LUHAN - I Love You, Jagi ♥

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

Today, the same usual and boring day.

You were waiting for your bestfriend to come in, and for the teacher too.

The teacher was late as usual.  You were having your favourite class: English.

You only liked that discipline, because you understood it better than the other disciplines, your worst subject was math.

You always had a D or E in than subject, gosh how you hated that!

Suddenly--Your eyes widened at the sight you saw, it was coming in and you jolted your body, running towards the handsome figure.

You screamed your bestfriend's name hugging him from the excitement. He chuckled in response "Missing me already, are we?" And he shooed you away, wich made you a little upset and pout cutely at him. He made his way towards his seat, and you quietly came behind him.

Your seat was next to his. Your bestfriend was a male, you never thought that he would become your bestfriend. You were shy about having male friends, but he was an exception. With him you were more extrovert, awkward, funny and silly. 

Your bestfriend was luhan. Luhan was a silly, extrovert and popular guy along with his male friends. In total they were 12 hot boys walking around school. You know them a little, but you don't want to involve with them that much, becouse they have a big amount of fangirls at school stalking them, and if the fans knew if you said a simple 'hello' they would cut your tongue or your throat in small pieces.

Luhan became your bestfriend when you bumped against him in the school hallway. There was once when he said 'hello' to you, you glared at him and said 'go away you stupid cocky boy..' And in response he started laughing, from there he started messing with you, talking more, hanging out more--until it came to this relationship: Best Friends Forever!

Your thoughts were snapped back to reality when the teacher came in apologizing and hurring to his desk."Sorry I'm late" and proceeded "Now open your books on page 109, I'll start reading and then Kai you'll read after me." He explained, and Kai just groaned in annoyance.

As the teacher started reading you took a glance at Luhan seeing him really focused. 'Omg! It must be the end of the world!' You thought laughing a little at Luhan's face expression.

Now that you thought about it, he was more than your bestfriend- a crush.

You didn't like that idea that much, because you knew that your bestie wouldn't like the way you do. So you have been ignoring your feelings towards him, you haven't been avoiding him, you couldn't do that. Whenever he missed a day at school you would get bored and fall asleep--HECK! You couldn't live without him, he was your air, oxygen to your lungs.

Today he was avoiding and not talking that much than the usual. He was indeed really like REALLY focused on the teacher. You chuckled a little. But your mind fought against the rejecting feeling you had inside. He was probabbly on his period. 'A man on his period..AHAHA!!' You laughed at your silly sentence.

Then it clicked-- You thought of why he was avoiding and being mean to you. It was his birthday!

You quickly ripped a piece of paper from your notebook and wrote 'Happy Birthday' on it. Looking at the teacher and then to Luhan you passed the paper to him.

Accidently the paper hit his face and he turned around to look at you in shock. He took the paper and throwed it away, hurting your feelings. He looked at you seriously and looked away, to look back at the teacher.

The angriness was getting the best out of you. But something told you to not speak your mind, instead you got worried and whispered to luhan. " Did I do something wrong o-or--If so I'm sorry." He looked at you and looked back again at the teacher. That made you furious.

He was not acting normal--he was being an to you. It was the first day that you two didn't get in detention, you two always got in detention thanks to your hyperactivity, and due to his too.

" "Y/N" Are you listening?" You snapped at the teacher. "What?" Accidently glaring at him. The teacher surprised by your snap widened his eyes and said warning you "Miss "Y/N", watch your tone or you may get in detention ...again." The teacher sighed at his last word, knowing that it would definately not work.

You sighed and caught Luhan staring at you in shock. Annoyed by his actions you snapped at him "WHAT!?" He eyed you, his eyes almost popping out of his sockets, as you just ignored him and stood there a little trying to calm yourself down.

Seeing that it wouldn't work, you excused yourself and got out of class, leaving a worried and dumbfounded Luhan behind. You ran towards the bathroom girls, slipping inside a door and locking yourself In.

There, you started crying and sobbing hard. The tears wouldn't stop rolling down your cheeks, you tried to wipe them off with your forearm, that was covered with your jacket. 

Right now you couldn't contain your feelings, as your mind wouldn't stop remembering the moment, the tears were coming and coming. It was useless trying to wipe them off.

" "Y/N"...Are you ok?" A warm and conforting voice said asking you. It sounded like he was concerned. It was not Luhan, instead it was your other bestie named D.O. He was a nice and sweet friend that everyone would want as a boyfriend or bestfriend, not certainly as an enemy. He was also pretty popular due to his cute face and warm personality.

You quickly wiped away your tears away and answered with a shaky voice " Y-yeah.." You blinked them away. He answered with a suspicious but concerned voice "Stop lying..I know that you aren't ok, can you come out? Please..I'm in a girls bathroom." Hesitantly you unlocked your bathroom door and opened it with shaking hands.

