Just friends.

Unexpected

"So are you enjoying the ice cream? Chanyeol asked.

"Haha of course i do!"Cassie replied with a smile and thanked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol kept looking at Cassie and Cassie felt uncomfortable but she felt save when she is with Chanyeol. Cassie looked at Chanyeol.

"Why do you keep staring? Is there something on my face?"Cassie asked.

Chanyeol saw some ice cream on her lips. He use his thumb to wipe it off and it. Cassie didn't expect that. 

"Thanks,Chanyeol."Cassie said while hugging Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's heart stopped for a moment. Chanyeol put his arms around Cassie. Cassie smiled and pulled away.  After having their ice cream,Chanyeol sent Cassie home.

"Why do you come back so late?"Jihyo asked.

"I went to get ice cream with Chanyeol,"Cassie replied.

"Don't you realise? He totally likes you. He always picks you up from work and he always looks at you during lunch time,"Jihyo said.

"No. We're just friends." Cassie replied.

 

 

In Exo's house

"Dude,where did you go?"Kai asked.

"Uhh... I went out to get some ice cream. ALONE."Chanyeol emphasized on the 'alone'.

"Oh okay. Come here and play with me. The game is about to start,".

Chanyeol rushed to Kai and played. Suddenly,Kai talked about Cassie. Chanyeol started dreaming about her and almost made Kai lost the game.

"I have a feeling you like that kid,Cassie. You kept on looking at her,"Kai told Chanyeol.

Chanyeol paused the game.

"No. We're just friends."Chanyeol said.