Almost got slapped.

Unexpected

"So this is it. I will be working here from now on,"Cassie said and smiled.

"You work at Starbucks? I thought you told me you worked at the Zoo,"Jihyo said.

"Haha I lied,"Cassie smirked.

They went in and talked to the manager.The manager understood and smiled. Jihyo went back home and Chanyeol and Xiumin went back to Exo's house. When they were about to leave,Chanyeol went back to Cassie.

"Hey what time do you finish work?" Chanyeol asked shyly.

"8pm,"Cassie replied.

Chanyeol nodded and walked away. Cassie started to wipe the tables. She started singing her favourite song softly. Hours past and she made drinks for customers and wiped the tables. It was time to go back home.

"Hey Cassie. Let's chat,shall we?"Kim Eunmi suddenly appeared infront of the entrance. 

Eunmi pulled Cassie to the dark alley beside Starbucks. Eunmi started to threatened Cassie and call her names. Cassie's eyes started to fill up with tears. Eunmi was about to slap her so Cassie closed her eyes,waiting for the slap. Seconds past and Cassie opened her eyes.

" What are you trying to dk with her huh?" A familiar voice was heard.

Cassie turned her head and saw Chanyeol grabbing Eunmi's wrist.