Cool house.

Unexpected

Exo,Cassie and Jihyo went to Exo's house. Cassie and Jihyo stood at the door and admired the house.

"Wow. You guys are rich. This is a very cool house,"Jihyo said.

"No way!! You guys have a PS4? That' s cool!" Cassie rushed to the PS4 and on it. 

"Guys! Come play with me!" Cassie shouted.

Kai,Sehun,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Xiumin and Luhan sat beside Cassie. 

After hours of playing,they all had dinner together. Chanyeol kept looking at Cassie. Cassie smiled at Chanyeol. They talked about their hobbies and other intersting things.

"Hey! You ladies might want to sleep here. It's getting late anyways,"Lay said.

"Umm..i don't know. We didn't bring our uniforms and where will we even sleep?"Cassie asked.

"Well its okay. We have someone to wash your clothes for you," Kyungsoo said.

"We have a lot of rooms for your information,"Sehun said.

"Fine. We'll sleep here," Jihyo said while smiling.

Cassie and Jihyo had nothing to wear to sleep and Baekhyun,being kind,gave a pair of clothes to each one of them. They thanked Baekhyun. A few hours later,all of them was asleep. Chanyeol woke up and went to Cassie's room. 

"Kyaaa!~ She is so cute and pretty when she sleeps,"Chanyeol said softly.

Chanyeol liked Cassie since he saw her. Chanyeol started giggling. Cassie woke up and was shocked.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" Cassie asked.

"Ahh...i had a nightmare..."Chanyeol replied and then hit his head for not coming up with a better excuse.

"You're so cute when you hit yourslef," Cassie giggled.