It's A Deal

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

 

Chapter 5: It's A Deal

 

Minhwan’s POV

“Oh no. Not that Hongki hyung!” I said. Hongki hyung is the best bowler in our group. And he’s really not that modest about it. He always go around boasting that he’s the best in bowling and we all . Not all of us . But Jaejin hyung always got the lowest score when we play.

“What is it Minhwan? Yah~ Dapuni, bowling tomorrow?” Hongki hyung said. Holding his right hand out for a shake hand.

Then what happens next really amazed me. Daph hold her right hand out too then shook hands with Hongki hyung.

“It’s a deal.” She said confidently.

“Yah! Daph. I thought you don’t want Jaejin hyung to know?”

“That’s why I’m agreeing to him. Right Hongki oppa~?” she answered me. Oh well, it’s her choice. I mean, I’m not the one who will get her secret revealed.

“Ok! Tomorrow.” Hongki hyung said. His smile is so creepy it makes me cringe.

Then I heard the door and Jaejin hyung appeared in the doorway.

“What tomorrow?” He said.

“Oh! We’ll play bowling with Dapuni tomorrow!” Hongki hyung said.

“What? Why? I thought she’s leaving tomorrow?” Jaejin hyung asked.

“She’s staying here throughout her vacation here in Korea. Right Dapuni?” Ok, what did Hongki hyung just said? o.O

“Uh. What??” Daph said.

“Oh come on. Dapuni, just stay here. Don’t you like it?”

“Uh, of course I like it! But I don’t want to..”

“Then stay here!”

“Ya! Then where will I sleep?” Jaejin hyung asked.

“In the couch. But for tonight, you can go sleep in my room.” Hongki hyung said standing up then stretched his arms out then yawned. “Let’s go sleep now! It’s already 2AM in the morning. We got a whole day ahead of us later. Good night!”

Then he noticed Jaejin hyung is still not moving in his place.

“Ya! Jaejin, I’ll lock my room in a few minutes! Move faster.” Hongki hyung said before running inside his room. Then Jaejin, hearing what Hongki hyung said, afraid that he might start sleeping in the couch for tonight, ran to Hongki’s hyung before he closes the room.

Sometimes, Hongki hyung acts like his younger than me. Honestly, he acts more childish than me. Is he really older than me?

Jaejin’s POV

“Ya! Hongki hyung. What were you thinking? Asking her to stay here throughout her vacation? You didn’t even ask us about our opinion.” I asked my hyung. I know he’s not thinking clearly.

“I was bored! I needed some excitement. And are you going to say no if I ask you?” Hongki hyung said. I glared at him. “Ya! Why are you so affected? She’ll be staying here for a few days. It’s no big! Really. I just needed some change.”

“Then you will have to make me sleep here in your room. There is no way I’ll sleep in the couch.”

“Alright! Happy now?”

“Yes, now go change. I’ll use the bathroom next.” I said, taking out my clothes from the basket beside me, picking out some comfortable clothes to sleep on.

“Ok!” Hongki hyung said, standing up and going to the bathroom inside his room.

Actually, it’s really a big deal to me. I feel different when I’m in the same room as her. She’s the only girl that affected my like this. Is she really the one I was waiting for? But, she likes Minhwan, and I think, Minhwan likes her too.. :/

 

Minhwan’s POV

I was staring at Daph thinking what she was thinking agreeing to that deal with Hongki hyung when she said good night.

“I’m going to sleep now. Good night everyone! Thank you for the nice meal you have prepared for me.” Daph said before standing up.

“Ya. You know what you’re doing right?” I asked. I’m really concerned about her but she looks so confident. “I’ll wake you up tomorrow morning. I’ll teach you how to play bowling.”

“Really, it’s ok Minhwannie.” She said, still smiling confidently.

“No. I’ll teach you tomorrow. I’ll wake you up at 8am. Now, go to sleep. Good night Daph~” Then I stand up and held her hand to make her go to her room. I mean, Jaejin hyung’s room.

“Minhwan, it’s ok, really.”

“No, Hongki hyung is really good. If you want to keep your secret from being revealed, listen to me.”

“Oh alright! Good night Minhwan! :)” Then she closed the door.

I went back to the kitchen because I remembered that it’s mine and Seunghyun’s turn to wash the dishes tonight. There, I met Jonghun and Seunghyun’s mocking eyes.

“What?” I asked them.

“You like Dapuni.” Seunghyun said. Clearly, it’s not a question.

“What? Me? No! Of course not!” I answered.

“Gotcha~ You really like her! And you will not make an effort to teach her if you don’t like her.” Jonghun hyung said.

“I don’t know.. Do I really like her?”

“Why are you asking us? You’re the one who feels it.” Seunghyun said.

“She belongs to Jaejin hyung.”

“But you like her.” Jonghun hyung said.

“No I don’t!! Stop it!” I said, running to the room I’m sharing with Seunghyun and locking the door.

 

No One’s POV

“He likes her.” Jonghun said.

“Yeah, he does.” Seunghyun said. “Now, who will help me wash the dishes? Minhwan is.. not in his state to help me.”

“I wont. I’m tired. Good luck Seunghyun!” Jonghun said.

“Ya! TT Then where will I sleep? Minhwan locked the door.”

“In the couch. Good night!! Haha.” Jonghun said, running into his own room, locking the door.

“First, they bullied me. Then now, they’re making me sleep in the couch. My members love me so much.” Seunghyun said to himself.

 

WORD COUNT: 953

 

Author's NOTE:

Short update, but next chapter will be up (hopefully) tomorrow! 

I'm actually excited on what will happen next lol.

And i really don't have an idea on how this fic will turn out :D

Anyway, have you seen FTISLAND's new Japanese Single?

DISTANCE!!

They look so HOT, yet, so COLD /because it's winter?/ lol

And Jaejin has CO-WRITTEN all of the songs!! 

/Proud Goat-biased/

And don't forget to vote for FTISLAND on MAMA!

I only have 15 accounts because it's the maximum number of votes per IP Address :/

Here's the MAMA Link! http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

 

(lol ok, a RANDOM Eunhyuk GIF hahah. this GIF never fails to make me LAUGH HAHA :D)