Friends with Exo.

Unexpected

Jihyo nodded and smiled.

"Cassie! Did you heard what i said?" Mrs Kim asked.

Cassie looked up and nodded. Exo walked to the back of the class and sat behind Cassie and Jihyo. Time goes by and it was lunch time. Cassie stood up and walked to the cafeteria. 

"Cassie wait! We have to show Exo around the school!" Jihyo shouted but was useless because Cassie already left.

"Umm..guys. Sorry,she is just very shy. Please follow me to the cafeteria," Jihyo said while going out of class.

Jihyo and Exo reached the cafeteria and Jihyo scanned the cafeteria to look for Cassie. She found her and rushed towards her. Exo also followed behind her. 

"Yah! Why did you leave?" Jihyo asked.

"Why can't i?" Cassie asked.

"Cassie,it is not the right time to act that way. We have people to take care of,"Jihyo replied.

"Oh! I didn't know. Please guys,sit down," Cassie said,sounding sarcastic.

Jihyo showed Exo around the school and Cassie just followed behind them. Chanyeol looked at Cassie and said hi. Cassie replied back with a smile. After showing them around,they went back to class. A few hours later,school ended.

"Umm..hey. Would you ladies want to go to our house?"Suho asked. 

Jihyo nodded and Cassie replied,"sure".