Airport Run

Unexpected

 

She then ran to the counter. It was a good thing Chanyeol and Jihyo grab hold of everyone so all of them would be running. They were all laughing because they found it so fun to run in the Airport.(you guys should really try running in an airport.its really fun 😂) 

There wasn't any long queue as they took the First Class. It was not long after they were in the plane.

Well of course Jihyo and Luhan were seating together. Beside them was Xiumin. Behind them were Cassie,Chanyeol and Sehun. Behind them were Kai,D.O and Baekhyun. Behind them was Tao,Kris and Chen. Behind them were Suho,Lay and a women in her twenties. It was good that they were all seating near each other. 

Chanyeol looked over to his right and saw Cassie looking out the window.

"Aigoo. Kyeopta!!" Chanyeol squealed quietly so no one could hear him.

Cassie turned her head to the left and saw Chanyeol looking at her. She tilt her head because she was confused. Chanyeol was shocked and look the other way. 

Cassie was sleeping peacefully. She suddenly placed her head on Chanyeol's shoulder. She didn't really know what she was doing. She was too tired and sleepy to think. Chanyeol didn't know what to do so he just laid his head on top her head.(does that makes sense?) 

When Cassie woke up, she realised that her hand was wrapped around Chanyeol's arm and her head was on Chanyeol's shoulder. She wanted to seat normally but something was stopping her. She looked at Chanyeol and removed the strand of hair covering his eye.

"Ahh. He's so handsome!" Cassie said to herself. 

Chanyeol suddenly opened his eyes and saw Cassie looking at him. A shade of pink could be seen on both of their cheeks. Cassie unwrapped her arm around Chanyeol.

"Uh. Mianhae Chanyeol,"Cassie apologised and turned her head to look outside the window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i took so long to update. I'm really sorry cause i forgot all about this fanfic. I was really busy with school stuff and finally now my exams are over! Yayyy! Hahahaha. I will try to update faster this time. 

To all Exo-L's out there,please stay strong okay? We'll get through this year together. Just hope for the best for Exo. Remember to always support Luhan and Kris. 😊😊