SUHO - Bad, Good Day

EXO WEREWOLF - oneshots

 

'RIIIIINNNNGGG!!!'

The bell finally made it's sound, announcing that students could leave the classroom.

Today, was not your day, you were completely soaked because of rain, you were mad because you got a bad grade at maths, and most important thing you didn't get to see the guy you like. His name is Suho, he's handsome, fun, sweet and rich, people criticized him because he was rich and they thought he was like all the other rich people: Selfish. They were so wrong about that!

The sun was already setting down, announcing that the night was coming soon, and you had no light; even worse you were walking home alone.

You were always afraid of the dark and of being alone, however, you were alone because your bestfriend decided to miss a day of school, you loved her! Yeah! But couldn't she miss school on another day?

Your thoughts were cut off, when a pair of hands wrapped around your waist. You got startled and started to break free from his tight grip. ' WAIT A MINUTE!! 'HIS' WHATHEHELL!?? I have no male friends!!!' You tried again, but damn it! He was much stronger than you.

" Stubborn are we?" The raspy voice suddenly said, judging by it's tone you were correct, it was a male.

" Let me go!" You warned, he chuckled at your dangerous tone. " And what can you do!?" He was right, you couldn't do anything against him, he was much stronger than you and ..really ugly!! 'EWWW!'.

He cupped your chin and moved it a little bit, so the light could hit your face and he could see you better. " Oh~you sure are pretty, my hyungs will like you!" He said. ' HIS HYUNGS !??OH NO..' " I said let me go!" You said kicking him where the sun doesn't shine, you quickly tried to run, but he grabbed your hand and shoved you on to the hard and painful floor. You hissed at the pain invading your back. 

He his lips and lowered your skirt dropping it to the cold floor. That's it! You were trying to not show your emotions, but you couldn't, so you started screaming for help and felt something wet running down your cheek; It was a tear...'Oh, I'm crying!?'

The tears wouldn't stop coming and the guy wouldn't stop either. " You , I'm going to have a little fun with you, before my hyungs~."

At that sentence you started crying harder, sobbing harder and sniffling a lot. " Your screams and crying won't help you at all" He smiled ertly at you.You had your eyes closed.

So very slowly, you opened your eyes and found him killed, a huge wound on his belly forming a huge pool of blood.

You sat on the floor, looking around the dark trying to see the person who helped you.

Then you heard a howling sound, looking at it's direction you saw a pair of grey eyes that were shining in the dark. 'A-a-a w-wo-wolf!?' That was impossible you were in a city, wolves don't live in cities.. do they? He started walking towards you.

That pair of unknown grey eyes soon were hit by the light, making his face visible.

" S-S-S-SUHO!??!!" You shouted his name shocked to see him here, and not his usual warm brown eyes color.

He smiled and came closer to you, slowly wrapping his arms around your waist. You were shocked and didn't know what to do, but that soon was answered when he grabbed your hands and put them on his back. Now you were hugging him..

He was warm, and had a scent that only screamed suho, you hided your face on his chest, smelling his cologne that was invading your nostrils.

DAMN.HE.SMELLS.GOOD.

He decided that it was time to speak and departed from your embrace, making you pout.

"(Y-Y/N) " He said serious but stuttering. "I have two important things to tell you, but promise me that you won't run away, k'?" You nodded suspiciously, He took a breath and said " (Y/N) , I ..I love you and I would like you to be my girlfriend, will you?" Before you could answer him, he added cutting you off ".....and I'm a werewolf, will you accept me as I am?" You were shocked.

Not only were you only right about him being a wolf, but he confessed his feelings towards you. You couldn't believe it! Your crush was confessing to you, and he was a wolf!!

You smiled, and slowly leaned in, he noticed what you wanted and cupped your chin, he leaned in and kissed your lips.

The kiss was passionate, warm, sweet and comfortable, it felt right.

You wrapped your hands around his neck and he put his hands around your waist, bringing you closer to him.

You both deepened the kiss, but your lungs were screaming for air and you slowly departed your lips from him, blushing you looked down smiling.

He smiled at you and asked you again, this time more confident " will you be my girlfriend and accept me as I am?" You smiled and nodded your head, bringing your head closer closer to his meeting his lips again by the 2nd time .

"You live alone, right?" You nodded. " C'mon, let's pack your things so you can live with me, with no more worries" He kissed your forehead while saying " I'll protect you forever..." before leading you to his car which was far away from the place you were.

"Hey Suho, can you show me your true self, I mean, your wolf form?" You asked looking at him, he smiled and said " When we get home i'll show to you and you can climb on my back, so you can ride me.." 

You nodded your head exitedly clapping your hands. He smiled at his girlfriend's cheekiness, and kissed your cheek.

"C'mon, let's go" He said "I can't wait to show you to my friends, they will love you!" He smiled again at you, making your heart beat accelerate.

You were really happy and confident about this relationship, because you knew that wolves only choose one mate, who lives with him forever.

END OF SUHO CHAPTER!!

Tell me if you liked it or not, kai will be next! :D

Thanks for reading this chapter :3

BYE!!!

 

 

 <----------------------------------------------------------------- BONUS GIF for my lovelies readers :D!!!