Chicken Ice Cream Huh?

A Fangirl Dream Come True?

Author's Note:

HELLO EVERYONE! hehe :D here's the first chappie! hope u like it.

Comment and subscribe please! ^^

 

CHAPTER – 1 

Daphne’s POV

In a few hours, I’ll be leaving for Korea.. I’ve been dreaming of going there for 6 years already. Ever since I heard FT Island songs, I’ve been addicted to them. They call me obsess and crazy but I’m just being myself. I never had a boyfriend because I’m busy studying and updating myself about FT Island. I never complained because I enjoy in what I do… Cooking and fangirling. Hehe :D

Passengers who are boarding Flight KR1726, you can now enter in Gate B. Thank you J

That’s my flight!! Korea, here I come!

 

--

The flight attendant woke me up. She told me that we already arrived and passengers can now aboard the plane. I quickly stood up and took my stuffs from the compartment. When I got out of the plane, the Korean stewardess in her uniform said “Annyeonghaseyo” to me and bowed. I greeted back and also bowed.

While I was walking, I feel like I was in cloud9. I can’t believe that I’m at South Korea now! There are… KOREANS EVERYWHERE I LOOK. So I walk around and enjoying myself with the scene that I’m seeing then,  suddenly, I realized that.. I didn’t even reserve any hotel to sleep in!! O_O

 

Jaejin’s  POV

I see Jonghun beating Seunghyun up in the corner, Minhwan eating chicken in the corner and Hongki surfing up the net. And me? I’m seating in my favourite seat, reading a book and watching my members do their usual stuffs.

It has been 7 years since I debuted with these guys. I knew them from head to toe. And they also know me well. These 4 guys has been my second family. I love them so much and I know they feel the same way about me too. I had a few girlfriends before. Some are before I debuted and some are, well, after I debuted (of course I kept it all a secret because I don’t want my girlfriend to suffer because I’m an idol and also, I don’t want to trouble our fans). But none of it lasts because I was busy with my career and I don’t have enough time to date. So I decided not to date anyone until I’m ready to give up everything or until the right time comes. I know it will hurt our fans, our Primadonna’s, if I suddenly decided to date someone but I’m just a human being right? I can also fall in love. Or maybe, I can fall for one of them? Hmmm. Maybe ^^

I was thinking very deep when someone blew some air on my ear. It was Seunghyun..

“YAH! What exactly are you doing?” I yelled at Seunghyun.

“It looks like you’re thinking about something.. So I decided that I should interrupt you!” Seunghyun said while smiling triumphantly because he succeeded .

“Well, now that you interrupted my thoughts, you’re going to pay!!” I said while standing up and put reading aside and ran after Seunghyun to tickle him more. The other members saw what I’m trying to do and caught up with us. Tickling Seunghyun is our favourite hubby because it is the only time we can get revenge to everything Seunghyun do to us except for Jonghun who loves to beat Seunghyun.

Yeah, this is a normal day for all of us when we don’t have anything to do. It’s quite childish right? But we really enjoy things like this. Especially, bullying Seunghyun. Hehehehe.

--

After our “Bullying Seunghyun” session, we laid down on the carpet in our living room to rest when Minhwan suddenly stand up and yelled, “I WANT ICE CREAM!!”

After looking at his watch, “Yah! It’s already 8PM. And besides, we just ate our dinner. Let’s just go next time” Jonghun, our leader said.

“Eh, I want ice cream.. NOW!” Minhwan said in his most whiney voice.

Jonghun looked Hongki and Seunghyun and saw that they’re not looking at Minhwan because they know that when Minhwan uses his “whiney voice”, he gets what he wants. Then he looked at me with his asking if we should go and buy ice cream for Minhwan. I want ice cream too.. It has been so long since I ate ice cream. After thinking about it for a few seconds, I nodded to him.

“Ok! We will buy you ice cream Minhwan! Please stop whining. It hurts my ears..” said Jonghun while standing up.

“But Jonghun! What if someone sees us?” Hongki asked.

“Yeah! Remember that last time when we decided to eat at KFC in the middle of the night because Minhwan is craving for chicken? We got chased by, 1000 fans!!” Seunghyun protested with hand movements.

“Ya! Seunghyun, don’t over react. 1000 fans your face! That was just 10 fans!” Jonghun said while laughing at his dongsaeng for making 10 fans to 1000.

“But still, hyung, what if someone recognized us and tweeted it?” Seunghyun asked.

“That’s why we’re going to use disguises” I told them with twinkling eyes.

“Disguises??” Seunghyun and Hongki said simultaneously.

“Yes! Remember our costumes when we we’re filming Brand New Days MV?” all of them nodded except for Seunghyun who was still thinking, then after a few seconds, he nodded too.

“I kept them all. I asked our manager if they will need it but he said no, so I asked for it.” I told them with a proud expression.

