Chapter 12

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

D.O found me in the fire exit. He looked for me because we're going home and I'll be the one driving for them. I thought he looked for me because he was worried to me.

 

AAHHH! What am I thinking? Jin just said that I didn't loved him, that I only loved him as a friend not in the intimate way. And here I am, all this time, I'm just tricking myself, saying to myself that I know the feeling of being inlove but it was just a freaking lie.

 

Now, I want to think that the man beside was concerned about me. But that would be a lie either. I'm the only one making my heartbroken.

 

I just focused on my driving. I'm tired also and all I wanted is to rest and lie on the bed.

 

The boys in the back were asleep. They must be really tired. But the man beside me was awake however, he was silent with an earphone on his ear.

 

I glanced at the rearview mirror. There is a black car behind us. I don't want to think it was following us but we were making many turns now but the car still behind us. The EXO-M's car was infront of us so I don't think Yura noticed the black car.

 

I dialled Yura's number, she answered it in a jiffy. “What's with the sudden call?”

 

“There's a black car following us.” I said. I turned to D.O but it seemed that he can't hear me.

 

“What?”

 

“I noticed it when we were almost block away from the tv station. We've been making turns and u-turns now but it's still following us. What do we do?”

 

I noticed that M's car slowdown. “Are the members there asleep?” she asked.

 

“Yes. But D.O  is awake but he can't hear me, he's wearing his earphone.”

 

“That's a trouble. I have a plan. Let's see if we can lost them. Can you drive at full speed?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Follow me, then.”

 

EXO-M's car suddenly became fast. I follow it just like Yura said.

 

“Oy! Why are you suddenly driving fast?! The members might get hurt.” D.O exclaimed.

 

“Sorry. Just hold on for a minute. The members must be safe because they wear the seatbelts.” I said without looking at him. I glanced at the car behind us. It still following us.

 

My phone rang. What the?! How can she call while driving so fast? I can't answer it now that I'm driving with the same speed as hers! I have no choice but to make D.O answer it. “Kyungsoo, can you answer the phone? It's important.”

 

Still confused, D.O answered the phone for me. He shift it to loudspeak. It doesn't matter if he found out what's happening. The most important thing is to make them safe.

 

“Yah, Yura! How could you call in this state?! You'll bring us in an accident!”

 

“Kris is holding my phone. He suddenly woke up when I drive fast. I have to say something to you that's why I called so I had no choice but to ask a favor to this jerk.”

 

“Who's jerk, huh?!” I heard from the other line. It must be Kris.

 

“Shut up! I'm talking to Ji Hye.” Yura blurted out. “Ji Hye, is the car still following us?”

 

“Yes. The car is running with the same speed as us.”

 

“Someone's following us?” D.O interrupted and turned at the back.

 

“I have an idea, Yura. There is only one car following us. Meaning one of our car is the target. At the end of this road, let's separate. You turn to the left and I'll turn to the right.”

 

“Then what will happen next?”

 

“I don't know. Let's take a risk. If the car follows you, call me and I'll back you up, the same goes for me. Understood?”

 

“Don't you think it's a little dangerous?”

 

I sighed. “Your the bodyguard here. You should know how dangerous your work is. And this is the dangerous I'm talking about so there no time for hesitations. Prepare your gun.” then the call ended.

 

“What do you mean 'prepare your gun'?” D.O asked.

 

I glanced at D.O. It was just a second then I turned again my attention at the road. “You trust us, right?”

 

Please say yes. I need some encouragement.

 

“I don't know.” he said.

 

I roughly turned to the right. I can hear the screeching of tires. The car is not tinted so I can see the people inside but they wears a black bonnet. I see one of them moves, the one on the passenger seat. After a few seconds the man behind the glass was now holding a gun. I panicked.

 

“Kyungsoo, wake the members up! Faster!” I pulled outt the gun which is tied in my legs.

 

“Ji Hye, why are you holding a gun?!” Suho blurt out. The members are awake now.

 

“What's happening, Ji Hye?” Baekhyun asked, confusion could be seen on his face. The maknaes were silent in awe.

 

My phone rang. D.O instinctively answered it. “Ji Hye, the car didn't followed us!”

 

“I know! And it will shoot us. Come back here. I'll be needing a back up.”

 

“Okay.”

 

I'm just glad that the road is deserted. There will be no other people can get involved on this.

 

“Duck!” I shriek when I saw the guy points the gun towards us. Fortunately, it just hit the side of the car.

 

I loaded my gun then open the window. I slip through the window and shoot the black car. The person holding the gun from the other car and I exchange shots.

 

“Yah, Ji Hye! What are you doing?! Get your body inside the car!” D.O shout and I didn't expect that he would hold  my hips for support so I flinch and my next shot hit the windshield of the other car instead of the tires where I am aiming for.

 

“Don't touch me, Kyungsoo! I can't concentr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter