SEHUN - Don't Leave Me..

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

'PANT PANT' You looked behind you sweating a lot and stumbling a bit at your own feet, you saw it running faster so it could catch you.

You looked foward again, this time running faster.

You were running away from a white cute--but hungry wolf who was still following you.

Do you want to know how this happened? well... you were at your house watching tv, when you heard a howling sound near your house, so you decided to check what was it.

That's why you got here..running this fast..

You started to grown in pain, when your legs and belly started to hurt--really badly, tired of running you looked up and saw a tree.

You quickly climbed it and stood there looking down at the wolf, wich now had stopped running and walked really slowly where you were standing.

He looked at you and you glared at it like it was a human.

After a few minutes of looking up and walking around the tree he walked away from you.

'Should i climb down? Nah...he'll probably catch me later, bad idea!' You thought loudly at yourself.

As you made yourself comfier at the hard and tall tree, you looked around the woods admiring its beauty.

It was indeed beautiful and quiet around here--but dangerous and tricky place too. Your thoughts were interrupted when a water drop fell to your face, making you look up.

'UH OH!! THIS IS BAD...!' You thought to yourself. You loved rain, yes! But not in this kind of situations you were always in. That's right! You were always in trouble, because of your curiosity--Blame it on her instead of me!!

There was once, you heard some shots outside your house and--again your curiousity made you ran towards it, but you got saved by someone--or something, maybe.

Your thoughts were interrupted again when a sudden amount of water drops fall into your face, making you shout at it"YAH!! STOP IT YOU!!" You screamed to the air, looking at the grey sky.

If any person on this world saw you now they would think you of a weird person. One: you were wet; Two: You were on a tree; and finally three: you were talking to yourself--screaming, in fact. You always did this when you were alone or with your family.

You were a weird person, that's why you had a few close friends, you had a shy but 4D alien personality, wich amused your friends and annoyed the others.

You didn't care about what the others think, until they started to talk bad about you and made you lose your friends.

You were disappointed at them for believing such people and lies, you were alone. 

" YAHH!!" You screamed loudly taking off your jacket covering your head with it--it's not that it would help you at all!-but you had to do something!

"I'm going to get sick because of you .." You muttered feeling uncomfortable and sad, for thinking about those sad thoughts.

Soon the rain had stopped and you closed your eyes feeling sleepy.

Pitch black; And then you fell asleep quivering in cold.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up feeling a 'THUMP' on your shoulder, but you didn't open your eyes, you kept them closed and made a frown.

'THUMP' another thump was hit on your shoulder and this time you opened your eyes, very slowly, still feeling lazy and looked at your left.

A blurred image of a boy? was at your right, you made a look wiping the tears off your face, to see it clearer. You weren't crying, you just woke up and had tiny small tears at the corner of your eye.

Startled, you leaned your back, wich met the hard and now wet tree, and saw a handsome guy sleeping on your shoulder quietly.

You calmed yourself down and leaned in to take a better look at his face---SEHUN!! YOUR.GOD.DAMN.IT.BELOVED.CRUSH.!

You gasped quietly and took a look at his handsome face, his cute pink lips, to his squeezy nose, his dark brown eyes, to finally his light blonde hair which was covered with a black cap.

You started smiling, looking at him in awe, watching his chest rose up and down---" A-A-ACHOOOH!!" You loudly sneezed, waking up the now alerted mode on ,on his face.

"S-so-sorry!" You apologized looking down and taking a glance at his face.

You were expecting to see an annoyed expression on his face--but he instead smiled very warmly at you, making your heart beat accelerate.

You shyly smiled back at him.

He smiled again and said "Hey there, "Y/N" "The way he said your name made you blush and stutter at him.

"C-ca-c-can i-i ask you s-s-s-somet-thing?" You internaly facepalmed yourself at your silly stutter and shyly looked up at him.

He was serious now, nodding his head, like he already knew what you were about to ask him about.

" W--H-how and w-why are y-you here?" He looked down for a bit and looked at you making eye-contact. "i--i...-because..i--ARGGH!!" He looked frustrated at the floor, and you quietly listened to him, waiting for an answer.

You did not want to upset him--more than he was already..Really!

He took a breath and proceeded with his lost sentence from awhile ago "I-I like you!" He suddenly confessed while holding your hands and looking at your eyes.

You looked at him pokerfaced and looked down adverting his gaze. He was getting despaired and clenched your hands tighter, waiting impatiently for your answer.

Your mind was getting confused, surprised--and still processing what he just said.

You did not want to believe his words, they were surreal! IT WAS YOUR BELOVED CRUSH CONFESSING TO YOU!!

He continued "I've liked you for a really long time...but i guess I'm too shy to confess my feelings--Do you love me back?" You eyed him and moved down starting to climb down.

But before you'd do it, he grabbed your wrists again and looked at your eyes almost crying. " P-please don't g-go!" You looked at him surprised to hear those words coming from his mouth. "I- I really do love you!!" He was practically screaming at you from the despair.

" D-don't leave me.." Now he was crying and you felt guilty.

Quietly you pulled him for a warm-but cold hug. (A/N-you were still wet.) (Editor: Wow... My dirty mind can get to me at times... You guys too, right? XD)

He only cried and sobbed harder, making you feel really sad for what you've done to him.

Patting his back, hoping that it would sooth him. And it did.

"I-I love you too sehunie-ah, i just couldn't believe that you were--FINALLY confessing to me.." He laughed a bit.

He smiled in happiness and leaned in to steal a kiss from you, taking you by surprise.

The kiss was warm, sweet and wet--because your lips wre still wet from the rain...what were you thinking hah?!

And his lips were amazingly soft, making you want to melt right there at his touch.

You soon pulled back gasping for air, silently cursing your lungs. He smiled at you and took you down, but you stopped, making him worried.

"What's wrong?" "Th-the wo-wolf... He might kill us." He smiled at you and took you down with him stubornly.

You looked around trying to see the wolf." "Y/N" I'm the white wolf who was following you earlier .." He sighed worriedly looking at you again.

You eyed him quietly.

"Wh-what?" You finally said quite surprised by him. "I'm a werewolf..will you accept me as I am?" You slowly nodded your head, still processing the information.

"D-do you still love me?" He asked again a bit unsure. " Yeah~i was just surprised, I would still love you even if you were a snail."

He laughed at your silly sentence and took your hands while saying "Let's go~I want you to meet my bestfriend, I've been talking about you to him for real long" He smiled again and poked your cheeks, making you pout at him.

 

THE END!!!

☻I hope you liked it☺

have a nice night/day!!~~

 

have a bonus gif :D :

 here have a derp sehun XD!!! i love him sooo much !!<3