Behind FTIsland's Door

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

 

Chapter 4 - Behind FTISLAND's Door

 

Daphne’s POV

Minhwan entered the numbers in the lock and then, it clicked.

Inside, I saw all of the 4 members blocking the door.

“Welcome to our dorm! We’ve been really busy so it’s a mess. Sorry!” Hongki said while the other members are nodding in agreement.

“You guys, its ok! Honestly, I’m used to having a messy room.” I said.

“Hyung! Let us in already. It’s so cold out here. And she still has to change her clothes. Move. Move. Move” Minhwan said while shoving all of his hyungs away from the door for us to enter.

Then.. there, I saw it. FTISLAND’s dorm.

The first thing I saw is a shoe rack where all of their shoes are kept. And there’s like, 50 pairs of them.

“Come on in! We’re going to cook for you. Feel at home!” Jonghun said, leaving me, Jaejin and Minhwan in the doorway.

“Why are you still standing there? Let’s go!” Jaejin said, holding my wrist and pulling me inside their dorm. The first thing I saw is a flat screen TV with a DVD player below. They also have X-BOX and other games. On the left side of the room, there is a cabinet filled with pictures and trophies that they got through all the years. And on the right side is the computer table and also the hall to the kitchen and dining table.

“Daphne, your room will be there. Just go straight to the hall. It’s the last one in the right. The bathroom is near the kitchen.” Jaejin stated.

“Thank you.”

“Here, I’ll help you with your luggage.” He said, taking my luggage from me and walking towards the room that he just told me.

“Hyung! I’ll just go and help Jonghun hyung in cooking ok?” Minhwan said, running to the kitchen.

Jaejin walked in front of me and entered the room.

The room is beige in color. There is a full body mirror in the side with pictures and post-it’s in the side. The single bed is dressed with blue beddings and everything. There is a study table in the side with a night lamp, a laptop, pencils, music sheets and a LOT of papers.

“Uhm. This is actually my room. So it’s kind of messy because I haven’t cleaned it yet.” Jaejin muttered.

“No. It’s ok! I really like it. Thank you!! But, where are you going to sleep tonight?” I asked.

“I’ll go sleep in Hongki’s room since it’s the biggest.”

“Oh! Ok, thank you again!”

“If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask us.” He said, smiling.

Oh my God. His smiled. I just stared at him like a complete idiot for one whole minute.

“Uhh. Is there something in my face?” He asked me, chuckling.

“No. It’s just your eyes. It’s so mesmerizing I can melt~.” Then my eyes widened. Did I just said that OUT LOUD?? OMG o.O

“No!! I didn’t mean it that way! Uh. I’ll go change now thank you!!!” Pushing him out of the room and locking it.

I.DIDN’T.ACT.LIKE.A.TOTAL.FOOL.IN.FRONT.OF.HIM.RIGHT???? KKYAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Jaejin’s POV

Did she just push me out in my own room? Oh well. She just said that my smile is so mesmerizing she can melt. I chuckled. I went to the kitchen and see what Jonghun and the others are cooking.

“Hyung~ what’s that?” I asked.

“Uhh.. Chicken Curry Rice! ” Jonghun said.

“I told them to cook fried chicken because it’s easier but they don’t bulge. I think he wants to impress Daph.” Minhwan said. Oh, he calls Daphne by her nickname. They’re that close already? TT

“Yah! Jaejin! Go cook this. You’re the one who is good in cooking not us.” Hongki hyung said. But it’s not true. The only thing I can cook nicely is Chicken Curry Rice.

“Oh alright. Shuu~ go away. Go watch TV or something. I’ll cook.”

They all agreed and moved out of the kitchen except Minhwan.

“Hyung! I’ll go and arrange the table. Will we put kimchi?” Minhwan asked.

“Yes. Put some. Let’s show her some Korean Food.”

“Ok!”

Then I heard the clattering of plates and chopsticks behind me.

After a few minutes, the Chicken Curry Rice is done and the table is also set.