He greeted you with a warm and well known smile of his. You smiled a little. "Was it Luhan?" You only nodded at his question and hugged him silently once again crying in his warm and comforting chest.

Not very far away, Luhan was watching feeling hurt and a broken heart filled with jealousy. He was not there as he wanted, he was not comforting you, instead he was replaced with a friend of his.

Luhan walked away silently back to the class, taking a few glances every once a while.

He was waiting for you at class anxiously, he wanted to apoligise. But you only came when the bell rang, with D.O behind you very quiet as always.

" "Y-Y/N" w-what's wrong ?" You rolled your eyes at him and didn't answer his question, leaving him behind alone. You were walking with D.O again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The bell rang again and you walked to your next class, saying your goodbyes to D.O. Unfortunately you two didn't have classes together.

You sat in your usual seat. You yawned feeling already bored and sleepy. 'TIK' A piece of paper hit your face, you ignored it already knowing who might be from. 'TIK' Another paper hit your face. Annoyed by Luhan's actions you looked at him annoyed and threw the paper away.

Instead of stopping his actions, he muttered to you above a whisper " " Y/N", wait for me outside school." You didn't answer and looked away from him putting your hand under your chin, looking for support.

" "Y/N.." You didn't answer. " "Y/N, Y/N" answer me or I'll keep bothering you " He kept whispering your name and poking your belly. " FINE!" You yelled at him, making him smirk at your actions. The teacher came in and started talking.

' RRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!'

Soon the bell rang, announcing the students to leave the class. You packed your books and took a look around the class- Luhan was already walking out of class.

You followed behind him at a slow pace. And met him outside school as planned.

He smiled at you and grabbed your hand, dragging you to somewhere.

You weirdly looked down to his huge, cold--but warm hands, that made you want to melt right there and then.

He suddenly stopped, making you collide against his back. "Oooww..Luhan! Could--" He interrupted you and spoke "I want you to know that..." You blinked. "That--that... I..." "That you..?" You tilted your head in curiousity. "That... I love you!" He confessed slowly taking his time.

You stood there not knowing what to do. Soon you were answered by his cold and soft lips touching yours. The bag that you had on your left shoulder fell to the floor due to his rough action. His bag was on the floor too.

You tried to hit him on his chest, but he grabbed your wrists stopping you. He leaned in, closer to your body, deepening the kiss.

His tongue your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you didn't allow him. Annoyed by your actions he grabbed both of your wrists with one hand and the other went to your , roughly squeezing. You gasped, opening your mouth. He took his chance and slipped his tongue inside your wet cavern.

His pink muscle met yours, massaging it slightly earning a few gasps from you. You felt his hand snaking under your uniform shirt, and you parted from the wet kiss, with cheeks a rosy pink and lips parted and swollen from the intensity.

"We're in public!" You reminded him. " I don't care!" He tried to kiss you again--but much to his disppointement you shoved him and reminded him again "We're in public you idiot! And you never asked me if I loved you back..." He smirked and scooted closer to you responding you with a light and visible smirk on his lips "Oh! But I know you do.." He chuckled deeply enjoying your expressions.

"How--h-how do you--" "D.O told me." "Oh." You said awkardly. "But I bet that you--" "I have been avoiding you because I love you and I want to be your boyfriend." He answered your cut off question. He scooted closer and his eyes were now half lidded making eye-contact with yours.

You expected him to kiss you--but you didn't expect to see his eyes glowing. His eyes were now a deep yellow. You shoved him this time roughly, making him blink in confusion and started yelling at him "LUHAN! Why didn't you told me y-you IDIOT!" He blinked at you but soon realized what you were talking about.

He took a step closer to you and leaned in " Because..I-I was afraid that you'd ignore or reject my feelings.." He answered you your cheeks caringly. You glanced at him and muttered " ...I-I wouldn't ignore your f-ff-feelings.." He smiled warmly at you and kissed your forehead cutely.

Then you answered him with a happy face "Now we don't have more problems to get mad at each other!" He glanced at you and looked down. "Oh yes we do, jagi." You blinked at him worried. " W-we d-do?" He nodded and pointed down to his hard and noticeble .

You blushed looking away, but he pushed you down, making your knees touch the hard and cold floor.

" Please jagiya♥!!" He pleaded cutely at you. Having no other choice you pushed down his zipper, taking a breath, before leaning in.

He closed his eyes anxiously and said "I love you jagiya ♥" making your heart beat faster.

THE END!!!

I Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

☺☻

 

Tell me if you did like it, so i'll be more motivated to do more

BYE ♥♥♥!!!

Bonus gif :D :

BYEE!!!♥♥

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT PLEASE!