Chapter 19 - To The Rescue *^*

EXO's Pet

EXO woke up at 4:30 and get ready for their "heroic" or should I say "dramatic" rescuing of their Sehunnie. They followed Kaoru's advice and they woke up very early. They hide behind the grave when they saw the twins come out of the house and go to work. The immediately went inside using the spare keys that Kaoru gave them.

 

 

Luhan: Sehunnie~ my tubby wubby cutie pie~ your MANLY prince is coming *^*

Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol: LAME INTRO!!! EWWW!!!!

Suho: why are you like this! -face palm-

Kai: geez stop please!!!

Tao: I have to be brave for Sehunnie *^*

Kris: let's just focus ok?

Xiumin: yeah, I agree with Kris

D.O: -sigh- I hope Sehun's safe

Lay: -busy imagining Sehun-

 

 

 

They immediately saw Sehun on the sofa, asleep and Tao carefully lift Sehun and they placed a wax manequin on the sofa that ressembles Sehun being tied up but the back was facing them. Thankfully They already made it outside and lock the house after putting the key on the coffee table and making sure none of their trace was left behind.

 

EXO went inside the car and is already showering the sleeping Sehun with kisses as they drove away from the scary place. They came back to their dorm safely and let Sehun rest on his room. Kaoru already hypnotized his brother when they went home. Now he forgot Sehun and he already hide the manequin in the attic.

 

Suho already made Sehun drink the potion and Sehun was back to normal already. They were very happy that their y lovable maknae was back but it didn't stop Kai from his obsession towards Sehun and so as the other members.

 

 

[After 3 years]

 

 

 

EXO finally had a peaceful life. All of their problems are over. The lawsuit between Kris and Luhan against SMent was over when the court decided to send Kim Young Min to jail and elect Choi Siwon as the new CEO of the said company. JYJ already had a reunion with HoMin. Super Junior already had Hangeng and Kibum back. Zhoumi and Henry was officially announced as full time members of Super Junior and will be performing and promiting as 15 members. SNSD already had Jessica back. F(x) already had a fandom name, their fans were now called as "Perf(x)ions".

 

 

EXO was helding their 5th TLP in Korea when Sehun announced backstage that he wanted to get married next year. EXO suddenly look at themselves and began to think how will they do that. EXO then began to perform and after their performance, they all proposed to Sehun and asked his hand for marriage.

 

The fans was screaming loudly as they chant the name that they want to end up with Sehun. Sehun began to blush and feels shy. He thought about it for awhile.... his precious hyungs are always there for him. They always took care of him, they loved him. They've gone through thick and think so he decided... he will make their promised come true... EXO will always be 1 so he answered

 

Sehun: I'm sorry everyone but I already made up my mind.... I will be getting married to...

Luhan: me! HunHan is real!!!!

Xiumin: me!! pick me my maknae <3

Kris: no its me!!!!

Suho: me!!!!!!!!!!! pick me!!!!!!

Lay: Sehunnie~ pick me juseyo~

Baekhyun: no its me!!!!

Chen: aniya! its me!

Chanyeol: its me! me! me! me!

D.O: shut up! let him pick! Pick me! -puppy eyes-

Tao: Sehunnie~ me pls... TaoHun forever~ <3

Kai: SeKai! Sekai! SeKai!

Sehun: I want to get to married to my hyungs. -grins- I love them all 

EXO: kyaahhh!!! -faints in happiness-

Sehun: andwae!!!! >////< hyungdeul wake up!!!

 

The fans started to tweet and announced to the world that EXO 11 will get married to their beloved maknae, Sehun. The fans were very happy because they will be together forever. The fans decided to marry the EXO fanboys and those who look like them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Here's an update xD

please support my other on going story titled

> Undead Love

 

Thank you again, Love you all <3