Chapter 16

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm into Super Junior and BTS right now. How about you? What are you doing while EXO is having their other activities? HAHA. Here's a not too long chapter for my old and new readers and upcoming readers!]

 

Chapter 16

 

I'm getting irritated now. The coffee jelly that I bought in the coffee job where I was was almost done and I'm just biting the straw because of impatience. 15 minutes had passed and I haven't seen a single shadow of Jin. It's already 8:30am. I arrived 15 minutes late hoping that Jin would be here already.

 

When we were still together, he never failed to come early when we were meeting up. He'll make sure that he would come first to our meet-up place because I'm always arriving exactly except for today and my first day as a maid of EXO. But what's with him now? Making me wait for so long.

 

I scan the coffee shop. There are so many people inside the coffee shop. It's really popular, I thought. Since this place is near the TV station where music programs are being hed so many of the customers are teenagers which are the fans of the artist who are going to perform for the music show.

 

I only watched EXO's performance once and I noticed that their fans are almost teenagers. Well, I couldn't blame them. EXO are really handsome.

 

My eyes suddenly turned to the glass wall. The person I was looking at, he's also looking at me with a smirk on his lips sending chills all over my body. How did he know I was here? I look around the coffee shop and when I turned again my eyes to the glass wall, the person I saw there was gone.

 

Damn! How come I didn't realize it?! Damn it!

 

This is a trap! Jin won't make me wait this long! That bastard! He even use Jin's name! But how did he knew that I was related to him?

 

I stand up rushing towards the door but before I could exit, I hear screams and the sound of broken glass then consecutive shots of gun. I duck so I won't get shot again and prepare my gun. I should get out of here. These people shouldn't be involved.

 

The shots stopped. I use the chance to exit the coffee shop. I hide behind the nearest post I saw. The people are now in panic and running everywhere.

 

I don't know who are the ones targeting me. All I know is I'm in the disadvantage. I'm all alone. Yura and Bench were at the dorm so no one could help me, just myself. Besides, I don't want to rely on them.

 

I started running when I saw a place where I can hide and where people won't get involved. I know that they would follow me.

 

Where were exchanging shots while running from them until I entered the parking lot. The guard in the  entrance saw and was about to stop me but I gave him a chop on the neck when I passed him then he lied on the ground unconscious.

 

I'm sorry. Just pretend that you're dead for now.

 

I hide on the post I first saw while catching up my breath.

 

“Find her! She must be hiding on some posts!” one of them commanded then I heard foot steps running everwhere. The voice of the guy seemed familiar to me.

 

Good thing that the post I was hiding was inbetween of two cars so they wouldn't easily see me. Based on the footsteps I'm hearing, there are three people hunting me. But I don't think that he was one of them. He wouldn't tire himself just to hunt me. He has his people to give the mission.

 

Mr. Li, you bastard! What do you need with me? He wanted me to be his lover but it looks like he wanted me to be dead.

 

My heart skipped a beat when I felt a hard cold metal on my head. They saw me.

 

I slowly stand up and slowly glance at the person who was pointing the gun on my head. But I was more shocked than scared. I know this person!

 

“Hi, Ji Hye. Long time no see.” he said while giving me a smirk.

 

“Ilgoon....” I said. This guy was my former partner when I was still in the agency. I glare at him with my eyebrows creased. “Why are you doing this?”

 

His irritating smile got bigger. “For fun, I guess. Chief offer me this interesting job and I accepted it. And I was very very excited because I'll see my former partner. Can't you see how happy I am?”

 

“Bastard.” I coldly said.

 

Ilgoon and I were in bad terms since then. We get into each others nerves. More over, we hate each other. We were not compatible that's why we couldn't decide a better plan whenever we have our mission. And we are ending up doing things on our own. That's when Mr. Li decided to separate us and give us individual mission.

 

“Still the sharp-tongued Ji Hye, huh?”

 

“And you're still a bastard.”

 

I saw his frown gets deeper and his gripping the gun too hard that it shakes to my head.

 

“Don't forget that I'm a reckless shooter. I might accidentally push the trigger and shot your head. You'll be dead and it won't be my fault.” he said with his gritted teeth.

 

I smirked at him. He flinched. “And don't forget that I'm a sharp shooter. I might intentionally push the trigger and shot you exactly at your heart. You'll be dead for sure.” I said.

 

His eyes wide-opened and he slowly looked down. I am pointing now my gun on his chest.

 

“Don't underestimate me, Ilgoon. You know that I'm better than you.”

 

After that was silence. I'm starting to get anxious. What would he do next? What should I do next?

 

And after a few seconds of silence, we started to move. We both nudge each others arm to get us unarmed. Our guns are now on the floor. I jump backwards to give us some gap and he do the same. It seemed that it would be a battle of strength for us.

 

He attacked me first but I just dodge it with my both arms. “You're cocky, as always. It annoys me everytime.”

 

“Whatever you say. Why are you doing this? You really hate me that much that you seemed wanted to kill me.” I said in between his attacks while still dodging it.

 

“It's not just 'seemed'. I really wanted to kill you!” he blurt out and punch me right on my face. My body laid on the floor.

 

He pick up the gun beside me and point it towards me.

 

This is bad. I'm unarmed. I'm not really good with combat fight. And my gun was too far away from me. Calm, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter