BAEKHYUN - Flowers For My Jagi♥

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

The day was calm, the sun was shining, the sky as always a baby blue without any clouds.

You were randomly plucking some flowers in the woods. You lived a few miles away from the woods, and today you thought plucking some flowers would be good.

The woods were a place that did scare you a little, but not that much. You only lived there because your sister gave you the house, and because you had some close people that lived nearer to your house.

You had a few close friends; they were really sweet and extroverted guys that treated you very well. There was a mysterious guy that lived probably 3 miles away from you. He was handsome and cute, so you had a crush on him; not only that, his friends were handsome and y too. You thought of him as a mysterious guy and not extroverted.

As your thoughts were currently thinking about your crush you didn’t notice a wolf that was far away from you.

 

When you did notice him, you stood there in shock, not knowing what to do. The wolf was yellow with a little tint of white around his muzzle. The wolf also had light yellow eyes and an incredibly looking soft fur. The wolf started to howl.

The flowers that you had in your hand slowly fell to the grass, as you started to run away from him.

You started to pant and looked back, seeing the wolf eyeing you cautiously. You turned your head back and started to run faster, thinking now that he saw you, he might run after you.

You made your way back to your house forgetting about the flowers that you’ve picked for your sister. She was dead, and every day you went to her grave. You cleaned her grave and always putted her favorite flowers on it, and after that you prayed to her.

She died when you were only thirteen, in a car accident. When you received the news you got in shock, but you didn’t cry. After a few hours you started to cry in need of your lovely sister.

She was like your best friend, she was always there when you needed her, when you were bullied she confronted the bullies, when you cried she comforted you, crying along with you…

 

But she was not here anymore.

You respected that and started to move on, knowing that if your sister was alive, she wouldn’t want you to be stuck on the past.

Now you were lonely in your house panting hard thinking about the wolf and the flowers for your sister.

‘How could I forget about the flowers!..Such a stupid and forgetful brain I have… ’ You thought face palming yourself at your forgetful brain.

‘It was her favorite flowers! How could I!?’ You thought becoming more depressed.

‘Maybe I can go there again..No. The wolf might be there or right here at my door…’ You were deeply thinking about the solutions and the things that you might do when suddenly—‘DING DONG!’ Your door bell rang.

‘It might not be the wolf…Right? Wolves don’t press the button…Do they?’ You thought asking yourself suspiciously.

The bell door rang again interrupting your silly thoughts. You slowly made your way towards your door, slowly opening the door.

Your mouth made an ‘o’ shape and stared at the person that was in your front.

 

It was Baekhyun. Your so recognizable crush, he was looking at you shyly, sometimes avoiding your intense stare. “Hi!” He said looking at you and then at the floor.

“H-hi...” You said while stuttering. You face palmed yourself at your stupidity and shyness. He smiled widely and warmly at you before showing you something.

The flowers. The flowers that you left in the grass near the dangerous wolf. You widened your eyes and took a step back shaking your head no.

He shook his hands and took a step closer to you and quickly said to you worried “No, no, no! I’m a good wolf, I don’t eat people!” He said despaired.

You stood there looking at him poker faced and started to laugh at him, making him confused at your sudden action.

He looked at you waiting for an answer and tilted his head. “It’s ...It’s just that…the part of ‘I’m a good wolf’ made me laugh..” You said cleaning your tears with your finger.

“But are you seriously a wolf?” You asked him seriously. He nodded his head. “But it’s not just that…” “What is it then..?” He smiled at you shyly and took a deep breath before continuing his sentence. “I…I love you “Y/N” ...Please be my mate forever?” He said winking at you.

You started to laugh again at his wink but then stopped “Wait—what!?” He laughed this time and scooted closer to you.

“I love you “Y/N”.” He said once again, repeating his sentence.

“I..I...—You—Whaaat!?” He lifted your chin up and slowly closed his eyes leaning in slowly. His warm lips met yours, making you melt there and right then.

The kiss was sweet for a moment but started to get sloppier, and you could see that he was trying hard to not make the kiss even sloppier.

He broke the kiss, looking at your eyes deeply, his eyes were saying: Love, Care, and Desperation.

You looked at him smiling at him shyly and kissed him once again saying “I love you too bacon—I mean Baekhyun.” He made a serious face but then bursted out laughing at your nervous face.

“C’mon, we can go to your sister’s grave and put the flowers there…aaand you’re going to meet my friends.” You nodded your head. “...Because they made fun of me, they said that only after 10000 years would I confess to you.” He said scratching his head laughing a little at the end of his sentence.

“Let’s prove them wrong.” You said grabbing his hand. He nodded his head excitedly and said “ Oooh  kkaebsong!” You made a look and started to laugh with him. “Oh! Here, flowers for my jagi♥.” You blushed and he took your hand, leaving your house.

 

 

 THE END!! 

I hope you liked it, if you did please

☺☻

BYE!!!♥♥♥

BONUS GIF:D :

 

BYE!!! 

Don't forget to comment, and if you didn't subscribe subscribe today!

Thank you♥