Shaadi(wedding) II

What were They thinking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark...Mark" you whispered while nudging him.

The ritual was over and we just had to sign the papers but THE GREAT TUNA is zoning out. The priest tried to snap him out of it but was unsuccessful. So you gave it a try, people were beginning to look and you got more and more worried. Attention wasnt your thing.

" this is unbelieveable" you breathed out.

Then JB got up on stage and whispered something into his ear. Immediately he "he woke up" and nodded his head to the priest to apologize before signing the papers. He gave you a sheepish smile while you were still confused as to why he was like that. Biut procceded to sign the papers as well. Now you were finally Manya Tuan on papers and in faith. Now the real party began. Neha amnd Sandiya had gotten together and prepared a performance for me and Mark. You were really excited because it basically allowed you to flaunt your culture ( i am a very nationlistic Indian ^^)

 

 

 

 

Mark seemed to be enjoying the performance, making you feel very proud. All of his relatives seemed to enjoy it too, it was something new to them . Even though we were both asian, our cultures were different and it just made our union more special more nique. Half way through the performance you felt a hand take yours, you looked up at Mark who was still watching the perforance with a smile on his face. Then you looked down at your hand which was covered by his hand and smiled at yourself before turning your attention to the girls. Soon people began making their way up to the stage to greet you and take pictures.

"Ugh this is the worst part" You whined

Mark chuckled "Why?"

"Because the poses are annoying .....................its embarrassing"

"Its not that bad I'll be with you too right" 

you shook your head

"Just wait you will be dying too"

"We will see about that Mrs. Tuan"

 

Turns out that you were right. The photographer took every single small detail into consideration.It was very annoying 

"Please out your head at 57 degrees"

"Sit with you right leg crossed over"

"Sir put your hand on her shoulder and tilt this way"

"No not your right my right....................I SAID MY RIGHT.... this young kids dont understand any instructions what so ever"

 

 

 

During a break in the shoot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter