KRIS - Baby Don't Cry..

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

"Waaah! It feels so good~" You sighed in happiness once you entered the lake.

You were in a forest, swimming around a lake.... Yeah you were . You didn't mind, since you were alone afterall.

It was daytime, and you knew wolves didn't attack that much during light, however they could still attack you.They could find you anywhere at any time!

Feeling the cold water hit your body made you relax and sigh again in happiness. You swam again to the edge of the lake and your back met the wet and covered by water, ground. You leaned your head back and closed your eyes enjoying the feeling. You reopened them again and saw some birds flying agitatedly, you made a face and looked at them weirdly.

They flew very agitated, beating their wings fast, leaving a trail of their feathers slowly faling to the floor.

You looked around, and found some wolves looking at you hungrily. They were growling and slowly walking to you. You slowly stood up and grabbed the towel that was next to your head, and shook in fear.

They were slowly trapping you and ready to bury their sinful and sharp teeth in your precious skin.

Right now, you didn't know what to do and you were becoming anxious and in panic, so you grabbed your towel and ran away from them.

They quickly ran behind you while howling.

While you were running you thought of climbing up a tree, but you decided to not to since you would take a long rime to do so. You panted heavily, feeling your pace slow down and your stomach weaken, you looked behind and saw a the wolves running faster and closer to you.

You looked at your front again and tried to run faster, but you couldn't. The pain in your legs and belly wouldn't let you to do so. Your thoughts were interrupted when you bumped against something hard. You looked behind and looked at the thing you were against. It turned out to be a certain someone you knew and you had a crush on him. That's right, you liked someone!

He eyed you seriously and without any words he grabbed you and put you on his back, now you were reciving a piggyback ride. He grabbed your legs and tightly held them close to him "Hold yourself tightly, or else you'll fall" He said and waited for you to wrapp your arms around him. He started to run at a pace that your brain couldn't even process.

You looked behind and saw few other wolves attacking the others. 'They were 11? Omo! Are they protecting me!?...Nah, that can't be wolves don't protect humans' You thought and hid your face on his back, the wind was hiting your face like crazy! You had to hide your face or you would be eating your hair.

Soon his pace slowed down and you took your face from his back and eyed now an unknown place.

He placed you down. You looked at the dark place, it was daytime but the trees and the grey clouds were making it sound dark. The house was covered with bushes and a few small and big trees.

You didn't find the door until you saw him moving towards the bush. He moved away the bush and made signal for you to come in.

You came inside, the place was much brighter and well treated, not like outside where it looked an abandoned house. It had twelve beds, a kitchen bar and a bathroom.

"We are twelve boys in one house..." He explained feeling your gaze on the beds. You eyed your vivid crush alive, you've had acrush on him, since the day you came to this forest. You saw him walking around the forest and you fell in love, it was love at first sight.

" You still didn't tell me who you are or why you've brought me here..." You facepalmed at yourself, clearly knowing that you have glared at him. It was inadvertently. You always did this to people that you didn't know--even your loved ones!

He chuckled at your glare and answered "well...I am Kris and I have brought you here, because i guess you didn't want to be eaten by wolves. Am I correct?~" He asked, acting cool. Oh! This was new, you didn't know that he acted like this 'cool' and he was Kris...nice.

He looked at you and pointed towards a bed that was in the middle "That's my bed, you can go sit if you want." You nodded and walked closer to his bed, touching the fluffy material, before sitting on the bed calmly looking at him.You were staring at him quietly. He cught your stare.

He suddenly blushed a rosy pink and his cool side went to a frustrated one "Stop! Yah! W-w-what?!!?" You looked at him weirdly thinking about his ruined cool side. He looked down, adverting your stare.

"Kris...What's wrong?" You asked titlting your head at him, trying to get a better sight at his beautiful face. " I-I...I love you "Y/N" " He said stuttering.

He eyed you for a moment and was about to say someting but---'CLASH!' A wolf suddenly entered breaking the window, the shrapnels flew and went against everything including you, you closed your eyes and puted an arm in front of your face trying to protect yourself from the shrapnels.

Kris was growling and howling at the dog, his eyes went to yellow instead from his usual dark chocolate brown ones.

You widened your eyes in surprise seeing now two wolves at your front, Kris was a wolf, that had dark drown fur and a tint of white. The other wolf was barking and growling at Kris, warning him that he was dangerous.

Kris attacked the other wolf, biting his leg, the other wolf yelped and fell to the floor, quickly trying to bite Kris on his neck. But Kris was smarter than that so, he dodged his attack and bit his belly deeply, then on his neck ending his final attack.

You stooped down and made your way towards kris, you were crawling and groaning in pain. Kris had a few wounds, but they were not serious, your wounds were the one which were serious.

Kris returned to his human self and ran towards you, frowning his face seeing you hurt. He took you in his arms, carrying you in bridal style and setted you down on a random bed.

He looked at your wounds worriedly. You had wounds on your legs, arms and specially in your abdomen. Your abdomen was bleeding and it could be seen from your towel that was red with your blood.

He ran to the bathroom and grabbed a first aid kit, he firstly cleaned your wounds that were in your legs and arms. Secondly he cleaned a little deep wound that was in your cheek, puting a band aid on your cheek wound. Lastly he looked at you and said " "Y/N" , like I said I love you, please trust me." You looked at him confused and you only understood him what he meant when he tugged at your towel at the top.

He had those chocolate and deep brown eyes, making you melt at him, and slowly you nodded at him. He grinned at you and very slowly and carefully took the towel off your body. He only said "You're beautiful..." Having a rosy pink on his cheeks, before cleaning your wound with a wet and small towel, and carefully taking the shrapnels out of your wound. You cried in pain and grabbed the bed sheets hoping that would sooth your both pain and anger.

But it didn't.

You groaned in pain, sweat forming in your forehead, and you yelled at Kris accidently. "Aaaaah!! Kris that hurts..stop p-please !" He looked at you in shock and cleaned your sweaty head.

He then smiled at you lovingly cleaning your small tears that were forming in your eyes and said "Baby don't cry..It hurts me seeing you like this..." He said once again and kissed your forehead. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this..or else you'll bleed to death and I won't be with you." He almost cried, but he blinked them away. " "Y/N", do you love me?" You stared at him with your blurred vision, because of your tears and nodded your head.

He smiled and answered you "I love you too..that's why I have to do this..." You managed to let out a word come from your mouth above a whisper " D-do it..." Kris somehow managed to hear and smiled at you.

He slowly removed a huge piece of shrapnel and you bit your lower lip, making it bleed.

Kris cleaned the blood and put a band aid on it. You cried when you tried to lean up, but he lay you down again, flicking your forehead, angry at your action. "If you want to hug or kiss me that bad--just ask me!!" You smiled at his silly but cute sentence, grabbing by his shirt collar, you pulled him in for a kiss.

He yelped at your sudden action, but ended up melting at your lips touch. He wasn't a cool person---He was a wonderful and sweet boy..

You parted your lips away from his and smiled lovingly at him. He chuckled at you and said " Relax~ I'm going to erease your pain away.." He smirked and bent down, parting your legs away slightly.

And by that you knew what he meant...It was indeed going to erase your pain away..

THE END!!!

☻☻I hope you liked it☺☺

Please!!

Have a nice night/day!

 

BONUS GIF!!!:

 

BYE!!

 i might do the next chapter, if you fans comment more.

Please ♥♥♥

Luhan is next.