Dislike

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“WHAAAAAT!?”

Ahh... This little boy is quite a cutie but he is too loud.

“First, You don't know who we are. Second, you don't have television. Last! Why are you working to us if you hate celebrities?! We're celebrities, you know?!”

“Xiumin, stop shouting. You're high pitched voice is a pain in our ears.” Luhan said while covering his ears.

“But this girl might do something bad to us! She said she hate celebrities! And we're celebrities!”

“We heard it clearly, hyung. You don't have to repeat it again and again. And please stop shouting.” the boy with creepy smile again said. “Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Chanyeol. I'll just call you Ji Hye since I'm one year older than you. Is it fine with you?”

I nod at him and gave him a smile. “Sure, not a big deal.”

“Why are you going to work for us if you hate celebrities? I don't want to think that you have hidden agenda against us.” Baekhyun said while raising his right eyebrow to me.

“I have nothing against you, though.”

“Then, why are you working for us?” Kris asked.

I just shrugged. Why are they being so doubtful? “Because I want a job and a place to live.”

“Live?” Suho asked with a surprised look. “You're staying here?”

He looked at the luggage which I left at the doorstep a while ago, as if his question had answered.

I turned my head to ajhussi behind me. “Ajhussi, you didn't told them that I'll be staying here?”

“I think I forgot.” he looked at his wrist watch. “I got to go. I have an appointment today. I'll leave you here. I know you can take care of yourself from these boys.”

As if they'll do something to me. I can sense that some of them dislike me.

The other boys start doing their own things. Suho lead me to my room. He was very nice and he even helped me to unpacked my things. Unlike the other boys, Suho spoke to me comfortably. I also like the maknae-line because they are just so sweet to me but I haven't seen them since the scolding scene with Kris.

I'm just so lucky that the bathroom is just near my room. They have two bathrooms since they have so many members. I was about to enter the bathroom to have a quick shower when Suho approached me.

“Oh! Good thing I saw you here. I just want to ask if you want a tour to our house, rather dorm.”

“Sure thing. I'll just have a quick shower.”

“Okay. I'll wait for you at the garden...” I frowned. “... Where you saw those cacti with names.”  He said while chuckling at the description he gave to the garden.

Remembering those cacti with their own names, she nodded to Suho and finally entered the bathroom.

***

“This dorm is really huge. I think I'll lost my way here.” I said giving the large dorm an amused look.

“Yeah. I almost lost here before but I'm already used to it. I already memor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter