KAI- At Least I Have You..

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

Today, was not your day, your friends were making fun of you.

It has been some good minutes and they were still teasing you, you got angry and left them without thinking twice.

You were in the woods now and were lost, looking around the woods for a place to sit down.

" ...What am i going to do now!?" You whispered to yourself, worried of what might happen.

They were teasing you about your dating life, your friends' tastes..etc 

You did not properly call them your 'friends', they were mean to you, would make fun of you...you just simply hang out with them because you had no friends.

You were judged by many people at your school, but you didn't care until they started tellings fake things about you in their back.

Just as you were about to cry, you saw a wolf standing a few feet away from you.

'UH OH...THIS IS NO GOOD!!' You thought nervously to yourself slowly standing up, ready to run away. But the smart wolf started running towards you while howling loudly, you got scared and tripped on your own foot, landing harshly on the hard and dirty floor.

You cried in pain and opened your eyes ready to find the wolf at your front... Correct! He was at your front looking at you very quietly;

You closed your eyes tightly, a single tear running down your cheek as you thought ' That's it ..my life is over'. You were waiting for your life to end, but it never came...Instead the wolf walked closer to you and your hand that was bleeding.

You looked at him suspiciously--i mean it's a wolf!! He could eat you at any time!

The wolf was a dark black with yellow eyes and he seemed really fluffy, so you leaned in and him slowly, he sat down seemingly relaxed with your movements.

You leaned in and kissed his nose while patting his head. You started to wonder if he really was a wolf..he acted like a dog in your opinion.

Now, you were not alone! You had a beautiful wolf standing beside you which now closed his eyes ready to sleep.

The woods seemed much more calmer and relaxing, the birds singing around the air, the beautiful blue sky with white clouds on it..

You closed your eyes, opening your mouth letting a yawn come out.

You stayed like this, and remembered to look at the wolf again, you opened your eyes letting a gasp come out of your mouth.

Instead of seeing a wolf sleeping next to you, now you saw a handsome and charming boy wich slowly opened his eyes by your sudden loud gasp.

He looked at you smiling and motioned to come closer; But you didn't. He slightly frowned at your action and scooted closer to you, looking at your surprised and wide eyes shining at the sun's light.

He had dark brown hair wich was being supported with a bandana at his forehead; Dark brown eyes, chocolate skin and those pink big lips of his.

He waved a hand in your front making you snap back to reality; Looking down frustrated and a blushing mess you said " W-who are you?" He chuckled deeply at you and answered you with an annoying answer "I could ask you the same.."

' EXCUSE ME!? YOU WERE HERE FIRST--WAIT ...WHER'S THE WOLF!?I WANT IT BAC--' Your thoughts were cut when he laughed at you saying " I was just joking.." You looked at him confused by his actions and asked him again " W-w--who are you?" 

" I'm Kai, nice to meet you "Y/N" He said joking again. 'Man, this boy sure is a player--wait how did he know your name!?

You widened your eyes looking at him surprised-yet again.

He laughed shyly rufling his hair "Don't you know me?" You shook your head, mentioning no.

He sounded hurt by this and leaned closer to your face cupping it with his surprisingly warm hands "Class A, a student that likes to dance and doesn't talk that much..?" You tilted your head, still processing what he said and you suddenly snapped your fingers "That guy who had detention, right?" He nodded looking deeply at your eyes adding a slight annoyed expression " That was Tao's fault, he was chattiing with me and the teacher saw it-BOM! Out you two!!!" He said imitating his teacher words, exactly the way she did.

You laughed and then remembered about the wolf "We need to get out of here, i found a wolf earlier--" "umm.... About that.. We need to talk" You cut him before he could tell you something " Yes ..but not here..please!!" " "Y/N"! listen to me carefully, I'm... I'm arrgh!! I am a wolf and I love you, alright?"

'Say whaaaat!?' You looked at him with a emotionless exxpression and answered him mockingly " A .....wolf? Stop joking Kai.." Weirdly you did believe his words but you didn't want to believe the surreal things.

"I'm serious.. and I love you!" You twiched your eyebrow still not believing him and not listening the last part of his sentence.      

"Prove it to me." You answered him. He frowned at you for not believing him, and slowly stand up saying "Remember the black wolf you saw sleeping next to you? That was me, black hair black fur,no?" You gasped lodly clasping your hands to your mouth covering it in amazement. He chuckled deeply at your reaction befor saying "Believe me now?" You nodded your head furiously, now believing him.

He scooted closer to you and repeated his sentence that you haven't heard " "Y/N" .. I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" 

Now totally aware of what he said, you looked suddenly at him meeting his eyes full of hope and despair.

You looked at him and to the floor.

'I just met--actually I knew him before but we didn't talk' You thought. " I have really liked you for a really long time you know? I have liked you since the day you have transferred..yeah~ that long.." He then added " I didn't confess to you because I thought that you would reject my feelings towards you, and because I'm shy too..but now I have the chance to confess to you finally.. do you love me, "Y/N" He asked again.

Your heart beat faster at his sweet and long confession, nobody did this to you, nobody ever told you that they loved you..nobody.

You slowly hugged him saying " yes..I-I love you K-Kai " He smiled to himself before departing from your warm hug, leaning in to kiss you.

The kiss was warm, sweet and passionate and he had incredibly soft pink lips.

You scooted closer to him slowly wrapping your arms around his neck, while he put his hands on your waist, deepening the kiss.

You were happy and as the kiss started to get more intense your knees started to buckle, shaking slightly at his touch.

Sooner or later you had to leave the kiss, your lungs silently screming for air, you said "Wait a little here I'll go get my things, so we can go home." He nodded happily at your sentence. He couldn't wait until he saw your house, it must be beautiful...like the owner!

You walked slowly towards the place were you set your things and where your 'friends' were waiting for you supposedly (or so you thought).

As you got there, they were not there anymore..the tents had disappeared, the cars,everything had disappeared, there was only your things on the ground with a note on it.

You read and started crying to yourself for believing their words. The paper was saying ' You are really stupid for wanting to be our friend! :P You are weird and a , do not talk to us ever again.'

Kai was behind you, reading the childish letter ,and quickly hugged you without saying anything.

There you sobbed and cried harder grabbing his shirt tightly around your hands, he only petted your head leaning his chin on your shoulder, hoping that it would sooth you.

And it did, after a few moments you had already stopped crying and picked up your stuff saying "I don't need them either.. And at least I have you" You smiled at him warmly and started walking towards your house, with a happy, jumping Kai beside you.

You chuckled to yourself and heard him muttering something.

"I'll make you feel better when we get there" and winked at you, if you know what I mean~!

THE END!!!

I hope you enjoyed it

 :D!!

Have a nice day~!

SEHUN WILL BE THE NEXT ONE :D

HAVE A BONUS GIF, FOR READING THIS: 

BYE!!!