“I’ll go and call the hyungs and Daph, hyung! Minhwan said running to the living room and yelling that the food is ready before running to my room at the end of the hall.

 

Minhwan’s POV

I knocked  in the door of Jaejin hyung’s room to signal to Daph that I’m coming in.

“Come in.” the voice from the inside said.

I looked at her and by the looks of it, she already taken her bath and changed her clothes to something more comfortable.

“Daph! The food is ready!” I said. “Jaejin hyung cooked it. Yiiee~”

“Really? He knows how to cook??” Daph asked, not believing me.

“Actually, it’s the only thing he can cook well, but yes, he can. He cooks for us even when all of us are tired from our schedule. He’s a sweet guy once you get to know him.” I told her.

“Oh, yeah. I remember you guys posting a picture of Jaejin’s curry before.. right?” she asked.

“Woah! That was a long time ago! Well, come on! Let’s eat! I’m hungry~” I said, pulling her out of the room.

“Ya! Haha. Aren’t you full? You already ate a lot of ice cream this evening.”

I ignored her and continued in pulling her to the kitchen. There we saw all the hyungs sitting together waiting for us.

“Dapuni! Come on! Let’s eat! I’m hungry!!” Seunghyun said, pulling Daph’s hand to sit beside him and Jaejin hyung. But.. that’s my place. Where am I supposed to seat? I stand there looking at all of them when Hongki hyung told me to  go seat between him and Jonghun hyung.

“Ok!” I said, hopping in between both of them.

 

Jaejin’s POV

“Here, taste this Dapuni, it’s good. Jaejin hyung’s Chicken Curry is the best!” Seunghyun said, pointing the Chicken Curry to Daphne.

“O-Ok.” Taking her chopsticks and.. failing. She doesn’t know how to use one. She picked used her chopstick again and then failed again.

“Ya! You don’t know how to use chopsticks?” I said, I take my hands out and hold her hand, to teach her. “Here. You have to hold the chopsticks like this then move it like this.” I looked at her to see if she is listening to what I’m saying when I saw how close her lips to mine is. And she’s blushing so much. I also smelled her perfume. It smelled so sweet. Like vanilla?

“Yah! The two of you is making me lost my appetite. Go get a room please!” Hongki hyung said with his mouth full. Then I realized the position the two of us were and stood up from the table.

“I’m going to take a walk.” I said, going out of the kitchen and out of the dorm.

 

Daphne’s POV

Did Jaejin just.. o.O

“Ya! You’ve been staring at your food for 10 minutes now!” Seunghyun said, shaking my shoulders.

“Did you all just saw what happened?” I asked. “Someone pinch me please. Am I really not dreaming?” I said. Then I feel someone pinching my cheeks.

“Ya! It is real!! Now, stop staring on your food. It will get cold. You know how to use your chopsticks now right?” Hongki said, teasing me.

“Tell us, you really like Jaejin right?” Jonghun asked me.

“Come on. You can tell us! We will not tell him. We promise. Right guys?” Hongki said. The other three nodded. I looked at Minhwan and he smiled.

“Oh alright! I like him. And he’s really my bias. You all happy?” I asked.

“Yes we are! Now, we have Daph-Jin couple!” Seunghyun said.

“Yah! You told me you’ll keep it a secret..” I said, pouting.

“We will!” Minhwan said.

“Promise?”

“Only if you win in our game later.” Hongki said.

“What game??” I asked. Oh my God. I’m dead. I don’t play any computer games or anything..

“BOWLING :) ” Hongki said.

 

WORD COUNT: 1,354

 

Author's Note:

SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT UPDATING!! :(

I was having a writer's block and i forced myself in updating this fic cause i know some of my subscriber is waiting.

Sorry again. Drama will come soon, I promise! lol :D

Will update this soon~ ^^

[As for the picture of the curry rice, i got it in FTISLAND's blog before.. but i can't remember when. Jaejin really is the one who cooked it xD]