D.O - I Can't Do That

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

You were in a forest, laying flat on the green grass in pain.

Why? Well..Because you decided earlier to go to the forest take some photos, when a random wolf ran and bit you. You tried to run but you couldn't, he made a huge deep wound in your abdomen, making you fall every time you tried to get up and run.

Now you were surrounded by some more...about 10 wolves. Correction, 10 hungry and dangerous wolves.

The wolves were coming closer to you, but one of them scooted even more closer to you and eyed you carefully. He was big, full of scratches, with grey fur and his eyes were red. A deep vivid red color.

He was howling, and suddenly the other wolves took a few steps back. Now he was at your front, looking at you like you were a delicious meal. In fact you were a big prey to them, it was their lucky day indeed.

The pain was unbearable, the air was hitting your wound like crazy, making the sensation feel like burning.

Like I said earlier it was unbearable.

You closed your eyes placing your hand in the wound, thinking it was the end of your life. But it wasn't. Another bunch of wolves attacked the others, making you confused and convulse in pain.

You looked with wide eyes at the sight that was laid out in front of you.

 A black wolf attacked the big grey wolf that tried to hurt you a few seconds ago, he bit his neck instantly killing him, as the blood came out from his throat.

Suddenly, you felt the need to throw up. You were very sensitive when it comes to animals' fights.

Another wolf, a red one, attacked the other wolf that hurt you earlier, he bit his leg making him fall and quickly bit his neck.

You tried to contain that sick feeling inside you.

Just as you were about to throw up, a boy ran to you saying that everything is going to be okay. He placed a hand in the back of your head and the other under your knees. "Ready?" He asked you, in response you shook your head saying no.

You didn't want to be taken by an unknown stranger, did you? Of course not.

"No, please. Leave me here, let the wolves eat me..." You pleaded him. He made a sad smile and shook his head before saying "I can't do that.. It would break my heart!" He finished his sentence in a gasp.

He then lifted you up and you started crying. Not because of him, but because of the pain. The air was hitting your deep wound like crazy.

It felt like your body was being ripped off in two.

Now your face was wet by your tears and...his?! 'Why is he crying?' You thought a little shocked by his sudden action.

Suddenly an overwhelming sention hit you and your wound, you felt like the wound was burning you. The pain was just unbearable.

The unknown stranger was running at full speed--I mean inhuman speed, making the air hit your skin like crazy, you felt like a bird.

During the trip, you focus your thoughts into thinking why this guy was helping you. 'I mean he's just a stranger to me..why do I then feel this weird feeling? Like butterflies in my stomach...' You thought.

' Is it love at first sight ?' You thought again, this time a little anxious.

You soon arrived and he placed you down, still not letting go of your hand.

The place was dark and coverd with tall trees, scrubs, water..etc. He looked at you softly and caringly. You glanced at him, but your attention went to something else. His lips. They were big and pink, saying the word: soft.

He adverted your long stare biting his lips and turning his head away from you. You looked at him confused and tilted your head both curiosity and cutely, making him fanboy inside his mind.

"Uumm ...Do you need help?" He asked you suddenly breaking the quiet atmosphere. " Wuu--what?" You asked. You were a distracted person, even a fly could make you distracted.

Let's face the reality. Everything could make you distracted.

I mean with those heaert-shaped lips! Who wouldn't be!?

"D.O! D.O! D.O! " A guy screamed from really far away. You both looked at the guy who was coming towards you two. "S-sorry I'm late..I forgot that it was at this hour that I was supposed to meet you." He rubbed the back of his head, waiting for D.O's answer.

"It's okay now...just don't do that anymore. Now do it!" D.O brought you inside their hideout and made you sit down on a random bed. There were twelve beds for twelve boys?

"This is actually a house'? wow...I didn't know." You said surprised. D.O only chuckled before nodding his head at the funny forgettable guy.

"What is he going to do?" He smiled warmly at you saying "Don't worry, he'll treat your wound." You nodded and placed your head on the comfortable pillow.

"By the way my name is Lay." He winked playfully at you. You shivered in response.

He grabbed a wet towel and lifted your shirt up, cleaning the wound carefully. You closed your eyes feeling the unbearable pain invading your abdomen.

He then cleaned your wet abdomen with a dry towel. He then grabbed a big band aid and placed it your abdomen.

D.O patted it lightly making you chuckle at his sudden action.

"Umm ...D.O..I really don't know how to say this..but--I-I think I'm in love..." You confessed looking at him shyly.

"W-w-w-with me?" You nodded slowly a blush appearing in your cheeks. " I-I love you too "Y/N" I know your name because you are from my school and also because you are in the library club...Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked you again, with a blush of his own on his cheeks.

You nodded happily. 

" Awww..how cute " Lay commented giggling lightly. You both looked at him in disbelief before laughing a little.

"Forget it...Think that I'm invisible!" He said turning away.

You both laughed again and leaned in for a kiss.

"Awww so cute!" You looked at Lay, but it was not him. It was a guy with chocolate brown hair with a warm smile. His voice was very raspy it didn't match with his cute face.

"Chanyeol!.." A handsome guy said laughing with him.

"Oh let me introduce you to them. Come here guys!" He said and the eleven boys scooted closer to you in one second.

"Are you now D.O's girlfriend?" "How long did you like him?" "Do you like chocolate?" All those questions made you confused.

'Omo they are really talkative...Oh well' You thought before answering those questions.

THE END!! 

I hope you all liked it,

☺☻

 

I would love if you fans did at least one of them♥

Bonus gif :D :

 

BYE!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS CHAPTER♥

A girl asked me if i would do a squel and maybe i'll do let me know if you fans want it in the comments.