Unconciously.

Unexpected

Chanyeol giggled.

"If you want,you can sleep beside me. Besides,this bed is huge and i feel lonely,"Cassie said.

Chanyeol walked over to the other side of the bed and lay down. Chanyeol's heart beat faster because Cassie was so close to him. 

He whispered,"I like you ,Cassie,".

Afterwards,he slept. The next day comes and it was time for breakfast. Cassie has already showered and wore her uniform while Chanyeol was still sleeping.

"Chanyeol,wake up. Hurry up and shower. Kyungsoo made breakfast for us already,"Cassie said.

Chanyeol started to mumbled. Before Cassie could even wake him up again,Chanyeol grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him. Chanyeol is now hugging her.

"Cassie,don't leave me. Stay with me always,"Chanyeol said unconciously.

"Chanyeol,what are you doing?"Cassie said,shocked. 

She pushed away and told Chanyeol to shower. Chanyeol woke up and starts hitting himself again for hugging Cassie.

"Pabo,pabo,pabo. Why did you do that? Now,she is gonna think that you are a freak,"Chanyeol whispered.

Chanyeol showered and went down  to eat. While eating,Cassie and Chanyeol kept having glances at each other. After eating,they walked to school together.