Chapter 27

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh why is my back hurting so much"

 I tried to move around but my body only hurt even more. I opened my eyes and realized why. We fell asleep on the couch last night, still in each others arms.

“Ugh” Why

is my back hurting so much. I tried to move but it only made it worse.

“Fudge this”

Opening my eyes I realized why it felt like I slept on a pile of rocks. We were still in the living room on the couch, still in each others arms. I got up, trying to wake Mark up but being the heavy sleeper he is it did not work out as planned. Giving up I went to our bedroom to get ready for another day, making my way to the kitchen i began to make breakfast for both of us. After setting the table I went to wake Mark up again. But as soon as I nudged him a bit his eyes hot open causing my to frail back.

“Dude why would you do that”

 

My

hand covered my chest in an attempt to lower my heart beat which at the moment was getting out of control.

“Why can’t I, I just wanted to make your heart race”

He gave a huge grin and shrugged his shoulders. I made a face that seemed to make him even happier

“That was disgustingly cheesy”

“Doesn’t matter”

He yelled making his way from the living room to the bathroom. Shaking my head, I got my books and went over to the closed bathroom door.

“I am leaving now, I kept your lunch and breakfast on the table so Ill see you later ok” 

With that I left to go catch the bus that threatened to leave without me. Reaching my first class a little earlier than usual, I appreciated the silence in the room. Soon student began to file in and seats occupied, all except the one next to me. WHen the professor entered the lecture hall, someone followed in behind him.

“Good morning class today we will be learning how to correctly re circuit a PC” 

He said while drawing a diagram on the board behind him. Groans were heard throughout the class causing him to turn around and face us.

“Now Now just because you people a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter