Chapter 2 - Babies vs Flirties

EXO's Pet

EXO was now going back to work and they had no choice but to bring their babies with them. EXO arrived at SMEnt building. Fans were start to spazz specially when they saw the quadruplets. The'yre so cute and abit chubby. EXO immediately enter the building and they were suprise to see Lee Soo Man was waiting for them. 

Sooman was very happy to see the babies. Sehun and the other went forward and Sooman gently touch the babie's hands. The quadruplets squeals and start patting Sooman's hand.Sooman was too happy that he kissed the babies' forehead and the cuties kiss him back. Sooman is too happy that he decided to held a welcome party to his "grandsons" as part of SM Town Family.

 

 

EXO was happy that they thank Sooman non stop then he excuse himself to reserve an entire restaurant for the said celebration. EXO decided to go to the practice room. As they were on their way to  the practice room, they were shocked to see everyone there and start squealing when they saw their "nephews" and cooed at how cute they are and how handsome the babies is and congratulate them specially Sehun for giving birth to the bundle of adorables.

 

 

EXO was happy that everyone was happy for them. The babies were enjoying the party while being fed by their grandpas aka EXO's Managers. After they eat their cerelac and drink water, they saw their appas was being flirt by some boys and girls that the babies look at each other.

 

Zaihan: ayah! dadadadada! dah!dah! dada! [translation: brothers! those sick people are flirting our dadies]

Chul: anyanyanya nya nya nya duh! ayaya yaya ya! [translation: we must do something,FAST!]

Suyeol: adadada? yayayya -shooks head- aya! puh! awawawawa! [translation: let's go use our charms! let's get their attention]

Hyunri: oh! oh! -claps happily- ayahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! [lets do some damage! leggo hyungs!]

Zaihan,Chul,Suyeol and Hyunri: uh!!!! -claps and smiles-

 

The managers just smiles and chuckles at the cute babies without understanding their plans. The babies began to settle their plans. Zaihan signals the youngest and Hyunri began to squeal as he tries to stand up and dance with the music making everyone turn their attentions to the cuties. Hyunri's hyungs began to clap and dance with their maknae.

 

Everyone squeals as EXO immediately went to their babies and record everything. The babies smiles at each other for a job well done. They immediately hug and kiss their babies then bid farewell after they saw them yawning. The babies were happy that those flirts failed to seduce them thanks to their team work of cuteness.

 

------------------------------------------------

here's the update for this week ^^

I might do another update of this and also my other story

so its double update this week :3 

since I'll have exam next week~

see you soon~ 

bbyeong :3