[Season 1 Ending] Chapter 22 - Hello Babies

EXO's Pet

[1 year later]

 

 

Sehun's tummy was already big, and they can't wait for their quadruplets to come out. The 11 daddies was excited to know that Sehun was giving birth soon. Sehun began to groan due to the pain. His husbands noticed it and rushed towards him. They gasp when they saw Sehun's legs had blood and they immediately call an ambulance and prepare all the things Sehun needs while the others was busy looking after Sehun.

 

 

The ambulance finally arrived and immediately EXO carried Sehun gently and place him on the stretcher. Suho and Kris went with Sehun on the ambulance while the others rode the van and follow the ambulance. Sehun was immediately rushed to the operating room with Suho and Kris while the rest wait outside. Kris was filming everything while Suho held Sehun's hands as Sehun gives birth to their quadruplets.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[After 5 minutes]

 

Kris and Suho came out to tell them that Sehun give birth to 4 beautiful boys. Everyone screams in joy as Kris let them see the video. They cry in happiness to see their cute babies and the doctor confirmed that all of them are the fathers of Sehun's quadruplets. They went to room 112 where Sehun was resting along with their babies and EXO couldn't help but squeal at how beautiful and precious their babies are.

 

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Kris, Luhan and Xiumin snapped pictures of their babies and post it on instagram. In just 0.5 seconds their posted pictures gain 10 million likers and congratulation messages from the fans and their co-idols. EXO couldnt believe their babies are already there infront of them. They all look after Sehun in the hospital for 5 days.

 

 

 

EXO went home with their wife Sehun. Sehun carried the youngest while Chen,D.O and Suho carried the triplets. The other members carried Sehun's and their belongings. They all settled the baby in their room as Sehun feed them from eldest to the youngest.

 

D.O: say baby... what will we name our quadruplets? 

Kai: oh yeah! we haven't gave them a name yet!

Sehun: -thinks-

Baekhyun and Kris: how bout Hyun Ri for the youngest?? 

Sehun: Cool~ how bout the rest?

Suho:erm.... -thinks-

Suho,D.O and Chanyeol: SuYeol for the third baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chen,Xiumin,Lay:Chul for the second baby!!!

Tao,Kai and Luhan: Zai Han for the eldest!!!

 

 

After that they all went to eat and celebrate Chanyeol's birthday abit quiet because their babies were sleeping. Zai Han was wearing baby blue clothes. Chul was wearing baby pink clothes. Suyeol was wearing blue baby clothings while Hyunri was wearing pink baby clothings. After eating, Suho,Do,Chen and Baekhyun was incharge of planning for the baby shower that will be held next next week. Kai,Kris,Tao and Chanyeol was incharge of washing the dishes and making the kitchen tidy. Sehun,Lay,Xiumin and Luhan was busy taking care of the babies while Xiumin and Luhan just finished bringing out the big cradle on their room and place the babies there.

 

 

 

[10:00 pm]

 

EXO was done taking shower and Sehun was done feeding the babies while the vocal line [Baekhyun,D.O,Suho,Chen and Luhan] were singing lullaby to their babies while Chanyeol and Lay plays guitar. The rest was listening and watching as their babies slowly close their eyes and sleep. EXO smiles in happiness because finally they were complete as a family. After that they all give their gift to Chanyeol and he was really thankful.

 

Chanyeol: This is the best birthday for me

Sehun: how can you say so honey? -lays my head on Chanyeol's lap-

Chanyeol: well -looks at everyone- I had all of you guys -pecks Sehun's lips- Sehun and our adorable babies -grins-

EXO: eww~ your so sweeet -laughs silently- we love you Yeol <3

Chanyeol: love you too guys <3

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of Season 1 xD

wahahahha~

I'm thinking if I should write the season 2 of this xD

should I write it or not?

but I don't have a poster yet for it cause I at making one :'(

someone call the deokteo TT_TT

anyways the reason I updated is because it's Chanyeol's birthday

see you all soon :'3

byeong~

 

NOTE:

The babies names Zaihan, Chul, SuYeol and Hyunri came from the members joined names.

ZaiHan are names from Tao's real name which is Zitao, kAI's and luHAN's.

Chul are names from CHen,xiUmin and Lay's.

SuYeol are names from D.O's real name which is kyung Soo,sUho's and chanYEOL's.

and lastly 

Hyunri are names from seHun,baekhYUN and kRIs'.