Chapter 10 - Dont Hurt Our Maknae

EXO's Pet

EXO was preparing for their performance on Inkigayo. Sehun was mad because his hyungs was fighting again and he didnt like it. EXO was saying sorry to Sehun but Sehun wasnt convinced because they were not really in good terms yet. EXO had to do something to make Sehun talk to them again but how if the other members wont cooperate with them? 

 

Suho and Kris needs to think how to do it and fast because they dont like it when Sehun is upset. EXO was done rehearsing and was now changing clothes to film. The staffs were very busy that they didnt notice that the floor was unswept and had small fragrants of broken glasses on it.

 

 

 

 

 

EXO was already wearing their costume and was now filming. They all did their best so that they would finish it early. The rap part came and Sehun touched the floor where the small fragrants of broken glasses are and winced in pain. Sehun still continue despite of the pain he feels.

 

Director: ok cut! Good work everyon- SEHUN! What's wrong?!

All: -looks at Sehun on the ground,hand was full of blood- -gasp-

 

Suho and Kris decided to order their other members to change clothes and fixed their things while him and Kris will go with Sehun to the ambulance. The other members decided to work as a team for Sehun's sake. The other members who were in the van with their manager, decided to forgive each other cause they realize, if they didnt forgive each other, Sehun wont talk to them anymore which they cant handle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ 3 days after]

 

 

 

Sehun's hand was almost healed but was still covered with bandage since the wounds was still not fully healed. Sehun uses his jacket and hang it on his shoulders to hide it. EXO managed to enter SMent building without any worries because fans were only few at that moment. Night came and the number of fans increased.

 

The fans noticed that Sehun was hiding his hand and wonder why... they decided to grab Sehun's jacket but to no avail. The nearby fan grabbed Sehun's arm and Sehun winced at the tightness of how the fan was holding his wrist. They saw his hand was wrapped in bandage. Tao who was nearby yanked away Sehun's hand and proceeds inside the van.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day,same thing happened again that night. It was really crowded and Sehun was wincing in pain because his hand was being squished. EXO saw Sehun was in pain and his identity as a half dog might be revealed so they gave death glare to their fans for them to stop. Fans saw Sehun's hand were bleeding again.

 

EXO made sure Sehun entered the van before they turn around and said

EXO except Sehun:Dont Hurt Our Maknae or Else

Fans: Yes oppadeul... were sorry...

Suho: -calms down- Good, now go home and rest

 

The fans followed Suho's command as EXO went home as well. Sehun was sleeping. Lay was done changing bandage and putting betadine on Sehun's wounded hand. They all were relief to see their precious maknae peacefully sleeping. Before they all go to dream land, they heard Sehun said

 

 

Sehun: I forgive you hyungs.... I love you all..

 

 

That was enough for them to know that Sehun isnt mad and decided to rest for tonight inside then van. They reached home and was awaken by their manager. Kris volunteer to carry Sehun and place him on the bedfoams that they all connect so they can sleep together and D.O gently place Sehun's injured hand on Sehun's chest gently and pecks a kiss on his lips.

 

The others also pecked his lips before they all cuddle on Sehun's both sides and sleep peacefully.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update...

So busy these days since Pre-Final Exams is near

and I will update my new story soon

 

this Friday ^^

 

I will try to update as fast as I can :) 

bear with me people ^^

oh and thanks to xoxo_kpop and miki123's suggestion :)