"I will protect you. Always."

Unexpected

Eunmi was shocked and she ran away.

"Yah! Are you okay? You should take really good care of yourself you know,"Chanyeol said while looking at Cassie.

Cassie started crying and she hugged Chanyeol. His heart started to beat faster. Chanyeol hugged back and told her everything will be alright. Chanyeol pulled away and wiped Cassie's tears with his hands.

"I will protect you. Always,"Chanyeol said while looking deeply into Cassie's eyes.

Cassie thanked Chanyeol. They walked back to Cassie's house.

"Thanks again,Chanyeol. I appreciate it. See you tomorrow,"Cassie said and waved her hands.

 

"Wake up!! We're gonna be late for school. Wake up!" Jihyo shouted.

Cassie rushed. They started to run to school.

"Hey where is Cassie and Jihyo?"Chen asked.

When Chen finished his sentence,Cassie and Jihyo arrived.

"Oh! There you guys are. Come and sit,"Chen said while smiling.

Hours past and it was lunch time. Exo,Cassie and Jihyo went down to the cafeteria to eat. They enjoyed their meal and went back ul to class. After hours of learning school ended. Chanyeol sent Cassie to work.

"I'll pick you up after work okay?"Chanyeol asked.

Cassie nodded. So hours of working past by for Cassie. Soon it was time for her to go back. 

"Hey there! Let's go home. Wait. Do you wanna get some ice cream?"Chanyeol asked Cassie.

"Sure. I would love that,"Cassie replied while smiling.