Chapter 30

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally, you are coming to sleep”

Mark muttered as I slid into the bed next to him. It was about 12 o clock am, but the workload did not let me go.

“Yea...college...work...hard”

he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest, nuzzling his nose in the space between my shoulders and chin. (I love when guys do that)

“Yi en stop I am tired”

“But I don’t want to, you are so squishy”

i pulled away

“Are you saying I am fat”

he chuckled, a sleepy chuckle that drove me insane/

“Cute”

and pulled me back into this arms. #thestruggle.

“Yah hutoh merku neen arehai (move I am sleepy)”

He just made a noise and pulled me closer. I sighed and moved around in his arms until I was comfortable.

“See it is so much easier when you do not fight me”

he mumbled before falling asleep.

 

 

 

 

2 weeks

 

 

 

 

“Manya do you have the notes from Holt’s class?”

Arjun and I were studying for our finals which were in a week.

“There are over there”

I said pointing towards the other side of our table. We decided to work in the libraray because of the lack of people and sound.

“Wait I can’t see let me move a little closer”

Soon our arms were touching and there was practically no space between us. I leaned in closer to the laptop screen but could still feel his breath on my neck.

“Manya”

He whispered I froze in my seat, paralyzed by fear.

“This cannot be happening not again”

his fingers began tracing lines in my arm, and he kept one hand on mine.

“Manya”

He whispered again

“I like you so much”

his nose skimmed the side of my face

‘Why can’t you like me back?”

I bit my lip and clenched my eyes shut. Why in the library. Why was my sanctuary becoming hell.

“Arjun Stop”

My voice wavered, it sounded weak and brittle. I tried to break from his grip but it was too strong . There was practically no one around in our area and his body was glued to mine.

“I dont want to Shah, I dont want to stop. I let you go before and I am not going to make that mistake again.”

tears streamed down my face as his lips trailed down my neck and to my collar bone. His hand covered my mouth, muffling my cries for help.

“SSH dont struggle, just enjoy it Manya”

I wanted to scream as loud as I could, to yell as far as I can but I did not. I couldn’t , the noise didn’t come out. I felt like my voice was stuck in my throat. I didn’t know, I didn’t know I just wanted Mark. I wanted my Yi en. Tears clouded my vision and I went numb, all I heard was a thud before blacking out.

“Is she okay?”

“I dont know.....I dont know”

“It is okay Mark she will be okay”

 

I began to slowly open my eyes due to the noise. As my vision focused I could make out that there were figures surrounding me from all sides.

“Where am I?” my voice came out scratchy and coarse.

“Some one get Mark, shes awake”

I closed my eyes again but my mind was suddenly flooded with thoughts of what occurred with Arjun. On how he tried to take advantage of me. Someone I trusted, who I saw as a friends\. I could still feel his breath on me, his hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter