Chapter 23

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh good both of you are awake"

Mom was all smiles.

"We wanted you both to get moved in by today because you have work and school tomorrow."

Mark seemed a little cranky afterward, walking to the bathroom and slamming the door close.

I clasped my hands over my ears.

"Is he always like this in the mornings?" I questioned.

I was worried, was he going to act like this every morning, what am I going to do if he does.

"No only when he is irritated or annoyed by something, it is probably because it is only 7:30 am" Mom explained.

"But he was fine before" I thought to myself. "Actually he seemed more than ok" I thought as I recalled Our little mishap earlier.

"Ok I'll leave you to change at get your things"

I began to make the bed amf pack my things. Sitting on the bed i waited for Marl to come out. He exits the bathroom, water dripping from his wet hair.

"You ready" he asks

I was breathless, How can someone look so good all the time.

"Hello Manya" Mark waved his hand infront of my face.

"Huh........what oh sorry" I shook my head

"Go get dressed my mom kept some clothes for you over there"

I nodded my head and got ready. Mark was waiting for me i in the car, placing boxes and my dress bag in the back I slipped in next to him in the front. He was about to pull off on to the road when he sighed and leaned over towards me. I held my breath, his face was so close to mine closer than it was this morning. I was dazed, how could this one guy make me feel things I haven't felt in years. Then a CLICK woke me up, he was just putting my seatbelt on.

 

 

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride and I could feel like there was something wrong, he was acting extremely weird. He got out of the car and pulled me with him, interwining our fingers together, Carrying our boxes inside together.

HIs sudden attitude changes confused me but he still tugged me forward into the apartment.

 

"Waaaaaa" 

This place is so cute.

http://www.newhouseofart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/cozy-apartment-living-room-decor.jpg

http://www.deflitched.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/home-office-decor.jpg

http://www.swiftsorchids.com/images/2012/05/Charming-Cyan-Colored-Wall-Bedroom-Design-with-Two-Lamps-and-Colorful-Bed-Sheet.jpg

http://www.startingoutsavvy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Cozy-Kitchen1.jpg

There was a small open dining are connected to the kitchen, across from the dining area was a family/living room. It ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter