Chapterr 29

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been about a month since that day when Yi En and I got closer. Along with Mark and I get closer, Arjun and I became friends again too. I had told Mark everything so there was nothing to hide now, so know he was welcome and accepted by Mark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jb you never showed my your songs. I want to listen to them”

The boys looked at each other trying to surpress their laughter. They knew it was the nest time to show me their albums because luckily the eldest wasn’t here.

“Sure Manya, let me go get them” he walked out of the room chuckling to himself on the way.

We were all hanging out at Jb and Jr’s apartment , Mark was still busy so he would come by later til then I got to spend time with my “brother in laws”.

“I’ve got to warn you though, Mark’s lines are all fanservice” BamBam warned me, his mouth full of food.

“BamBam where are you manners?” I questioned shaking my head.

“He doesnt have any, Isnt that obvious.” Yugeom answered.

Jb walked in a minute later carrying some CDs, heading over to the CD player in the corner of the room he leaned down to put on in. The music began to play and I recognized it immediately.

“Oh My Gosh It’s that obnoxious song that girls at my college listen to all the time” The boys began to laugh akwardly.

“Wait you guys sang this?” I said as the realization sank in.

They nodded their heads, the only one that wasn’t embarrassed was Jackson, because well he is Jackson. I didn’t say anything else and just listened to song after song. Some lyrics stood out more to me then others for obvious reasons.

 

 

 

 

 

“Its the new beginning we gonna take it over all my ladies”

“We’re the new hot burning quality” “Every lady wants a piece of me”

“You gonna get it girl Ima pretty boy, Quit playing hard to get you’ll never find a better boy, So come along with me if you wanna do it right,so i can show you how to have a good time all night”

 

 

 

Once the album finished, I had some questions to ask the group.

“Okay who sang those lyrics, and don’t ask which ones you know which ones I am talking about” I asked looking around the room, but instead of getting answers I got laughs.

“It was you wasn’t it Jackson” I pointed towards Jackson who only continued to laugh while waving his hands infront of his face.

“What...please tell me” I pleaded but they only laughed more, I pouted and out my head down. Why wont they tell me.

Jr sighed “Do you really want to know”

I nodded

“Mark”

“Huh”

“Those were Mark’s lines”

The room was quiet waiting for my response but I just sat there thinking. Mark sang that, my quiet sweet husband sang that...WHAT.

“He was the visual of the group so you know we gave our fans some fan service” Yugeom explained while slowly getting up and moving behind Jb.

“Hah so he was the one with the most fans?” I said while making a face.

“Yepp the ladies loooooooooved him, he was their Bae all eyecan....”


Jr walked up and covered Jackson’s mouth before giving me a smile and dragged him out of the room. Behind the door we could hear bits of Jr yelling at Jackson. Something about him lacking manners and being dense and/or clueless.

“Don’t worry Manya, Mark wasn’t a player, he had only one girlfriend and they weren’t even that serious, more friends then any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter