News.

Unexpected

Cassie and Jihyo rushed to the restaurant.

"Yah! Cassie,wait! My shoe fell off!" Jihyo shouted as Cassie was ahead of her.

'"Pali! It's past 7 already,"Cassie replied.

"Hyung! Where are they? I'm hungry"Tao said.

"Be patient Tao. I'm sure they will be here soon"Luhan replied.

Tao pouted. Cassie and Jihyo finally arrived. They apologized for making them wait. All of them then went in to the restaurant. Cassie and Jihyo admired it in awe. It was really classy. All of them sit down. They ordered delicious food. 

"This place looks really expensive,'Jihyo said while taking a spoonful of the soup.

Her eyes widened as she tasted the soup. The Exo members chuckled at her reaction.

"Taste good right?"Xiumin said.

"Very!"Jihyo replied.

"Okay! Everyone listen up! I have an important announcement to make,"Luhan stood up and cput his hands together.

The rest of his bandmates raised an eyebrow. Cassie and Jihyo giggled because they know what Luhan wanted to say.

"Guys,i'm currently dating Jihyo,"Luhan smiled.

Exo,apart from Luhan,chocked on their food. Jihyo walked elegently to Luhan. Luhan pecked her lips and her cheeks had a shade of pink. Cassie giggled.

"And with that news,i got 14 tickets to go to Hawaii next week. We will be there for a couple of days. I already informed manager hyung about this,"Luhan surprised everyone. AGAIN. 

"Aww babe..you don't have to,"Jihyo said.

"Jagiya,It's alright. We will have a great time there,"Luhan smirked.

The rest of his bandmates was still in shocked but Cassie wasn't. She can't hold her laughter looking at the boys.

"So we got three days until then. Let's finish up our food!"Cassie said.

After that,they all went home.

 

"Hyung! When did you plan these?"Sehun asked.

"I can't and won't tell you"Luhan smirked.

Sehun pout,hearing his answer.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I had exams but now i don't. So, i could update faster and i will try to use my computer so i can write more for you guys to enjoy! I'll try my very best to make it an interesting fanfic. Next chapter,they will be at the resort in Hawaii. AHHH, I hope it will be interesting. *smirk* I'll focus more on Chanyeol and Cassie on the next chapter. Thanks for reading my story!