I'm CAUGHT O.o

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter is boring. I have to speed it all up because i have to study for a major exam tomorrow. TT

Anyway, i think this fic will not be two or three shot.. I still don't know. hehe.

It will depend on my mood and also, if i have many subscribers! :D

Here comes the next chapter! :)

 

CHAPTER 2

Daphne’s POV:

I looked at my favourite shirt then looked at the guy talking to me.

“Aim-rilly-rilly-sorry” The Jaejin guy said. Then bowed to show ask for more forgiveness.

“Oh. Uhm. It’s.. ok. And I can speak a little Korean.” I smiled, still talking in English. I studied Hangul when I was still in High School so that I can understand what my idols are talking about without translations and subs.

“Oh really? That’s good then!” The guy named Hongki said. He clearly is uncomfortable in speaking in English.

“Uh, I’m really sorry.. I forgot something inside that’s why I was rushing to the door. Then I accidentally put my ice cream on your shirt.” The short guy said in an apologetic tone.

“It’s ok, really. I just need to find the place that I’ll stay in for the night then change there.” I said with a smile. I don’t know but I just can’t be angry with the short guy. Well, he’s not really that short because he’s taller than me but out of all of them, he’s the shortest.

“Ok! Come on now, let’s go. Before someone recognize us.” The tallest of them all said before walking towards the van.

Huh? Recognize him? Them? Who are these guys, really?

 

Jaejin’s POV

I looked at her and saw that she still have her baggage with her. It looks as if she just arrived here.

“Where exactly are you staying? You still have your baggage. You just arrived here?” I asked her politely. I don’t want to scare her and think that I’m a bad person or something.

“Uhm, yes. I just arrived here. I was trying to find this Inn/room rental to sleep for the night. Do you know the place?” she showed me a piece of paper and saw a map drawn there. I looked at it and I realized that the place she’s looking for is not safe.

“Yes, I know the place but it’s not safe for you to go there at this time of the night. You didn’t reserve a hotel before going here?” I answered her. I don’t know why I’m so concerned about her. Maybe it’s because she’s a foreigner and doesn’t know anything here at Seoul.

She looked at me and smiled apologetically. Saying that she did forget to reserve a hotel room. What’s up with this girl? She’s going to a foreign country without even thinking where she’ll sleep? But why did my heart beat so fast when she smiled? Ugh. Never mind.

“Hyung! I know! She can stay for the night at our dorm!” Minhwan suggested. “It’s my fault that her shirt is stained.”

“Yah! Minhwan, our identities will be exposed then. Think before suggesting anything!” Seunghyun whispered to Minhwan. But I can clearly hear them.

What Minhwan suggested is a good idea. But Seunghyun is right. Our identities will be exposed.. So, what to do? I don’t want to leave her alone in the streets.

“Uhm. I think I should go now. I’ll just go and try to ask the girl inside the shop of she know any place where I can stay for the night. Nice meeting you. Bye.” The girl told us but I held her wrist and stopped her.

“You can stay at our dorm for tonight. Right Jonghun hyung?” I looked at him with pleading eyes. Clearly, he also doesn’t want to leave the girl behind.

“Yes, she can.” Jonghun said for the first time after meeting the girl.

“But hyung..” Seunghyun protested.

“It’s clear that she doesn’t have any place to stay. Let’s just tell her the truth. It looks as if she’s  a nice girl and I think she will not tell anyone.” Jonghyun answered Seunghyun. “What do you think? Minhwan, Seunghyun? Hongki?”

When Jonghun talked like this, all they can do is nod. I smiled.

“But we should go explain to her first right?” Jonghun said. Then he looked at her with a smile.

“Explain what?” she asked with confused eyes. Oh she’s cute alright. :D What the hell is happening to me? Erase erase erase. TT

“We’re idols.” Jonghun said.

“Oh, then I’m a member of Wonder Girls.” She said. Not believing what Jonghun hyung just said.

