Chapter 14 - EXO's trip to Japan (3/3)

EXO's Pet

EXO was playing snake and ladders. Sehun was just watching as his ears twitches and tails wags left and right happily. Why? It's because he's the first one to win. His other hyungs joined as well and now there are 11 players who are playing and no one wins yet aside from Sehun himself. The second winner was Chen and he immediately hug Sehun.

 

Kris: That was unfair!

Chen: just focus will you Duizhang? I win fair and square

All: Yeah Chen did

Kris: fine... -back on playing-

Chen and Sehun: -watches carefully-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what it seems like eternity......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tao: YEAH!!!!! I WON!!!!!

Kris: The heck did that happened!

Luhan: I demand for a rematch!!!!!

Baekhyun: I second the motion!

Chanyeol: I agree!!!

Xiumin: guys seriously.... let them be... they win fair and square...

Kai: yeah be a sport!

Suho: Lets just keep an eye to them while they stay beside Sehun.

Lay: I agree with hyung

D.O: I'm watching you two -keeps an eye on Chen and the Tao-

Sehun: -sees the food done being serve- let's eat~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night all of them eat happily and ofcourse not without a "Sehun-Eat-This-Say-Ah~" from his hyungs. Sehun was really full and he decided to drink tea so he can digest foods fast. Sehun wears his comfortable yukata and he feels relax since he can move freely and his ears are twitching happily. His hyungs was still on the hotspring and was wearing their yukata.

 

 

Sehun was already asleep when his hyungs finished taking a bath. What can I say? Maknae be so hyper for tomorrow that he decided to dance and when he feels tired he just sleep. His hyungs gulp at the "breathtaking" sight of a sleeping Sehun. Sehun was sleeping comfortably on his matress, legs apart due to the yukata, chest be seen thats oh so milky white and smooth.

 

Chen and Tao lay beside Sehun and fix his clothes cause they cant afford to let Sehun be harrased by all of them if they dont want Sehun to hate them which is a big NO for them. Who wants to have a mad Sehun on you? Definitely not them cause they rather  clean a whole mansion than to have Sehun mad and hate them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[the next day]

 

 

 

EXO went out after eating their lunch. Everyone rode a bus as they go to their first destination, the center of Tokyo. Tokyo had many shopping districts and shops. EXO gasps in amazement and starts to stroll around Japan. They enjoy looking around and after they shop for clothes, they next went to the carnival to enjoy Japan. They even visit the Hogwarts in there and take selcas.

 

They enjoy spending their 1 week vacation in Japan by going shopping,looking around,eating at the Japanese restaurants, eating street foods and bonding together. They were on their last destination and that is Sakura (Cherry Blossom)  Viewing. EXO was in a perfect location. They were sitting under the biggest Sakura (Cherry Blossom)  Tree.

 

Sehun: yeoppoda~ -eyes sparkling-

EXO hyungs: -looking at Sehun- yeah... yeoppoda~ -then looks at the Sakura Tree-

 

 

EXO was enjoying their time till many people filled the Sakura (Cherry Blossom) Park. Sehun saw a beautiful tree and a river beside it. He goes there without his hyungs noticing  since they were busy taking photos. After 5 minutes, EXO began to feel hungry and thats when their stupid brain /smacked/ realize that their "PRECIOUS" Sehun was missing.

 

 

All of the sudden, the peaceful place was now featuring with 11 dorks /smacked again/ looking crazily for Sehun. How does it look like? Well lets see...... how should I describe it? [Baek: Yah! Authornim! ppali! my baby is missing! Me: hush ok? Im thinking! Or I wont return your baby Baek: heol...ok fine =n=] Ah yes! [Lay:finally :D]. They look like Minions from Despicable Me finding some gelato/ice cream since they love ice cream so much.

 

 

Baekhyun: bee dow! bee dow! bee dow! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! MY BABY IS MISSING!

Chanyeol: your baby? EXCUSE ME, He's mine!

Chen: what are you Baek,a minion? and stop arguing! We have to find Sehunnie!

EXO (others): Chen's right!

BaekYeol: fine! BEE DOW! BEE DOW! BEE DOW!

 

 

They keep looking around for their cutie patootie Sehunnie and still they havent found him. The were so down that there were tears already forming in their eyes, oh the tragidy and agony! [Chanyeol: The pain!!!! Oh my heart!! TT_TT Authornim how could yew! huhuhuhu  EXO: YEAH! HOW COULD YOU?! -sobs-  Me: stop arguing with me or  I wont bring Sehun back  EXO: ok we will stop pls bring our baby back  Me: fine fine~ here!]

 

 

 

Kai and Tao was about to turn away from their hyungs and geges dramatic sight when suddenly they saw an angel under the most beautiful Sakura tree that they had ever seen. They went there and saw their sleeping patootie under it and report immediately to their hyungs. 

 

EXO (except the maknaes): Sehunnie~!!! -le runs towards the maknaes dramatically like on the movies-

Kai: I sometimes wonder if they were in their right mind...

Tao: same... I feel you man... I REALLY FEEL YOU

 

 

After the most embarrasing scene, they vow under the Sakura tree to keep an eye on their Sehunnie because 1) They dont want to loose their precious Sehunnie. 2) They're afraid someone might discover Sehun's secret. 3) They wont accept it and they cant live without Sehun. 4) They will have no more handsome-hot-y-cute-adorable-brat-evil-angel-naughty-beloved maknae. 5) repeat it all.

 

 

 

After 1 week of fun-scared moments in Japan, EXO finally return back to Korea. They will miss Japan but they also miss Korea. After 5 hours, it was 1am in the mornight in Korea when they arrived. Their manager fetched them and bring them back to their dorm and immediately sleep since they had lack of sleep.

 

[flash back on the airplane]

 

Sehun and the others was sleeping when suddenly a ert guy touches Sehun and was about to kiss him but thanks to Baekhyun's upset stomach that night that made him woke up and his loud voice, the ert guy was farted on the face [Baek: courtesy of yours truly xD] beat up badly thanks to EXO's hulk power that appeared out of nowhere and suddenly just because of Sehun's in danger.

 

 

[end of flash back]

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tadah xD here's the part 3 xD ahahah~

 

sorry I just updated today since I had author's block again and like I've said I'm busy x.x

 

see you all soon :)

 

feel free to vote and comment

 

thank you,saranghaeyeo <3