Chapter 4 - When others try to steal the maknae

EXO's Pet

EXO had recording for MNet Countdown. Sehun wears his cap and jacket around his waist so that his dog ears and tail won’t be seen. For now the only ones who knew about Sehun’s condition was EXO and their managers.

 The recording of their song growl was going smoothly. After their recording, EXO was in their waiting room when their friends from other groups visit them. The first group who visit them was their closest friends and their senior company-label mate, Super Junior’s Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae: Sehunnie~ –hugs Sehun-

Sehun: -shocked- D-DoDong hyung o_o

Donghae: I miss you dongsaeng~

EXO hyungs: -pissed, trying to calm down-

Sehun: u-um... I miss you too hyung ^////^"

Eunhyuk: Donghae... I know Sehun is adorable but we gotta go and rehears -looks at Sehun and pinch his cheeks gently- bye cutie~ -drags Donghae who was saying "but I want to spend more time with Hunnie~ TT_TT" while laughing at Donghae-

 

The next group who visit them is VIXX. They just chatted with EXO while Ravi and N was busy cooing Sehun and EXO glares at them and VIXX knows its a bad sign so they drag Ravi and N away from the cutie Sehun because mad EXO is scary especially D.O. VIXX said they have to go as Ravi and N keep insiting of him staying because they want to be with Sehun but when they saw D.O holding a a thick book, they decided to go.

 

 

Many groups visit them even girl groups. EXO was pissed whenever someone was near Sehun unless its them or Sehun's family. Their manager inform them that they can go now and do whatever they want on their free time. The members happily pack up and hurriedly went out with their beloved maknae.

 

EXO went to Lotte World and begin to spend time with each other. Sehun was happy spending time with his hyungs and his hyungs cant help not to squeal at Sehun's cuteness. They were about to ride on a boat when they notice Sehun was staring at a stufftoy in a shooting galery game.

 

Sehun: -eyes sparkling while staring at the big plushie infront of me but pouts sadly because I realize I at this game-

Suho: whats wrong Sehun?

Sehun: I want that rilakumma doll with pink costume but I at this game.... -frowns-

Kai,Chen,Chanyeol and Baekhyun: -gasp- dont worry Sehun! We will get it for you! *^*

Sehun: really? -looks at hyungs-

Lay: yeah we will,just for you cutie -hugs Sehun-

Sehun: -hugs back- thank you -smiles alittle-

Kris: just wait baby, that plushie will be yours -caress Sehun's cheek-

Sehun: -blush-

Luhan: Let's make a bet! Whoever wins the doll can kiss Sehun!

EXO except Luhan and Sehun: Sure! Bring it on!

Sehun: -blush hard and watch hyungs-

 

 

EXO was determined to win the doll until Suho got the doll. The other members was about to pout but realizes that if that doll can make Sehun happy, why be sad about it? They cant wait to see Sehun's reaction and when they look at Sehun, they saw his eyes were closed and someone was carrying Sehun away.

 

EXO was fuming in anger that they went after the kidnapper and beat that person. The kidnapper was so scared. He just want to have a pic with Sehun in the garden but he never thought that it was a bad idea because Sehun's hyungs were very protective. The others who was thinking of trying to steal Sehun changes their mind because they dont want to be beaten up especially to Tao,Baekhyun and D.O.

 

 

 

EXO went inside the van with the still asleep Sehun who they learned from the kidnapper that he put Sehun to sleep by making him smell a liquid that can knocked out people when smelled it for a long time. EXO learned the lesson to atleast have three of them looking after Sehun so that the incident wont happened again.

 

Sehun woke up and met with the worried faces of his hyungs. He slowly sits up but still feels dizzy. Lay and Luhan help Sehun to sit up while D.O hands Sehun some orange peel to reduce the dizziness he felt. They were all worried about their maknae. Sehun regains his strength back.

 

Sehun: what happened? How did I end up in our dorm's sofa?

Suho: someone make you fall asleep and kidnaps you

Kris: say Sehun, what happened before you were knocked out? -caress Sehun's hands-

Sehun: well... I was watching you guys when someone covered my mouth then make me smell a weird scent that slowly knocks me down and before I can react, I was being carried after I got hit on my nape.

Luhan: I knew it! I'm going to kill that guy!

Tao: I will wushu him or the others who dare to hurt or kidnapped you Hunnie,Taotao will protect you -kiss Sehun's forehead-

Baekhyun: -hugs Sehun- dont worry my cutie, this wont happened again because hyung will always watch over you and will hapkido their if they ever try to do that again!

Chanyeol: count me in! -caress Sehun's ears- waah~ its so soft */////*

Kai: -caress Sehun's face- dont worry, your safe now my baby 

Lay: I'm happy that the kidnapper failed to kidnap you ^-^ 

Suho: here Sehun, we got this for you -hands Sehun the rilakkuma with pink outfit-

Sehun: yay! kamsa -kiss Suho hyung's cheek then hugs the doll happily-

Xiumin: I'm happy your smiling again and your cute eyesmiles -sighs happily- so cute ♡♡♡♡

D.O: we all work hard just to win that doll, say baby.. what will you name that stuff toy your hugging?

Sehun: name? -blinks as my tail was moving up and down-

Chen: D.O is right you should name your stuffy toy Sehun :)

Sehun: good idea hyungs... hmmm... I will name my stuff toy... pinku pinku since he was wearing pink \(^-^)/

EXO except Sehun: aww... how cute >///////< ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Today, Kai and D.O will be sleeping with Sehun since its Friday. Kai and D.O was happily snuggling at the sleeping cutie inbetween them. Kai couldnt help but mentally fanboy because finally his dream of hugging the cute puppy Hunnie and his favorite hyung while sleeping came true. D.O was happy to sleep with the maknaes that he loves.

 

The schedule who will sleep with Sehun is this:

Sunday: Suho and Lay

Monday: Luhan and Tao

Tuesday: Chen and Xiumin

Wednesday: Sehun sleeps alone 

Thursday: Kris,Chanyeol and Baekhyun

Friday: Kai and D.O.

Saturday: ♡♡♡♡♡♡ all of them will sleep with Sehun ♡♡♡♡♡♡

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

atlast I'd be able to update xD

see you next chapter x_x ^^~

thank you to all who reads my story