Confession

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. Been busy at school :/

Anyway, i typed this Chapter during our Micro Bio lecture this morning because i was so bored.

The topic was about Microbial Diseases of the Respiratory System and.. yeah. 

I didn't listen lol :D 

Here's chapter 3!

It's quite boring i know. sorry about that :/

 

CHAPTER 3: CONFESSION

 

Daphne's POV:
 I became silent for a while. Shocked that my friend had called me in a totally inapproriate time. I was so shocked that i can't even find my phone inside my handbag.
 
"Yah! Is that Jaejin Hyung's voice coming from your phone?" Seunghyun asked me. 
 
I looked at him then at Jaejin. Jaejin was looking at me intently. His chinky eyes boring into mine. No, I can't let him find out that he's my bias and that he's the guy that i've been dreaming about for 4 years. He might find me scary and think that i'm an obsessed fan.
 
Which i'm not. Certainly. 
 
"Ah, ne. That's Jaejin's voice. It's my caller ringtone for my friend. She likes Jaejin." I lied. 
 
"Oh really? Hyung! You have to meet her friend too! Maybe she's beautiful like her too." Seunghyun said to Jaejin. Obviously believing my lie. 
 
I feel so guilty about lying but i can't let them found out who my bias is. Oh wait.. Did Seunghyun just called me beautiful? o.O Then i blushed. 
 
Jaejin's POV: 
 
Oh, so Minhwan is really her bias? It's ok. She's just a fan. Nothing more. She'll just stay with us for a while so i should not get attached to her. Then why am I feeling this way after she answered Seunghyun's question? And did Seunghyun just called her beautiful? First, Minhwan and now Seunghyun.. Who's next? Aish~ 
 
I looked at her and.. she's actully BLUSHING on what Seunghyun said? wth -.- 
 
No ones POV: 
 
After 30 minutes of driving, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Jonghun had asked so many things about Daphne already.  Hongki stopped driving in front of a tall building. 
 
"Welcome to our humble abode Dapu-ni!!" Seunghyun said happily before opening the door of the van. 
 
"Hyung! Wait!" Minhwan stopped Seunghyun. 
 
"Why? What is it?" Seunghyun suddenly stopped opening the door of the van.
 
"Other fans might see Daphne going inside with us and you know, it might cause a scandal." Minhwan said in a matter of factly tone. 
 
"Oh right. Then how can we get inside without the fans seeing Dapu-ni?" Seunghyun asked. 
 
"Let's go down the basement parking. In that case, no one can see her going in with us." Jaejin said after being quiet for some time. 
 
"Oh! That's a good idea! That's why you're called the brain of the group hyung!!" Seunghyun said happily. 
 
"Ok, TO THE BASEMENT!!" Hongki said then he drive the van to the basement.
 
Jaejin's POV: 
I felt my handyphone vibrate in my pocket. I have a text message. 
 
From: Minhwannie~ 
Hyung, our dorm. Who cleaned it last? 
 
Oh yeah, i remembered. Our dorm. It's in a mess. And with our "Bullying Seunghyun Session" before going out, the dorm is seriously in a BIG MESS.  I replied. 
 
To: Minhwannie~ 
Oh yeah. i remembered it. It's in a big mess. You go clean it. Take the others with you. 
 
After a few seconds.. 
 
From: Minhwannie~
No, I want to stay here. ㅠㅠ Go ask Seunghyun hyung and the others. Please? :3 
 
To: Minhwannie~ 
Oh alright. 
 
I texted Seunghyun and Jonghun hyung to go clean the dorm first before letting Daphne inside. I looked at Seunghyun and Jonghun and both of them nodded. 
 
"Ok! Time to go up!!" Hongki hyung said, opening his door and going out the van. 
 
"Wait, we will go up first hyung." Jonghun said. Going out the van too and taking my and Seunghyun's arm then winked at Minhwan. 
 
"Yah~ hyungs! Where are you going?" Minhwan said. Obviously shocked at the sudden turn of events. I was shocked too. I was supposed to stay with with Minhwan and Daphne.. Oh well. They'll have their time on getting to know each other. Minhwan IS Daphne's bias after all. ㅠㅠ 
 
Minhwan's POV: 
 
After My hyungs left, i felt so awkward with Daphne. Yes, i asked her many questions while we we're at the van but now.. I really don't know what to say..  I tried to think of something to talk about. 
 
"Uhh. Hey, do you have twitter?" I asked her. Simply because i obviously don't know what to say. 
 
"Yes i have." She said. Looking at me. 
 
"What is your username? I'll go follow you!" I asked her. Happy that we have something to talk about now. 
 
