LAY - Thunderstorms..

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

Friday, a day that you loved. 

Today, you had no school because you felt like not having school. Yeah, that's right! You didn't want to have school, because it was rainning and you didn't want to get all wet. You hate water, you always did.

You were laying comfortably on your couch, lazingly watching wipeout's episode, as the rain poured heavily outside your house. You lived near the woods, probably some ten miles away from the woods.

You were not afraid of the woods, you were not afraid of being alone. Just when it came to thunderstorms--forget it! You were really afraid of that. It's a stupid fear, but you couldn't do anything against that. It was your fear.

Suddenly the rain started to pour more heavily outside and you were getting scared. The sky was covered with dark grey clouds that were freeing the water drops, which fell to the ground hard. The loud sound of the water drops falling kept goin as the wind joined in, making the background much more scarier.

Your big sized screen tv out, unblocking the sound of the wind and the rain outside your house.

With your tv off, the background seemed even more creepy and more spooky, In your opinion.

Suddenly the power went off and you were now in the dark...Alone. Your heartbeat started to race, as you hopelessly looked around trying to find the lantern. However, your hope was cut when a loud thunder clap invaded your sensitive ears. Widening your eyes you curled yourself into a ball, scared by the loud thunder sound, quitting looking for the object.

Another loud thunder came, this time nearer to your house. You hugged your knees tighter and started to cry. The loud thunders wouldn't stop and they were coming near to your house. A loud thunder made its scary sound, right above your house, as you silently cried to yourself, with your heart rate increasing.

You loked outside your window slowly uncurling yourself, and sat on the cold and hard floor.

It was indeed a beautiful sight to see; but seeing the dark sky becoming lighter and darker from the light appearing and disappearing made you more scared. Your thoughts were interrupted when a hand hit your window, making you run and scream in fear.

Now you were with your back touching the cold wall, watching the hand hitting on the window again. You stood there breathing heavily with your eyes red and face wet as the hand slowly removed from the window.

Intrigued, you started walking near the window, your curiosity taking the best of you. You looked at the window and down, you didn't saw anything. But something told you to open the door, and you did it.

Your eyes widened at sight that you had in your front, gasping silently, slowly covering your mouth with your hand. There was a boy laying flat on the wet and dirty ground. He was handsome with a light yellow and a little orange on his hair, his face was angelic. He was white and breathing slowly, with his eyes now closing softly. He also had a huge wound in his abdomen, with some cuts at his face and body too.

Your mind snapped back to reality when a loud thunder appeared on the dark sky making its loud sound. Your body jolted at the sudden sound and ran to his body, trying to lift him up. 'DAMN IT! HE IS HEAVY!' You thought to yourself, bringing him inside your house very slowly. As you got inside you left him on the floor, making the floor wet by his wetneess.

You adjusted your sofa and the pillows. Bringing his heavy body once again to the comfy sofa, as you ran away bringing with you a lot of medication in both of your hands. You placed the medication on the desk that was standing next to the sofa. You looked at him worried asking yourself 'Did I made the right choice?' and moved again to go find some clothes and warm clothes.

As you got back you found him with his eyes opened and looking around your house a little surprised. You smiled a little and said "U-uumm.. C-can you take off your shirt please? You have a huge wound in your abdomen..." You explained. He looked at you curiously and smiled warmly at you nodding his head.

"Wait a little here, I'm going to get something." You said once again leaving him alone. The loud thunders never stoped, but your mind was not in that right now.

You came back widening your eyes in surprise seeing him without the shirt AND his pants."W-what t-t-the he-hell, I-I told you to take o-off your shirt not your p-pants!" You screamed at him feeling your face hot. He smirked in response. You looked down seeing his white boxers showing a little his white and beautiful skin.

You scooted closer with a light tint of rosy pink in your cheeks, grabbing the small towel wetting it in the small bucket that was filled with water.

You placed the small and wet towel on his forehead, and grabbed another small towel wetting it in the bucket again. " You know, I came here because I know that you were afraid of thunderstorms..." He spoke shyly. You smiled at him, and were about to speak when a loud thunder made its loud sound again, making your body jolt in fear.

He laughed, as you slightly hit him on his arm playfully. "Shut up." You said embarressed. You started to clean his huge wound slowly taking the towel to the bucket again, cleaning the blood.

He eyed you smiling widely but shyly, as you made a face. "How can you smile like that, when you're in this condition!?" He laughed again and spoke "You really are something...~" You blushed at his compliment but shook It away.

You cleaned the blood again and took another towel, this time dry, and cleaned the wetness from his abdomen. Your mind soon turned to look at his well sculped body secretly admiring it. "Like what you see?" He asked you cockily.

You looked at him opening your mouth, and started to laugh at his cockiness. "Nah~I've seen better!" You mocked him, making him pout and laugh.

You took a huge band aid and put it on his wound patting it slightly. You eyed him cautiously and asked him "What got you in this state?" He looked at you for a moment and looked down avoiding your eyecontact. "Well y-you see I..got into a fight with some wolves..." He explained nervously waiting for your answer.

You blinked at him. "You..y-you see..I'm a-a werewolf.." He continued. You tilted your head in curiousity and blinked at him again. "I ..I have these serious feelings for you." You looked at him slowly widening your eyes in awe. He smiled at you shyly and looked away from your intense stare.

" But we..we just--" He cut you off by saying. "I love you "Y/N", please be my mate?" "You k-know my na-name!" You said while stuttering. He nodded his head smiling at you shyly. " I also know that you hate Iisects and water..." He once again surprised you with his well-knowing facts about YOU!.

These all confessions made your heart race faster and you were in complete shock, and you didn't know how to answer his love confession. He noticed that and tried to stand up. " Y-you can't stan--" "I can do anything thanks to you." He said seriously.

He stood up and walked close to you and embraced you in his long and protective arms.

"Y-you don't have to answer my feelings.." He said a bit sad. You slowly wrapped your arms around his back leaning your chin on his shoulder. "I..I accept y-your..feelings.." You said a little nervous.

He seemed a little taken back, and hugged you tighter. "Really!?" You nodded your head smiling a little and kissed his lips.

He kissed you back, and put his hands on your waist, while you had your arms now wrapped around his neck.

He parted from your kiss and said "I love you "Y/N", my beautiful jagi♥" You smiled at his compliment and took him with you on the couch, wrapping a blanket around your cold bodies.

----------------------------

Outside your house, Xiumin, Kris and Suho stood there awkwardly seeing the two of you kissing on the sofa.

" O-M-O!" Xiumin whisperd chuckling lightly. Suho made a weird face. "We came here worried ...to see them kisssing?" He asked making a disgusted face. "It seems like we came her for nothing..." Suho answered kris watching the scene with an awkward face.

Suho started to leave with Kris, while Xiumin stood there with a smiling face and shrugged before leaving with them.

THE END!!! I hope you liked it

☺☻

BYE!!!♥♥♥

Bonus gif :D :

BYEE!! ♥♥♥

I hope you all like it! :D

Don't forget to comment please :3