TAO - It Makes Us Stronger!

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

Friday thirteen, it was the unlucky day.

It was indeed the unlucky day.

A few days ago, your brother passed away with cancer in his lungs. He was a boy that was loved by everyone, no one hated him. He passed away when he was at home alone, in your original country.

The cause was the bad influences, he moved to highschool and met this random gang, who smoked and drank alcohol.

It turned out that his body was very sensitive and delicate, and he had a disease in his throat, making cancer invade him easier.

You were alone outside your house crying quietly to yourself, those horrible memories invading your mind. The tears were rolling down your cheeks as you tried to wipe them off.

The sky was a soft grey, announcing sooner or later it would start rainning.

Another tear escaped your puffy red eyes, falling to your open hand that was resting on top of your knee. You bought the hand to your face, wiping the tears off of your face and tried to sooth yourself.

When you re opened your eyes you found this strange boy sitting next to you. That made you startled and made your heart beat race 1327687534 times faster.' Did I take that long to wipe my tears away.?' You thought after calming yourself down.

You looked at him not being able to see a DAMN THING because of your blurred vision.

You blinked the tears that were forming again and finally took a long stare at him. He had dark red hair that was with a cap, his skin was a light chocolate and his eyes were a deep dark brown like chocolate too.

He gave you the impression of a mysterious and badass guy, that nothing could scare him.

Your eyes soon drifted to his exposed arms, showing off his obvious toned arms. A blush started to form in your cheeks, as you thought 'Does he has abs too?' before you glanced at him and saw him half smirking half smiling.

The atmosphere was getting awkward and weirder by the moment, so he decided to smile at you again. His smile reminded you of your brother, it made you feel sensitive again.

He was worried, and started to rub your back caringly and smoothly, hoping that it would sooth you.

The tears started to form again, and he smiled his smile saying 'Everything is okay'.

You couldn't take it anymore.

You started to cry and you expected him once again to rub your back. But he didn't.

He instead brought you for a hug. His chest smelled of a strong cologne, and he was warm despite him being in a tank top.

The tears started to roll down your cheek, falling to your exposed milky white legs as you continued to sob harder in his tank top.You were wearing a pair of blue shorts, with a white tank top and a thin black jacket covering your bare arms and hands. 

"I..I..c-can't s-stop them! They won't s--" You stuttered but was cut by him saying "Shhh, it's okay...Let it all go."and he put his head in your shoulder, kissing it lightly.

"But-i-it's a c-co-cowardly--" He whispered this time in your ear "Crying. It's not a cowardly thing to do. It actually makes us stronger!" kissing it lightly.

Soon you calmed yourself and parted away from the hug, looking at his eyes with a soft rosy pink in your cheeks. "T-thank you, Tao."

Then it hit you.

How could you know his name!? You just met him a few minutes ago, and you know his name like he is a friend of yours!? This is weird and it's getting awkward by the minute.

He smiled shyly and looked down. "You are welcome, "Y/N"." He said, once again shocking you. 'He knows my name too! Whta tha hell..How does he know my name!? Is he some kind of stalker?' You thought still shocked.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He asked a bit sad. You slowly nodded looking at him, seeing his smile turn into a sad one.

"I'm your childhood friend, Huang Zi Tao." You gasped a little, and scooted closer to him.

"You are also the guy that I saw in the woods aren't you!?" You asked him, wich he nodded. " Y-you are also a wolf, right?" He smiled nodding his head.

"OMO! That's soooo awesome! Can you show me please?" You asked a little exited.

He shook his head saying no. You pouted cutely, making him fanboy inside his mind.

"Only if you'll be my mate." He said looking at you, waiting desperately for an answer. You looked at him a little shocked, not knowing what do. "Only if you show me your wolf form." You said stubbornly.

He chuckled "Still the same, as always "Y/N" !" but quickly nodded, knowing that you were very impatient.

You looked at him eyeing him wide eyed, your orbs almost popping out of your face.

His eyes were now a deep red, his fur was grey with some really small tints of black and white, and had red too. He went back to his usual normal self and smiled at you somewhat awkwardly.

You smiled back and ran to him, hugging him. He laughed and asked you again "Will you be my mate?" You blushed and nodded at him saying yes. He smiled in response and hugged you back before kissing your soft and pink lips.

During the kiss you heard him mutter "I'm glad that you are finally my girlfriend ♥" before hugging you tighter.

You smiled durind the kiss and parted away saying "I love you too, tao." 

THE END!!

I hope you all enjoyed it♥

☺☻

Choose one of them, they make me happy♥

Bonus gif :D :

 BYE!!!♥♥♥

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!