Yoonho Hyung's Bowling Place

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

 

Chapter 6 - Yoonho Hyung's Bowling Place

 

Daphne’s POV

I hear my Mom knocking on my door. Then it stopped. I was supposed to go back to sleep because I was having a really good dream when I heard another knock on my door.

“Alright Mom! I’m awake now!” I sat up and looked for my phone in my bedside table to see what time it is. It’s only 7am! It’s so early! Mom will totally get it. Didn’t she know that I’m having the best dream I ever had? Ugh~ I covered my eyes with my blanket when I realized that it’s not my usual blanket. And it smelled like a man’s perfume.. HOW?? O.o

I suddenly stood up from the bed and looked around. And I can’t believe my eyes. I’m really inside Jaejin’s room? In FTISLAND’s dorm?

I heard another knock. “Daph! If you don’t open the door in a few minutes, I’m going to open the door!!” The man from outside said.

I opened the door and I saw Minhwan standing there with his gym clothes on.

“Is this really not a dream?” I asked.

“No it’s not! Now go and change. I’ll teach you how to play bowling.” Minhwan said.

“I don’t believe you.” Then Minhwan pinched my face. “OUCH THAT HURTS.”

“Now you believe me? Now go and change. I’ll prepare your breakfast.” He said, turning around and heading to the kitchen.

I’m really not dreaming. Kkyyaa~ I really have that deal with Hongki and Minhwan is going to teach me how to play bowling! I prepared my clothes and head to the bathroom. After a few minutes, I’m in front of the full body mirror looking at myself. I look quite presentable. Then I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

 

Minhwan’s POV

I heard someone behind me so I turn around and saw Daph standing in the hallway with her Yellow hoody, black jeans and rubber shoes.

“Do I look ok?” she asked.

“Uh, yeah~ Come on, we will only have cereals for now. I really don’t know how to cook.”

“Ok!” she sat at the table and eat.

After a few minutes, Daph stood up and put her bowl and utensils in the sink.

“Just leave it there. It’s Hongki hyung’s turn to wash the dishes today haha.”

“Ok! Where are we going to play bowling?”

“There’s a near bowling station in our dorm. We can use a bicycle but we only have one so you have to ride in my back.”

“Ok!” Then we went out and took Jonghun hyung’s bicycle with me.

After a few minutes, we got to the bowling alley but it’s still close. I knocked and a man with a beard came out of the door.

“What is it Minhwan-ssi?”

“Yoonho hyung~ Can we practice bowling for a while?” I asked. Yoonho hyung looked at me, then at Daph, and then he smiled.

“Oh, of course! Come in!” Yoonho hyung said.

We entered the place. This is our usual hang-out place. It’s near our dorm and the owner of it is one of our favorite hyung. He knows us ever since we moved here in Yeongdeungpogu. He always let us play for free when we’re.

“Go play. I’ll go back to sleep now. Have fun Minhwan and..” Yoonho hyung trailed off.

“Daphne. My name’s Daphne.”

“Yeah, Daphne, have fun!” Hyung said, smiling.

“Don’t mind him.” I told her.

“No, it’s ok. He looks nice.”

“He is. Haha. Now, come on. I’ll teach you how to play.” I said, getting one of the bowling balls and throwing it to the pins. I hit only 3. Ok.. Embarrassing.

“Let me try.” Daph said, picking one of the ball and threw it to the pins. She STRIKED!

“Ya! You know how to ball?” I asked, amazed of what she just did.

“Of course! My father taught me how.” She said.

“Why didn’t you tell me??”

“Because I saw that you really want to teach me. Haha.”

“Oh, alright. Now, you teach me.” I asked. “I want to beat Hongki hyung.”

“Ok!”

Then we played for an hour and went back to the dorm after ordering a bucket of chicken from the KFC store.

Hongki hyung will surely lose this afternoon.

 

Daphne’s POV

We got back to the dorm after a few hours to see the dorm empty.

“Where are the others?”

“They have a schedule this morning. Only Jaejin hyung and I are free today.” Minhwan said, heading for the kitchen and opening the bucket of chicken. “Can you call Jaejin hyung to eat? He’s staying at Hongki hyung’s room.”

So I went and knocked at Hongki’s room. “Uh, Jaejin? It’s time to eat now. Wake up!”

Then I heard someone yawning from inside the room and then, he opened the door. I saw him in his tiger print boxers and also, without a t-shirt on. O.o

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” I screamed and put my hands in my eyes.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” he screamed too.