“Wow hyung! You really are the brain of FT Island! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”  Minhwan saidwhile jumping up and down.

“Minan! Stop jumping, you’re making me dizzy.” Jonghun said. “So, only me, Minhwan and Jaejin are coming. Hongki and Seunghyun, clean the dorm while we’re away.”

“Who said I’m not coming?” Hongki said standing up and walked directly to his room.

“What about you Seunghyun?” I asked.

“Of course I’m coming! I don’t want to clean the dorm alone.” Seunghyun said following Hongki to the room. Maybe to borrow some clothes again. Haha. Some things never change even after a few years.

--

After a few minutes, all of us are wearing fake moustache and eyeglasses to disguise ourselves.

And Seunghyun, wearing Hongki's skull shirt again..

“Jaejin hyung! Why are you not wearing your Afro Hair??” Seunghyun asked me while laughing.

“That will look so obvious.” I answered, then he got silent after that. He can never win to me. *evil laugh*

“Everyone ready? Come on! Let’s go!” Jonghun said, taking the key of his car in the basket and walks out the door.

Everyone followed Jonghun hyung and now, we’re on our way to Baskin and Robins.. YAY!! ISCREAM HERE I COME!!!!

 

Daphne’s POV

I was seating at the airport lobby for 2 hours when I decided that I should ask someone where I can get a hotel room or just a place to stay just for tonight. I can look for a hotel tomorrow morning.

I asked the guard if he knows any Inn or room that I could rent near the airport and he told that he know one. He wrote down an instruction on how I can get there in a piece of paper and told me to follow it.

Quickly, I got out of the airport and followed the instruction in the paper. I look around while walking and I realized how beautiful Seoul is. The night lights are just so fascinating to see. And, OMG, I’m inhaling the same air that idols, especially FT Island, breathes!!! Kkyaa~ I was spazzing alone when I saw this Baskin and Robins shop in the corner. It is FT Island’s favourite ice cream store. We have one in America too. I wonder if it tastes different from the one we have back home?

I enter the shop and ordered Banana Split, my favourite flavour. Then I quickly added a fish ice cream. We don’t have it there at home. Hm~ I wonder how it tastes.

I already finished eating my fish ice cream and halfway done on my Banana Split when this 5 hooded guy entered the ice cream shop. They ordered so loud I can hear them all the way from the counter to my seat.

The shortest guy from the five asked the saleslady, “Noona, do you have a chicken ice cream?” my eyebrows inched higher. Chicken ice cream? Haha. His joke is funny. Where did this guy come from?

“Minan! Where the hell did you hear about chicken ice cream?” the guy with the thick moustache asked.

Minan? Hm~ he has the same nickname as Minhwan, how cute.

“YA! Jaejin, be quiet! Do you know that someone might hear you? Do you want to get chased by fans again?” the other one told this guy name Jaejin.

Wait, JAEJIN?? Woah, this group of guys must love FT Island too.

The guy named Jaejin looked around and saw that the ice cream shop only have few costumers. Then he looked at me. Our eyes met and held each other for a few seconds then he broke it.

“There are only a few costumers now and I doubt it if any of them know us Hongki hyung.” The guy named Jaejin told this Hongki guy..

OMG WAIT. HONGKI? JAEJIN? MINAN?? Seriously, what is happening here?? I’m just dreaming right? Or am I imagining things??

I quickly finished my ice cream then stand up and walked to the door. I felt that someone was looking at me so before I got out of the door, I looked back and saw the Jaejin guy looking at me and for some reasons, I feel like I knew him from somewhere..

--

After a few minutes of walking, I still haven’t found the Inn/room that the guard instructed so I decided to go back to the ice cream shop to ask. I entered the shop and tried to ask the cashier if she knows the place. She asked for the instructions so I tried to find the paper in my shoulder bag when one of the guys, the shorter one I guessed, ordered another fish ice cream in the counter. He looked at me and smiled. His smile is so cute…

After he got the ice cream, he signalled to his friends and they all stood up and walked out the door. I asked the directions to the lady then quickly followed them to the door when..

WHAT IS THIS COLD FEELING ON MY SHIRT?????

Then I hear a guy saying “Mian, Mian, Mian, Mian..” then he stopped and looked at me. I guess he realized that I’m not Korean. “Jaejin hyung! Come here! I think she’s not Korean.. I’m shy to talk in English..” Then the Jaejin guy looked at me. “Hi! Uhm. Ai-Em-Sorry-ip-Mai-Purend-Put-the-ais-kurim-on-your-shirt-“ he told me.

Then I looked at my shirt. It is clearly drenched with vanilla ice cream from the fish ice cream.. and it IS my favourite shirt…

 

WORD COUNT: 1,812!! OMG THAT'S A FIRST FOR ME LOL. :D