First day of school

Unexpected

"YAH!" Wake up we are gonna be late! Hurry up!" Jihyo shouted while kicking Cassie's bed.

Cassie woke up to shower and then wore her uniform. She felt nervous since its the first day of school. They left the house about 15 minutes later.

"Sooo,school. We have to learn. I'm sure there will be a lot to study. Oh no! I forgot about the part time job i applied for. It is starting today. A few hours after school. How am i going to do homework and when do i study?" Cassie sighed.

"Cassie,don't worry. I'm sure there'll be time. Remember that i am always here for you," Jihyo said calmy and smiled.

Cassie smiled back. On the way to school,they chat about how they are gonna spend their weekend. A few minutes later they reached school. It didn't take long as they leave just a few blocks away from school.

"Cassie,i really need to go to the ladies. Meet you in class okay?" Jihyo said.

Cassie nodded. She walked to class silently. She heard footsteps from behind her. 

"YAH! CASSIE! I see you're alone huh?" Kim Eunmi shouted and smirked.

Eunmi pulled Cassie and pushed her towards the wall.

 "It has been a very long time since we "chat" right? Did you miss me?"Eunmi said.

"YAH! Get your hands off her!" Jihyo shouted as loud as she could.

Eunmi let go of her grip. She glared at Jihyo and walked to class. Jihyo ran to Cassie and asked if she was alright. Cassie nodded.