“No, we’re really idols. We’re the group called FT Island.” I explained to her. Then I took off my fake moustache and glasses. Her eyes widened and opened to a silent scream. She stayed like that for a few seconds and I got worried. “Hey! Are you ok? Hello?” I asked. Then waved my hands in front of her to wake her up.

“I’m dreaming right?” she said after a few minutes.

“No, you’re not. I’m Jonghun. This is Seunghyun, Minhwan and Hongki.” Jonghun said while removing his disguise too. The others followed too while Jonghun is introducing himself and the others. All of them waved to her.

“Do you know us?” Minhwan asked.

“Uhm, yes.” She answered. Her eyes looks like it might pop out any moment now.

“Then that’s good then! What’s your name? We’ve been talking here for a while now and we still don’t know what to call you.”  I’ve wanted to ask that since the moment I first saw her. And she knows us! I wonder who she likes among the five of us?

“My name is Daphne. But you can call me Daph if you want.” She smiled for the first time after we revealed our true identities. Thank god, we don’t have to bring her to the hospital because of shock.

“Hyung! Let’s go inside the van now.  We’re attracting attention now.” Seunghyun said, looking around.

“Let’s ride the van now ok? Then let’s talk there.” Jonghun said to Daphne and held her wrist to walk to the van. All of them followed except me. Why is he holding Daphne’s wrist? They aren’t close yet! Don’t tell me he likes her? O.o

“Jaejin! You want to sleep there for the night or what???” Hongki said before riding the van. I quickly followed them and sat on the window seat.

Daphne is sitting between Minhwan and Jonghun in the backseat. I’m sitting with Seunghyun in the middle seat. Then Hongki hyung is driving? I looked at the front seat and saw him there.

“Everyone inside? Ok, let’s go!!!” Hongki hyung exclaimed.

I looked at the back and there she was, talking with Jonghun hyung and Minhwan.

“I’ve been a Primadonna for 6 years now.” She answered. Oh, so they’re already interviewing her. Without me. Ugh. I should join in their conversation now.

“So, who do you like among all of us?” I asked.

She looked at me with big eyes, and then blushed. Oh, she’s blushing now? She looks so cute. Oh man. I called her cute twice already. I should stop this.

 

Daphne’s POV

“So, who do you like among us?” Jaejin asked, stopping my conversation with Minhwan and Jonghun. I was shocked by his question and I really don’t know how to respond. I can feel my cheeks heating up because I can feel him looking at me. I can’t answer that I like him. That will be so awkward.

“I like all of you!” I answered. Ok, that’s lame.

“You must have one bias among five of us right?” Seunghyun said, joining in the conversation.  “Come on, tell us! There’s no right or wrong answer Dapuni”

I smiled at his pronunciation of my name. It sounded so funny, yet so cute. But.. who do I like aside from Jaejin? Clearly, I can’t say that I like him. It will be as if I’m confessing to him right?

“I.. I like Minhwan.” I answered them. I really liked him. His smile is just so cute and he looks handsome too.

“Really? You like me?” Minhwan said, grabbing my hand.

“Yes.” I smiled at him. “You’re my favourite member.”  I said.

I looked at Jaejin. He looks.. Disappointed? Nah, how could he be? Well, never mind. Minhwan is still holding my hand. Then my phone rings.

Ding Dong! You got a text message! Nevermind, nevermind. It's a phonecall! No? Is it a text? At this rate, you/re going to get fooled 10 times.

Fine, fine. I'll quit playing around so just answer the phone. You aren't picking up? It's honestly not a text message but a phonecall!

Not working? Okay. I'm SORRY! So let's answer the phone ok? (The One Instrumental)

Oh. My. God.

I’m caught. O.o

 

 

WORD COUNT: 1,414

To those who are curious whose voice is that.. Or maybe you know already, just wait for the next chapter! hehe :D

I'll also post the link there ^^

And THANK YOU to chattykitkat for being my first subscriber!

 

Answer to comments:

thea_basilio: Thank you for checking my story out! :)

Chattykitkat: I dunno about the pairing. I have something in mind but it could still change! :D About the nickname, they also call Minhwan, Minan. i hear them calling him in some of thier concert DVD's. :))