CHEN - Troll Got A Girlfriend!♥

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

You were in your garden watching the sun set.

It was a beautiful sight to watch: The sky at the top was a baby blue, transforming to a soft rosed pink and finally to orange, there were some clouds in the sky, they were a soft orange making the sight more pretty.

It was afternoon, and the sun was slowly setting down, announcing the night was coming soon.

The warm wind blew softly against your face, the sun rays making you feel tired and sleepy.

You lay down on your garden, totally forgeting that it was a garden not a bed, and slowly closed your eyes, ready to part to dream land. 'I will not remember my dream anyway..' You thought shaking your head in disappointment.

As you already fell asleep you didn't notice some presence walking closer to you.

The presence watched your beautiful facial features that were a soft bright yellow orange, your chest going up and down, your breathing calm and silent. This. You hated moments like these, you always were a heavy sleeper and a girl that could sleep anywere.

The sun made you sleepy, the rain made you sleepy, the wind, the SCHOOL...Everything made you sleepy! Even your barking dog made you sleepy, can you believe it!?

The presense turned out to be a wolf, a wolf that was eying you carefully and watching all your features.

The wolf looked at you for a minute and decided to lay down, right next to you. His head lay down too, on his cute and tiny paws.The wolf closed his eyes and went to dream land, like you did, and was still.

~~~~~~~~~~

You soon woke up feeling something wet tickle your cheek.

You slowly sat up, rubbing your left eye while yawning silently. 

You still felt your cheek wet and brought your hand to your right cheek, touching it slightly. " Did I drool on my self again?" You whispered with your eyes half open.

You brought your hand down looking at it weirdly, and sat there analysing the situation. Then it hit you. You gasped looking at your wet hand with a big tint of bright red blood.

You looked at your body frantically desperate to search for any signs that you were hurt. Nothing. Your body was as clean as like a white feather.

You had no scratches, no wounds, not anything!

You suddenly looked at your left and saw a wolf sleeping quietly.

You widened your eyes trying to think if it would be a good choice to be here. Soon you calmed down and stared at the wolf in surprise.

The wolf was a bright yellow with a tint of dark brown.

You looked at the wolf, slowly your attention drifting to his fluffy and---RED TAIL! " OMO...what to do?.." You asked yourself quietly, not knowing to do.

That red tail explained the stain on your red cheek.

You finally decided what to do and went back home.

...

You came back with a wet towel and a first-aid kit. 

The wolf was not there anymore, it was instead replaced by a human being.

You looked at the boy weirdly, searching around for the fluffy wolf. But he was not in sight.You scooted closer to the boy and looked at him widening your eyes.

'Boy, isn't he hot!' You thought silently and secretly watching the handsome cute guy sleeping.

He had dark brown hair with comfy clothes and soft, white pure skin that was screaming to you: Touch me!.

You scooted closer and were about to touch his cheek when he grabed your leg making you scream in fear. 

"AAAaaaah..haha--haahaa.." You half screamed laughing at the end with tiny tears in the corner of your eyes. The handsome boy started to laugh making you annoyed at his sudden action. Your heart was still thumping very fast, but slowly started to calm down a bit.

"Hahaaha you should've seen your face, I swear it was not my intention--but then I got this feeling, telling me to do it. Hi, I'm Chen." He explained still laughing a bit.

You poked your tongue out and stared at him in disgust. He smiled at you in response.

'Whatthehell! HeSMILEDatme...How weird!' You thought chuckling inside your head.

"You know it's dangerous to be here.." You said awkwardly scratching your head. He replied with a smart answer "Same goes to you." as he smirked, proud of what he said. You looked at him and made a 'are-you-serious' face.

He chuckled and scooted closer to you touching your hips slightly, making you smack him--but he shut you up with a kiss. You stood there with your eyes wide and round ready to pop out of your face.

'M-my f-f-first kiss stolen by a stranger!..' You thought, a rosy pink appearing on your cheeks.

"First kiss?" He asked parting away form the intense kiss. You nodded slowly still not believing what just happened.

He touched your cheeks, looking at your eyes deeply " "Y/N" I love you, and what you saw earlier was me, the wolf." He said ending the sentence, "Will you please be my girlfriend?"

You thought for a while. You looked at him for a moment then to the ground. He made your heart beat 11435543 times faster and he somehow reminded you of a troll.

"Y-yes.." You said embarreased looking down. He smiled warmly at you and kissed you for the 2nd time tonight. "Then say it." You made a confused face. "Say what?" "Say you love me.!" He said enthusiastically.

You looked down shyly and replied " I-I love y-you, Chen." He smiled. "Now say it without the stuttering part." You took a deep breath and said "I love you Chen!" He simed widely at you again "That's much better."

"Aaawww! How cute!" Luhan said 'awwing' while clapping his hands. "The troll finally got a girlfriend." Sehun said laughing. "Whaaaat!? Am I the only one who's gonna die alone!?" Tao asked despaired.

Sehun made a face. "But we're all still single--" Luhan placed his hand on Sehun's shoulder, making an agreeing face, before saying to sehun "Never say no or provoke the freaks." He then added while nodding his head "Let them be happy this way.." Sehun nodded seriously" Yes hyung~" and nodded once again.

Sehun and Luhan left with a crying and despaired tao in their arms.

"Hey Chen?" He looked at you. "You remind me somehow of a troll meme..." He opened his mouth letting out a gasp. "You're going to be punished because of that! Every one calls me that! Why!?" He asked dramatically.

You giggled a little "I love you, Chen. My troll king." He laughed picking you up and taking you inside your house, closing the door with a loud slam.

While Tao was already with his hyungs and was a crying mess. Suho was patting Tao's back comfortingly while Kris rolled his eyes at the childish Tao. "Chicks  are not my style. Aniya~" Suho looked at him and said " Nothing is your style huh?"

Kris rolled his eyes again and gave a slap on Tao's back. " Oooow whaaat wa-was that for!?" Tao said. He looked at him seriously. "Stop crying or else..NO MORE GUCCIS BAGS FOR YOU!" He said seriously.

Tao quickly wiped his tears and let out a shaky smile. "Better~." Kris said closing his eyes.

THE END!!!! 

I hope you fans liked it, 

☺☻

BYE!!!

I'm having a kris emotion problem..;A;

 

GIF BONUS :D :

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ONESHOT :D

BYE!♥♥♥