Epilogue

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before I start you guys are amazing

 

 

 

No One POV

 

 

2 months later Manya finished college and Mark packed up his head quarters in New Jersey. The two moved up to Boston to start a new life without any ties besides Mark parents, sandiya, Neha, and of course the boys.

 

 

 

Manya POV

 

 

 

 

“There that was the last box right?”

Mark said folding the cardboard box up and placing it in the corner. I stretched my arms out, and went up to him.

“Yep last one and just in time too”

I wrapped my arms around his waist and kept my head on his chest.

“Our friends will be here soon”

Mark nodded his head and hugged me back.

‘I think they are already here...see listen”

 

I could hear a faint argument coming from outside about incompetency, and how they will never be able to find the house.

“I will go check”

I said before turning away from him and walking towards the door. Opening the door a look around before spotting a group of very loud people on the sidewalk outside our new townhouse. Cracking my knuckles I let out a loud whistle to catch their attention, which it did.

“MANYA”

They all ran over to me, tackling me over to the floor.

“Awhitleelpm lpleze”

my words jumbled together and were hard to understand thanks to all the weight that was out on me.

“Guys yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter