In Exo K's car

Unexpected

"Cassie!Pali!They're here!"Jihyo shouted as she was walking to the door.

"Aishh.Unnie,you go ahead first.I'll be in the car in 5 minutes,"Cassie said while holding strands of hair.

"Arraseo"Jihyo replied then walk off.

Jihyo was in the Exo M's car as she wants to be with Luhan. Cassie will be in Exo K's car.

Meanwhile in Exo K's car,Chanyeol was giggling,looking outside. Sehun looked at Chanyeol and nudged Suho.

"Hyung,what's wrong with him?"Sehun asked.

Suho shrugged his shoulders. Chanyeol was looking at Cassie running to the car. She was wearing jeans and her shirt was tucked in. She was also wearing a white beanie to cover strands of hair sticking out from her side braid. 

As Cassie enters the car,her perfume filled the vehicle. Kai leaned closer to her and sniffed.

"Oh noona,you smell nice today"Kai compliment Cassie.

A shade of pink could be seen on her cheeks.

"Smell of vanilla and lavender"Kai added.

Cassie smiled and thanked him.

Exo K's car was really noisy while everyone in Exo M's car is sleeping except the two lovebirds. Exo K were singing very loudly. Cassie laughed at their dork-ness(is that a word?). Finally,they arrived at the airport.

As soon as they entered the airport,fans started crowding them. Cassie grabbed Chanyeol and Jihyo's hand