"OH NO! WORK!"

Unexpected

Cassie suddenly remembered something and ran to Jihyo to tell her.

"Unnie! I forgot to go to work yesterday. What should I do? The manager is gonna kill me. Oh no,"Cassie said and she started to panic.

"Uhh..i will bring you to work later and we will come up with an excuse okay? I hope it will be fine,"Jihyo smiled.

"Hey what are you two talking about?"Xiumin asked.

Cassie told Xiumun that she missed her job and he said that he wanted to follow too. Cassie and Jihyo nodded. All of them continued to walk.

When they reached school,girls started to run towards Exo.

"Meet you guys in the classroom!"Jihyo shouted to Exo.

Cassie and Jihyo was reaching the class when they heard footsteps from the back. It was pretty obvious that it was Exo. They both started giggling when they saw Exo running towards them. All of them went in the class.

 

Hours past by and school ended.

"Come on. Let's go to your work place,"Xiumin said to Cassie.

Cassie nodded.

"Guys! I'm following Cassie to her work place. Meet you guys at home alright?"Xiumin shouted to his band mates.

They nodded. Upon hearing what Xiumin said,Chanyeol rushed to Cassie.

"Can i follow please??" Chanyeol ask while acting cute.

Cassie nodded and smiled. So 4 people are gonna make an excuse on why Cassie did not come to work yesterday.