story since its sem break now ^^

I will try to update my stories as fast as I can :)

feel free to comment,vote,subscribe or suggest :)