“What’s happening??” Minhwan said, running out from the kitchen. Then, he looked at me and to Jaejin.

“Hyung! Go put a shirt on! You look like a ert.” Pushing Jaejin inside Hongki’s room. “Daph, are you ok?”

“Uh..”

“Ya! Daph? Are you still there?”

“Uh.. Yeah. I’m ok. Really, I’m ok. Nothing happened. Really. I just saw Jaejin in his tiger print boxers and also, without his t-shirt on. Yeah, I’m ok. I’m good actually.”

“No you’re not. Haha. Come on. Let’s go eat some chicken.” Minhwan said holding my hand and pulling me to the kitchen.

“Sit.”

I followed.

“You’re shocked. Totally. Haha. I’m sorry. I forgot to tell you that Jaejin hyung sleeps like that. And actually, you’re quite lucky. Usually, he puts all his clothes off then sleeps with nothing on.” Minhwan said.

“Ok, too much info.. But he really has that “Sleep undressing syndrome”?” I asked.

“Yeah, he does haha. Now, let’s eat. I’m starving.” Minhwan said, taking 3 chicken legs from the bucket and putting it in his plate.

I took one too and started to eat. After a few minutes, Jaejin entered the room, fully clothed. Thank God.

“Hey, Daphne. Uh.. I’m sorry about that..” He said.

“Yeah, it’s ok.” I answered.

“Let’s just forget what happened, ok?”

No, I can never forget that. Never ever ever ever ever..

“Yeah, I let’s just forget about it.” I lied.

“Hyung let’s eat!” Minhwan said. His mouth full of chicken.

“Yeah, let’s eat.” Jaejin said, sitting on the chair beside Minhwan.

After eating, we played a game on their X-Box and watched a movie. We didn’t notice the time until Seunghyun, Hongki and Jonghun entered the dorm.

“We’re back~” Seunghyun said.

“Daph! Are you ready for our match?” Hongki asked.

“Yeah! Of course.” I smirked.

“You sure you’re going to win?”

“Yes I will.”

“Get ready now! I’ll just change my clothes.”

 

Jaejin’s POV

“You ready?” I asked Daphne.

“Yes I’am.” She answered.

“You sure you’re going to battle with Hongki?”

“Yeah. :D” she said confidently.

We’re already at Yoonho hyung’s place and Hongki is getting ready for the game.

“Remember our deal Dapuni~ you lose, I’ll tell him your secret.” Hongki said to Daphne.

“Yeah I remember. But if I win, you will wash the dishes for one whole month.” She answered Hongki hyung, and then winked at Minhwan, who smiled back.

I’m not jealous. Not one bit. I’m not.

“What?? That’s not included in the deal!”

“Yeah, but it’s unfair. If I win, nothing happens? Just agree with it~” Daph said.

“Alright!” he agreed.

Then the game starts. Hongki hyung strikes and Daph hit 6 pins in the first round.

1-0

“You dare to make a bet with me?” Hongki hyung said confidently.

Daphne strikes.

1-1

“Lucky throw~” Hongki said.

And the game goes on and on until Daphne and Hongki hyung are tied.

Daphne strikes and Hongki hyung hit almost all of the pins except one.

“WHAT??” Hongki hyung screamed.

“I WON!!” Daph said, jumping all around.

I was about to walk to her to congratulate her but Minhwan beat me. He was already hugging Daphne. I continued to walk towards her and congratulated her.

“Ya Daphne, congratulations!” I said.

Daphne got out of Minhwan’s hug and looked at me. “Thank you!” she said, smiling which made my heart beat faster. And the next thing that happened is a blur. One moment, I was just there, congratulating her, then the next thing I knew, my lips is on hers and every member was shocked including Hongki who stopped making tantrums about him doing the dishes alone for one whole month.

Daphne backed away first. Her eyes full of shock.

“Uh, I’m sorry about that.”

That’s the only thing I said, then I went out the door and ran away from Yoonho hyung’s bowling place.

 

WORD COUNT: 1,468

 

Author's NOTE:

Wiii~ Updated! haha :D

I pushed myself last night to write this chapter because i was excited on what will happen next.

And i was shocked to see the ending of this chapter too!

[And sorry if i failed in writing the Bowling Scene. I don't know how to play it so it :/ ]

Anyway, thank you, New Subscribers!

Hope you'll like my fic!

And also, please DO Comment and Subscribe!

No silent readers please?

Comments really makes me smile and it motivates me more to write hehe :))