The Plan

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

 

CHAPTER 12 – The Plan

 

Jaejin's POV


We we're practicing for two hours straight for our 2 day concert in Korea when Seunghyun suddenly said that he needs to rest. All of us are tired so we agreed to take a break for an hour.


I decided to take a nap because i didn't sleep well last night so i went to my leopard printed back pack and looked for my iPod because the other guys are being noisy. I think they're talking about that new girl group that was about to debut.

Standing up and walking over to Hongki and the other guys, i asked Seunghyun for his iPod because i can't find mine, maybe I forgot it in the dorm..

"Hyung, tell me. Who do you prefer in this new girl group? Mine is that girl who has a Coca-Cola body. Who's yours?" Seunghyun asked.

"Hm. I don't find any of them interesting.. can i borrow your iPod now? I want to sleep." I said, showing no interest to look at the new group that they're talking about.

"Are you sure Hyung?” Seunghyun said, looking concerned. I haven’t paid attention to any girl group since that day. I nodded and he looked more concerned. He opened his mouth to speak but I think, he decided against it. “Oh. Ok. My iPod is on the pocket of my bag, on the left side." he said, and then continued arguing with Minhwan who said that he wanted the girl with the Coca-Cola body too.

Shooking my head, i walked over to our bags and looked for Seunghyun's Spongebob knapsack. I took his iPod out and sat on the couch near the window. I put out my own earphones and played random songs in shuffle since I’m not in the mood to listen to the songs. I just want to block all the noise that my band mates are making.

I looked out of the window and saw the busy night lights of Seoul.

I wonder if she’s still out there. Does she miss me like I miss her? Does she even think of me? I sighed. It’s been months since that incident and I thought that by now, I have moved on, but no. I kept on thinking about her. Each night after our schedule, I lie awake in bed thinking of her, about those what if’s and what not’s.

After a few minutes, I saw a falling star in the dark blue sky so I close my eyes and decided to wish.

Please give me one more chance to show her how much I love her. Please..

 

Minhwan’s POV

I looked at Jaejin hyung beside the window and shooked my head. He’s been like that ever since Daphne left. I was angry at him for letting her go but then, I realized that it’s his fault too.. If they only met each other in a different time, in a different place, then maybe, things will not go this way.

I looked at Seunghyun and saw that he’s also looking at our Hyung.

“I’m really concerned about him, Minari.” Seunghyun said after being quiet for a while.

“Me too.” I sighed.

“I want help him. Let’s try to think of something.”

That statement made me think. I want to keep my promise to her but seeing Jaejin hyung like this really hurts me. So I answered Seunghyun with a nod and called the attention of Jonghun and Hongki hyung.

After a few hours of discussing our plan, we woke up Jaejin hyung and told him that there are some changes in the performance line-up of our concert.

 

Daphne’s POV

“Welcome to Miss Lee Café!” one of our staffs said as another set of costumers enter the café while make some cookies in the kitchen. Then after a few minutes, I heard a very familiar request from a very familiar voice.

“Do you have any chicken flavored meal here?”

--

“Honestly, Minhwan, do you ever change?” I chuckled.

I am now seating face to face with the Minhwan and Seunghyun. I was really shocked when they showed up at the place where I’m working with the same disguises they wore when i first met them so I instantly asked my manager if I can talk with them inside her office and she agreed so now we’re sitting there served with coffee and cakes from our café.

“I will never change Daph.” he smiled. “And how come you never contacted me again after texting me that you didn’t left Korea? You even closed your phone after that so we can’t contact you until yesterday. We we’re so worried about you.”

“I became busy because of work and you were too! I saw those articles and decided that meeting with one of you guys might bring more controversies. And I’m really happy that you all passed it and became successful in your recent albums.” I said, trying to hide what I actually felt when I watched that interview with Jaejin.

“But you should’ve at least told us where to find you. You’re still our friend even though!” Seunghyun said, holding my hand. “We missed you so much.”

“Yeah! We missed you! I was really happy when you responded in my Direct Message in twitter. I thought that you will not respond again like before.” The younger of the two said, while pouting. I wonder how he do that?

“I missed you guys too.”

And we talked for a few more minutes when my manager knocked and told me that I should go back to the kitchen because some tourists arrived and they needed me there.

“We’ll go and see again some other time. Don’t hide from us ok?” Seunghyun said, heading to the door.

“Don’t forget to make a chicken menu here. I’ll come by here next time and I should see some chicken dishes ok?” the chicken loving kid said after hugging me. Then he grabbed my hand and handed me a yellow envelope. “And oh! Here are some tickets for our Christmas concert. See you there! Bye Daph!” giving me no chance of saying no.

I looked at the ticket and saw 4 VIP tickets. Two ticket for the first day and two more for the second day. Man, that maknae really wants me to go.

 

It’s not that I don’t want to go. I really want to! But to see him again in person, I might not be able to stop myself from wanting to be with him again.

 

--

WORD COUNT: 1,084

It's been so long! I'm very sorry my dear subscribers T_____T

/Dances Super Junior's Sorry Sorry/

I have been very busy with school and I also had a serious case of writer's block associated with symptoms of laziness. 

I also know that my reasons are not that reasonable. :((

Will be updating this tomorrow or the day after so please do comment!! 
I really want to know if there are still people left who reads this. 

LOVE YOU ALL <3

Here are some GIF's from tumblr. Please don't be angry at me anymore~~

 

  

=GIF's are not mine. Credits to the maker. Many thanks to them. /Dies/=