Shaadi (Wedding) III

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OH you guys are already here" I asked as i saw the group approuching me.

"Mehte Shish kebab YOU ARE HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a huge smile spread across my face.

"Why is everyone so surprised that I came, you sent me an invitation didn't you..........Im not crashing your wedding Mansha" he facepalmed himself.

"Uh Manya can you explain why you called Asish a kebab" BamBam asked with a confused look on his face.

I started to laugh remebering the times when Asished got annoyed by his extremely original nickname.

"I got it from his name, Asish Mehta. Asish sounds like shish and Mehta sounds like the spice mehte so Mehte Shish kebab" I finished explaining while trying to fight back the laughter.

 

 

" I think it's cute" Mark added

I blushed in response. Mark introduced himself to my friends before asking

" why are you all up stage?"

"because I was  born to be On stage"

Jackson answered in his normal pompous manner, but the stern look jb gave him fixed him right up

"uh...just kidding we wanted to take a picture with both of you"

"ok then get into your places the photographer is leaving to take videos soon" Mark answered.

 

 [Y][Jb][Ja][Jr][Yu]

[B][A][M][M][N][S]

Triple J was right behind Mark and Manya which is exactly what they wanted, before going up on stage Jb had spoken with the photographer asking him not to comment about their behavior during the picture and to take two separate pictures so one would at least be acceptable to show others. After everyone was in their positions the photographer came to take their picture.

"Ok so i will be taking two pictures to ensure the utmost quality, so dont move till i tell you.....................1...........................2........................3........CLICK...............CLICK..... now if you will excuse me I must go take the videos now the pictures will come out with the rest of them" the man scurried away to tend to his duties.

The group of friends stayed with the couple on stage till the food was served. While they were eating the Got7 boys were curious about something.

"Why is Manya not speaking and why is her cousin feeding her cant she feed herself?" Youngjae asked in a hushed voice.

"Tradition" Sandiya simply replied

She was more annoyed then she let on. Even though it was a known fact that a close female relative of the bride must tend to her at dinner on her wedding but Sandiya and Neha both knew that the girl sitted next to Manya was neither close to nor liked Manya at all. In fact she loathed Manya, How Manya was surviving this situation God knows.

"I find it really uncomfortable to have her sitting here........I mean I know she's her cousin but she kinda butted into our group" Yugeom confessed

What he said wasn't wrong, everyone was feeling a little akward especially JB.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter