XIUMIN - Give Me A Chance

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

You were laying flat on the ground, your head facing the floor and both of your arms stretched.

It was hot, I mean like REALLY HOT! And you were panting heavily and sighing once in a while. It was 40 degrees outside. 'CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?'

The clock was making the 'Tick Tock' sound over and over again, which was making you really annoyed by it. Then it hit you.

It was 4:00 p.m, the exact hour that your favorite shop was open. Baozis. You absolutely loved baozis, at any time in the year, even if it was Spring, Winter, or Summer.You just loved eating them, you never got sick of eating them.

You stood up tired and walked to the desk where your phone was. You took it and opened the door.

The sun was hiting your face like crazy! It was really hot and to make things much worse the wind was warm too. Instantly your throat grew dry.

You went back inside and took your freezing water bottle, walking out again.You closed the door and started walking to your favorite shop.

As you were drinking water you spotted a cute guy: He had orange hair with deep chocolate brown eyes and round face that somehow reminded you a baozi. You shook your head slightly trying to 'shoo' your hormones away.

"Darn it, it really is hot outside."You said cursing above a whisper. You were already panting and your forehead was sweating like crazy. You put your arm on your forehead blocking the sun.

Outside your house, people were as much as little ants together. "How can they be outside in this heat from hell!?" You asked yourself looking at your favorite shop that was now in front of you.

The shop was a bright blue with a huge tint of white, making it look fresh. It had a beautiful garden along with various type of flowers. It made the sight incredibely pretty. "Finally..." You said.

You walked in pushing the door and saw the same usual and nice warm old lady.

Her eyes shined as she soon saw you walking in. She already knew what you were going to ask for, it was always the same. Just a few times you would like a refrigerant. Coke was your favorite.                                                                     ([A/N]- sorry if it's not!)

"Fifteen baozis and three coke's, please" You smiled happily. The old lady smiled and went down picking up the three cocacola's you asked, lastly she entered her small door entrance and came back with the fifteen baozis that you've asked in a sac of plastic.

You smiled and she added with a smile "It will be 10 yuan's please." You kept the smile and gave her the money.

You grabed a baozi and took a bite "It is awesome as always!..But expensive as hell!" You muttered the last part and walked out of the shop.

"Anything for baozis..." You said happily walking back to your medium sized appartment.

You tried to walk faster, but your fast paces soon turned to slow paces. You were growing tired and your throat screamed for water. You grabbed the water bottle but placed it on the trash when you felt it warm instead of cold.

A loud "Grrrr!!!' sound invaded your ears. You turned around seeing a wolf.

He was looking at you with his lips parted slightly and it's lips hungrily. You stooped down patting the wolf's head slightly.

"Awwww, what a cute puppy you are!" You said smiling cutely at the wolf that was staring at you, giving you a weird look.

You took out a baozi and gave it to him. He attacked the baozis and started to eat them like there was no tomorrow. You chuckled deeply and turned around walking faster.

This always happened. You never knew the difference between a wolf and a dog...

There was once your bestfriend Chen, showed you his young and cute fluffy huski. You in response answered him gasping seriously " OMO CHEN! that's illegal.." And he stood there looking at you making the you-are-joking-aren't-you face.

You always mistook them accidently. 'WHAT!? DON'T JUDGE ME!'

Your mind went back to reality when  your face went against a hard pillar.'Waait a second--It's the cute guy!' You thought fangirling to yourself inside your screwed up mind.

He was intensely staring at your sack of baozis that were along with the refrigerants.

You looked at your sack and made a face " YAH! I won't give you the baozis, I already gave one to a puppy!" You said clunching your sack closer to you. He laughed at you and you stared at him confused. 

" Hahahahaha..no!" You said while stopping the laugh.

He chuckled at you once again and shook his head like he was saying 'Geeez this girl..!'

But he pouted suddenly and made your eyes almost pop out of your face. "You! " You said loudly pointing at him "  Your eyes just glowed! What the hell!!?" You said still pointing your finger at him.

"What are you? Are you a supernatural creature? A wolf..Perhaps a puppy!?" You just went on and on, bombarding him with questions, most of them silly and made no sense.

He only chuckled again. ' Whatthehell...is wrong with this guy? He won't stop laughing at me...Do I have something on my face?' You asked yourself placing your hand in your face. 'Noo. Is it that I'm THAT stupid?' You thought before nodding your head agreeing with yourself. ' Yeah~I'm probably that stupid..'

Your thoughts were abruptly interrupted when the unknown cute guy said " "Y/N" I love you..." and added "Yes I'm a wolf---not a puppy!" He laughed at the last part.

Your mouth made an 'o' shape and you stared at him in both surprise and shock.

"I know! I know! You just met me, but please give me a chance..." He made puppy eyes---not wolfy eyes. "I can make you fall in love~" He finished.

He took a step closer to you and grabbed your hand kissing it lightly, that made your cheeks burn a bright vivid red. You slowly nodded your head. " Ye-yes..i'll be your girlfriend.-." He smiled waarmly at you and kissed your pink and soft lips.

That action made you like stone. You didn't move until he started to reach for the sack full of baozis---You suddenly snapped at him "DON'T TOUCH MY BAOZIS!" You warned him sternly. He slyly grabed both your hands with his right, and stole a baozi from you, letting go of you.

You pouted cutely and hit him playfully on his arm.

"Let's go home, I'm hungry for baozis." He said poking out his tongue at you. "No way, these are all mine---besides that, you already ate one! " You said crossing your arms childishly.

"Oh, that's ok. I'll eat you instead~" He winked cockily at you. Your face twisted in disgust and blushing in embarressemant.

"FINE! I'll give juuust one more.." You said giving up. He laughed and started walking with you.

"Haha! I knew that you would quit...but I'm still eating you~" He mumbled the last part.

THE END!!

I hope that you all liked it

☺☻

Pleaaase!♥♥♥

Gif bonus :D :

 THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS!

 Bye!!♥♥♥