Chapter 19

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

 

“Shall we go for a walk outside, Kyungie? I guess we need to do the groceries.”

 

“Arf! Arf!”

 

She wear her sun glasses and put on her hoodies. Since she lived with Kyungie in the middle of the forest, she always wear this king of get up whenever their going out of their house. It's for safety measures in case that somebody is still targeting her.

 

Ji Hye rode her bike slowly while Kyungie is following her.

 

After travelling on the long road, they reached the near supermarket in the forest. Although, it's very far actually.

 

She get Kyungie out of the basket in front of her bike and let him down the floor. The dog get tired in the middle of their travel so she let it occupy the basket in front. Kyungie really fits there, though.

 

She parked the bike. She also left Kyungie there since pets are not allowed inside the supermarket.

 

“Behave yourself here, okay?” she told the dog.

 

“Arf!”

 

Entering the establishment, she started doing the groceries.

 

She started picking up the things that they need in the house and that would last for two weeks or a month.

 

“Oh! I guess I need sanitary napkins. It's nearly my monthly period.” Ji Hye mumbled to herself

 

She picked up a sanitary napkin and suddenly she remembers a scene from before.

 

“W-wait! A-are you going to b-buy that? T-that's....” D.O was now holding a sanitary napkin. “...for women.”

 

He examines the sanitary napkin. “I think this is necessary.”

 

She noticed that the people were now watching them. “What necessary? You don't need that! Put it back now!” she exclaimed.

 

He turned to me, his eyebrows almost met. “I'm not the one who will use this. This is for you.”

 

“Wha--”

 

She shook her head from the sudden flashback in her mind.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter