CHANYEOL - Not Friend Zoned Anymore

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

You as an artist, needed some inspiration, so you went to the forest thinking it would be a good choice.

You looked around amazed "Wahh!! It's so pretty here, good choice I made!" You smiled to yourself, proud of your choice.

The forest had a strong connection with the green, the flowers had many colors, the huge trees and a few feet away from you, at your front was there standing a beautiful and dangerous cascade.

Without thinking twice, you moved towards that direction, tightening your hands on the drawing book that you had bought.

As you got there, a trail of cold wind went through you, shivering in response you moved closer to the cascade and stopped right where the water was.

You moved a little back and were about to set your things in place--when you remebered that you have forgotten something.

The pencil case...You facepalmed at yourself, thinking about your stupid and forgetful brain you had.

This always happened with you, when you wanted to draw something, you always, I mean always would forget about something, either would be your pencil case or the eraser. How were you supposed to draw without the most important utensil on earth, huh? What!? Blame it on my brain, not me!

Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted when you saw a wolf standing a few feet away from you.

He was standing next to a tree, watching you carefully, like a predator would do to a prey. You started to wonder if there were more wolves, there are always more--I mean, they are always together!

You quietly watched him from far away, and tried to walk away.

You couldn't. There was a strong rope wrapped around your heel, making it impossible for you to walk.

You got anxious and looked back at the wolf, who now was slowly walking towards you. You stooped down and tried to get the rope off of you, but DAMN IT! It was really tightly wrapped around your heel.

You screamed inside your mind and wondered ' WHAT THE HELL IS A ROPE DOING HERE, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST!!???!" you then thought' it might be a trap for wolves..wait-no! Wolves' traps are sharp and made of metal..what the HELL!?' you screamed the last word out loud.

The wolf was getting closer to you and you thought that it would be your end...Instead of death, you were alive, breathing anxiously with your eyes still closed.

The pain never came, so you slowly opened your eyes, and saw a wolf at your front, staring at you quietly...Hmm...Weird.

You looked at him, seeing his beautiful traces, his dark brown fur, to his black humid nose and his amazingly beautiful blue eyes.

He suddenly moved closer to you and you tightly closed your eyes, scared of what he might do to you. The wolf now had disappeared and was replaced with nothing at your front. You frowned cutely " Aaww~I wanted to pet it~" You awkwardly laughed at your silly sentence. This always happened when you were scared, you would talk to yourself making awkward and stupid silly sentences. Yet another thing to add to your weird but bright personality.

You gasped out loud when your back, forcefully but yet gently, met a hard chest.

You stood quiet, waiting for the unknown person to talk or do something. He did.

" I love you "Y/N"..." The male voice suddenly said catching you off guard. You widened your eyes at his sudden confesssion, you actually knew that voice...so recognizable and unmistakable yet, you didn't remember him.

DARN.IT! Your stupid and forgetful brain was getting you again..

He then added "I love the way you smile.." He touched your lips curling them to a smile."...your beautiful face..." He your cheeks."...and most of it, I love your sweetness and your personality.." He smiled warmly at you. But you couldn't see him, because your back was facing him. One thing you knew your heart beat was accelerating at the minute he said those sweet things.

You spoke" C-ca-can you untie th-this rope " You showed him, by stretching up your leg. He your leg, making you shiver at his actions and said " Then you will run away from me..." He pouted with a glint of sadness in his voice.

You leaned away from his back and took a look at his face. He was a so called friend-zoned guy, you didn't talk to him that much, not because you hated him--it was just because you were suspicious about his personality. He was funny, loud, sociable and a happy virus. You did not talk with any of his friends because you thought them as flirty and sassy boys that were in your calss.

You were wrong! "C-chanyeol..untie this rope please." You pleaded him cutely making his face soften.

He held your hands and said "Promise me, you won't run away from me?" You nodded your head and he untied the rope from your heel.

He stood there ready to see you run away, but you didn't; you just turned around to face him and sat on the grass looking at him cutely.

He laughed at your cuteness and continued what he was saying earlier. "I have loved you from a long time, and I now have this opurtunity to confess to you..." He looked at you waiting anxiously for an answer.

You looked at him and felt butterflies in your stomach, you felt warm---'I am blushing, aren't I?' "D-do you love me?" You looked at him for a moment and nodded your head very slowly at him. He grinned at you widely before taking you in a hug.

"Hey..Chanyeol...I saw a w-w-wolf earlier--" He looked at you and made a sad look. " You saw a dark brown and blue eyed wolf right?" You nodded shyly. "yeah d-did you see him too?" he held your hands and said " That wolf was me." You stood quiet, blankly staring at him, not believing a single word he said.

"I'm a wolf, will you love me as I am?" He asked you again."You don't believe me...I can see it." You looked down feeling guilty, but answered with a simple "Prove it to me." He looked at you determined while standing up.

"Ok!" You watched him transforming slowly into the dark brown wolf that you saw earlier.

You gasped at him and ran to him hugging his warm and fluffy fur. You were melting from his warmth but got disappointed when you felt him leave his wolf form.

You pouted cutely, earning a loud laugh from him. "You know ,before, I always thought of you as part of my friend zone, not a crush... I was wrong." You told him. He laughed at you and said "Guess I'm not friend zoned anymore..haha!" He laughed again, before leaning in meeting your lips with his.

You deepened the kiss, by wrapping your arms around his neck, he puted his hands on your waist, bringing you closer to him.

He bit your lips asking you for entrnce, which you gladly gave him. His tongue was warm, soft and wet, massaging yours in circle motions, then battling your tongue, to conquer a new place. And he won, he made sure to touch every plaxe in your wet cavern, not thinking of leaving a place untouched.

He broke the kiss, leaning away, to take a glance at your face: Your cheeks were a rosy pink, your lips were parted slightly and there were sweat forming on the edge of your forehead. He laughed at your cute face, making you blush even harder and playfully hit him on the shoulder. He pulled you and started walking with you towards your house.

"Violent, are we?" You widened your eyes and yelled " YAH!" before hitting again on his chest embarrassed. He chuckled and whispered in your ear "But I like it jagi.." And with a in your earlobe he leaned away laughing a little more. "Oh, I know you do.." You said and gave him a slap in his making him dumbfounded.

"C'mon, let's go! I don't wanna wait for the fun .." You smirked running towards your house. Chanyeol chuckled and ran to you, taking you on his arms carrying you to your bed amking the door slam open."You'll like it jagi.." He said once more, slaming you on the bed.

'OH Today it's gonna be fun..~' You thought.

THE END!!!!

☺I Hope you liked it☻

Have a nice day/Night !!

:D

Have a bonus gif :D :

 Here have a cute pouting chanyeol <3 :D