Daphne's POV: 
 
What the heck am I thinking?? My twitter username clearly says that i'm a Jaejin biased and it's full of Jaejin-related stuff.. 
 
"Uh. It's ok. Don't follow me. It's full of crap. I'll just spam your timeline with my rantings and stuffs." I answered him. 
 
"Oh come on! Tell me. It's ok if your tweets flood my timeline~ " Minhwan said, doing his signature aegyo. Who could resist that?  
 
NO ONE. 
 
"Oh alright. But.. i'll make a confession first. But don't be angry at me ok?"  
 
"Ok! :) What's your confession?" Minhwan asked with curious eyes. 
 
"Jaejin is really my bias." I told him. Suddenly playing with the strap of my handbag and unable to to look at him in the eyes. 
 
"Oh, yeah! I know that." Minhwan said. Sounding not surprised which made ME surprised. How?? 
 
"Ya. How did you know that?" I asked him with a sound of surprise. 
 
"Well, your ringing tone is Jaejin hyung's voice. And when you checked your phone to see who texted and called you, i saw your wallpaper. And it is Jaejin hyung's latest twitter selca." Minhwan said in a matter of factly tone just as he did a while ago with Seunghyun. 
 
"Oh. Ok. You're one smart guy Minhwannie~" I told him. 
 
At least I don't have to lie to him anymore. It makes me feel guilty to lie to him when he's been so nice to me. 
 
"So now, tell your twitter!" He told me. Sounding so excited and jumping around. He's just so cute that i can't help but laugh. 
 
Jaejin's POV: 
 
Our plan was ruined by Jonghun hyung. I was supposed to stay with Minhwan and Daphne in the van but I was taken to the dorm to clean by Jonghun hyung. 
 
Thankfully, I escaped. Haha.  So i used the elevator and pushed the Basement button. After a few seconds, I got out of the elevator and walked to the van. 
 
They left the door open ajar and i can hear them talking. It sounded serious then suddenly, i heard Daphne's laugh. Daphne's laugh sounded so cute it made me smile but then, i realized, that laugh isn't for me.  
 
So I walked away and took the path i had taken a while ago to the elevator. Then I felt my handyphone vibrate. 
 
From: Hyungie Leadah~
Yah! Where are you? Go back here and pick all the trash in your room. And go put away your ** magazines. >:D 
 
I ran quickly to the elevator then to the door of our dorm. I opened it and saw the three of them laughing. 
 
"I told you. He'll be here in 50 seconds. Give 10000won." Hongki said while holding his handyphone that is on timer mode. 
 
"Aww! Hyung! I already used all my allowance in buying the ice cream this evening." Seunghyun complained. 
 
"Jonghun. Give me 10000won. I know your rich. And Seunghyun, pay me up when you got your allowance from your Mom." Hongki said. 
 
"Yah! What's this?" I said, sounding confused. 
 
"Oh nothing hyung. Hongki decided to put a prank on you. And we put bet on how long you will be able to run to get here." Seunghyun said.  
 
"And yeah, we really don't know if you have those kind of magazines.. but deciding from how fast you got here. It looks like you have some." Hongki hyung said. Then he winked at me. 
 
Oh yeah. I got caught by my Hyungs and Dongsaeng. It took my mind for a while from the feeling that I felt at the basement. 
 
"Yah. Jin, call Minhwan. Say that they can go up now." Jonghun said. 
 
I followed him and called Minhwan and said that they'll be right up. 
 
Daphne's POV: 
 
Minhwan's phone rang and he answered it. He was talking to Jaejin. 
 
After a few seconds, he hanged the phone and said that we could go up now. 
 
"Our dorm is in the 6th floor. Room 6707. I guess you know why." Minhwan said while we're riding the elevator. 
 
"Hmm. Because Jaejin is afraid of heights?" I answered. 
 
"Yep. He is. Looks like you really know many things about him."  
 
"Not really. He is really different in real life." i said. 
 
Then the elevator opened to the 6th floor. I feel my heart beating so fast. I can't believe it. 
 
I will enter FT Island's dorm in a few seconds.. o.O
 
 
 
WORD COUNT: Can't count due to my MS Word being y and not opening :/ will edit as soon as it works though :D
 
WORD COUNT: 1451
 
A/N: 
crappy chapter. rushed due to my professor looking at me while i was typing lol :D
sorry again TT 
 
and i changed something in the foreword. :D
i decided that this wont be a 2 or 3 shot anymore lol xDD
 
-----------------
 
 
CAMERAMAN: Why are you drinking alcohol?
 
JAEJIN: Because i'm legal here. *smiles* 
-----------------
 
Oh! I nearly forgot to put the video of the ringing tone :DD
here it is! :)
 
 
/someone please tell me how to put a video link here please? lol thanks :D/